NERF strategies wanted

or if you dont want to hold some one hostage you can get a sword and run into the middle of the clearing and yell im invinsable and then wack everybody
My best advice is to shoot the other guys and when they shoot at you, don't get hit. :V
Or do a army crawl through the battle field with a single shot gun.
GunsConfusedtampede,recon and a pistol thingymajiggy. Run round goin gun ho(vi Joe character) with the stampede. Pick up bullets and snipe with recon. Use the pistol when out of Ammo. Or just try to follow what your character does in COD
Ra you can't snipe with a gun that only goes 15 ft! Longshot would be better.
True true but guessing it's going to be inside in a room with a diameter about 20 feet. Plus I had my first neff war at a birthday party in a church. I'm not a religion that goes to church just to let u know
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:15 AM)Ra Wrote: True true but guessing it's going to be inside in a room with a diameter about 20 feet. Plus I had my first neff war at a birthday party in a church. I'm not a religion that goes to church just to let u know

Most big NERF wars (like the ones organized by people on NERF Haven) are outside.
Then how do u get the ammo back if it's lost?but then yeah the long strike with a tripod thingymajiggy would be good
do they have a thingy to put your nerf sword in to carry it around like a scabberd
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:19 AM)scipio132 Wrote: do they have a thingy to put your nerf sword in to carry it around like a scabberd

They have a tatical vest that holds a sword and a gun, and extra clips.
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:34 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ you don't need that much. Just use a Raider without AR, some extra clips and some stefans.
Its a "bring as many guns as you want to" battle.
plus im thinking it is WAY too risky to mod a raider.
and i dont have the resources to make stefans. I live in H.K and we dont have home depots and things like that. i dont even think they sell the kind of foam used to make nerf darts!
^ How is using a Raider risky??
well, im not an expert modder and i can only mod simple guns that aren't REALLY big and use clips.
Snipe with a modified Longshot. Those darts go 100 feet!
It's a bad idea to mod, since you could hurt people. You know what they say, It's fun until someone gets hurt.
Just use a alpha trooper its awesome.it shoots about 20 to 30 feet (not modified) and has slam fire mode.oh yh, tactics just stay in one spot behind something for some time making the opponent less aware of you then slowly move in.
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:19 PM)tailred Wrote: Just use a alpha trooper its awesome.it shoots about 20 to 30 feet (not modified) and has slam fire mode.oh yh, tactics just stay in one spot behind something for some time making the opponent less aware of you then slowly move in.

Got an Alpha Trooper, but I'm not really in to NERF right now. I'm more of a CoD, Halo and Minecraft player right now, so...
Make a cardboard riot sheild thats 2 feet wide and 5 feet tall, with a hole for a maverick, and another hole with clear plastic to see. Or get an army of vulcans and do a dart shower like in 300. I did it once in dart tag and i got everyone.
Okay here is how i play. Where a hooded jacket and stuff your pockets with darts. Creep around n the vegetation and just out stabbing the people with the darts "assassin creed style" then run away before someone notices you. This might work for my group because when you get hit by a dart you have to wait inside watching tv until the war is over.

Assassin's Creed Anubis Chronicles anyone?
get a magstrike as a secondary gun then pump it befor round then hide around a corner when an enemy walks past empty all the magstikes clip on the guy then drop the magstrike and run since the amount of time it take to repump and reload just is not worth it then when your safe change to your main gun
(Dec. 06, 2011  12:26 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Or get an army of vulcans and do a dart shower
Like TheInGreek said getm just say lord of the rings theres a line of snipers and many more behind and they just shoot all at once and kill all the enemies, but this time with a vulcane then BAM!!!! victory! Smile

(Dec. 06, 2011  10:57 AM)njrk97 Wrote: get a magstrike as a secondary gun then pump it befor round then hide around a corner when an enemy walks past empty all the magstikes clip on the guy then drop the magstrike and run since the amount of time it take to repump and reload just is not worth it then when your safe change to your main gun

I think a Rapid Fire 20 (RF20) is a better option than a Magstrike, in most cases. The magazines aren't even proper magazines, they are essentially huge cereal boxes that hold darts.

Shouldn't be hard to make a sort of speedloader for the RF20. (good thing RF20s are sold at Target again)
(Dec. 06, 2011  12:10 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  12:26 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Or get an army of vulcans and do a dart shower
Like TheInGreek said getm just say lord of the rings theres a line of snipers and many more behind and they just shoot all at once and kill all the enemies, but this time with a vulcane then BAM!!!! victory! Smile

I meant shooting upwards like that scene in 300. You will need about 20-40 people to pull this off if you are having a serious nerf war.
But then again, no one really does that often in a serious NERF war, just get out from the area of coverage and there goes a ton of darts. I think they can notice multiple darts being shot out from above/see people shooting it if there are 20-40 people on one side alone. Even if they don't notice till it hits, the ones in the back can run out since it'll take more time to reach that spot than in the front.
Honestly, I've been in huge Nerf related battles, and wars! I really have to recommend the "bandoiler set" which comes with a versatile arm strap.

You can pull out darts so easily, it's really just up your sleeve.

Another good way (if you are doing a tag-team approach, or team in general), and need help, is to use your gun in the way of shooting it up to the sky. It's really easy to see it in the air, and get a good noise generator and your teammates can help.

Honestly though, just get a modded Stampede or Raider and you're just set.

I'm really into the Nerf Vortex series, these thing are like modified Nerf guns. I've ranged them to 50+ feet! It's hard to mod them, so...