NERF strategies wanted

hide and shoot hahahaha

by the way theres a world championship going on!
I personally prefer the Nerf Mavericks, and my strategy that makes me the best Nerf player among my friends and grade is

2 Nerf Mavericks
2 dual nerf swords
and if at night
1 nerf laser sight gun with attached scope (forgot product name)
and of course some reloads.
Just carry the guns, strap the swords on your back, and wear the night gun and reloads on your belt. It's surprisingly light.
in my last nerf war i got on a loft in the barn with the vulcan and set up the tripod(i moded it so its easy to turn also when pointed down at least 20 degrees or so the vulcan wont jam) so i could shot down on any one below me after taking out 3 people i wasloading another belt in and before i was done guy came in and bolted for the stairs to the loft and as he came up i grabed my long shot and just as his head appeared BOOM headshot i finish loading the vulcan and rained foam on three more guys before i run out and snipe the rest of the round with longshot
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:10 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: hide and shoot hahahaha

by the way theres a world championship going on!

dude wheres the championship? I'm gonna enter and PWN them thanks to these tips!
eclipse where is it and the stamped is lighter then the volcan
Hahaha! I used to win every battle with my friends when I use my Longstrike CS-6. I usually tell my teammate to stand in a middle and say "I surrender" which distracts our opponents then I usually shoot the opponents head from behind 4 times. But before I shoot, I check if the other side is clear and no one can shoot me. Or you can trick your opponents to use Whistler darts so everytime they shoot you, you hear the whistle and there you can easily dodge. (Good luck for you if his teammate is behind you..He'll accidentally shoot his teammate coz' you dodged) Grin
I know. I got pwned with a Reflex(that's a small NERF gun) and it still is painful.
A. Sit in a spot where no one can see you.
B. If you miss someone..... SPRAY LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW. (only if your not really good in nerf)
C: Avoid getting shot.Wink
thanks for the info, guys. My favorite is the longstrike CS-6. Beymaster390's (my cousin's) favorite is the stampede EC-S
Dont hide behind trees.. They know your there. I peeked around a tree, and right in the forehead.
I like running and hiding in bushes or up in trees, they dont suspect a thing, then shoot. But if your in a tree you need a quick way down.
if your playing teams get someone from the other team and hold them hostage
(Dec. 24, 2010  10:40 PM)scipio Wrote: if your playing teams get someone from the other team and hold them hostage

LOL epic. Is this even allowed? I'm sorry. I am not into NERF, but reading this thread made me interested in this thing. Tongue_out_wink
That really is cruel. I said strategies, not hostage stuff, sheesh.
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:30 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: Taking out limiters, etc...

You mean... LIMIT BREAKS!? Sorry, I had to.

Anyways, fragbait's pretty much covered it all. Shoot, don't get shot.
and don't shoot ur self, make sure u know how to use ur gun, hah

Also try not to shoot random people. I accidentally shot some Italian guy and he was swearing and saying he would sue me. So try to avoid that.
get 5000 darts no gun and throw the darts xD
conserve darts dont go around slamfiring for no reason.
or get a bucketfull of darts,yell AVALANCHE!, then simply dump darts on other team xd
Hide and Keep Moving in different places and Wait until There are a few people left.
Or stalk your opponet and they might lead you to other groups.
i couldnt agree more,the fire wyrm just get a bucketfull of them hide in a tree then dump Lol
^ What if you miss, or get seen. Then you're a sitting bird.
Some strategies:

a. At the beginning, storm your opponent and spray them with darts (attack)
b. Wait for your opponent to come at you, and when they do, spray them with darts. (defense/counterattack)
c. If you are a good runner, draw out the battle by frequently running around the battlefield at a slow pace unpredictably, and shoot darts one by one not very frequently. (stamina)
Just got back from NERF wars. I don't recommend spraying. It wastes your ammo. Also, hide in a corner and shoot them with a Titan and win the war by dodging the bulllets. And like a person said here, don't shoot random people. I did shoot my friend's dog while screaming YOU ARE GONNA DIE! Then it started chasing me. Unhappy
Okay. I'm making this thread a NERF discussion like the latest releases of guns,what you think is the perfect strategy and all that stuff.
Im going to a nerf war next friday. i need some advice.
my current set-up is:
tactical Vest with 3 clips and full ammo and strikefire, AR taken out
bandolier strap with BBB attached, also with switch shot, AR mod. 1 clip, full ammo
backpack with grenades, accesories, and nerf ammo bag
Main gun: Raider with Recon stock, barrel and clip
Secondary: BBB
main pistol: Strikefire
Secendory pistol: Switch Shot
3rd pistol:Nitefinder
Last resort gun: Secret Strike
^ you don't need that much. Just use a Raider without AR, some extra clips and some stefans.