NERF strategies wanted

umm.... dont want to sound like a noob but how do you play nerf im new to it...
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:40 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: umm.... dont want to sound like a noob but how do you play nerf im new to it...

Basically, you and however many friends bring whatever Nerf weapons as they want and start shooting each other, and depending on what you like, use it to make other games or rules. It's like playing a shooter game in real life, pretty much.
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:40 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: umm.... dont want to sound like a noob but how do you play nerf im new to it...

Well you can do a capture the flag game.... or real war type games, or make up you own! There is really no ending to what you can do.
Thaks Akel and BladerAce for your help!
the soards are just foam so its stupid a dart really shoots
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:23 AM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: the soards are just foam so its stupid a dart really shoots

Swords are not stupid at all , much more stealth and skill is involved , and when I use it I feel like an Arabian Knight XD.
And darts are foam too anyways...
crouch and move fast... it is easier to avoid bullets that way.
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: All that you really need is:
-A Pistol/Handgun (peferably the Switch Shot or the Maverick)
-A Sniper (Longshot or Longstrike, preferably the Longstrike due to the added distance)
-The Raider (Do I really need to say why?)
-The Recon (Can use the enhancements on other guns)
-Any non-Longsword sword (Unless you're like me and REALLY know how to use it!)
-Straps to hold the guns and a Bandolier Kit
-A lot of ammo (You'll have 72-78 ammo already, so you might want at least 100 more, depending on your aim)

This way, you'll be well balanced. The indivual weapons are fairly light, and straps make it much easier to carry multiple ones. The Raider is a MUST (but of course!), as is the handgun. But make changes depending on what works for you. The Hyperfire isn't a bad substitute for the handgun, if one isn't available

The strikefire is pretty good.
im going to a war 2morrow, and ill tell you guys all about it. i think its a get hit once and you're out battle.
My plan is hide in a place were your freinds don't like. When your freinds are near to were you are shot but don't let them see you. When I was having a nerf war (it was a never ending game) I hid in a trash can, but my freind spot me, so I closed it and then he came he opened it very quick, then I screamed and shot him rapidly. Don't hide in a trash can if your parents gets angry alot because I got grounded for one week. =(
Wouldn't it be easier to just hide behind it or something?

Besides I'd rather not smell like trash.

I'd hide in a high place, harder to shoot with NERF guns due to air resistance.

Plus easier to shoot down on someone.
yes b-blade but they will shoot you before you make contact if you through throw it its easy to dodge[depends how far]
I agree with MM; use high rocks, trees, ledges, etc. to get an an angle on your opponents. Along with and better view for you and a worse one for them, their shots are more likely to miss than yours. A strategy that might help is to cover blind spots with other guns. I'm pretty sure that hitting the gun doesn't mean a hit on you, so try that out too!

Also, I found that the Longsword is most effective, because it has a greater reach and width, so it adds more bullet defense than a thinner sword. The battle ax also works in this regard; however, it is shorter and bulkier.
I died in every battle despite the fact that i had the equivilent of 7 nerf streamline grenades in one, a raider with a barrel, a clip, a flip clip, a strikefire and a BBB. I hid in a high place and still got destroyed... seriously, i suck at nerf. stupid modded night finder that oswin made! shoots so high...
i have an alpha trooper now. I WILL OWN thanks to this gun. I reccomend buying this gun.
is the stamped good and the tooper is good my friend let me borrow his
a old trick is the longshot or any gun like it ,put a dart in it without the clip so they think you are out of bullets then shoot
Sometimes, that can jam your gun..... Also yes the stampede is good. The trooper never jams...ever...
well here one always strke were the opponet is goin to not were it is ok its the best tactic
the trooper only does once a day if you use it
the vulcan jams easyly am i right
man dude this should be easy
1)shoot them
2)dont get shot
3) get an old sword where yah can PWN em
I still use the old longshot.I just snipe them from a tree if anyone is in trouble.I sometimes use the N-Strike just for the fact that itseasy to carry around and it shoots pretty far,also its easy to shoot very very fast.
i do to how high do you go for snipersStupid
what stinks is the longshot is so big and bulky,its hard to get an effective shot,but my scope helps alot.that scope is a life saver.I modded the scope with a real telescope,so its easy for look out.sometimes ill use walkie talkies for warnings if I see someone out of range.
(Nov. 06, 2010  3:22 AM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: is the stamped good and the tooper is good my friend let me borrow his
a old trick is the longshot or any gun like it ,put a dart in it without the clip so they think you are out of bullets then shoot

yeah the stampede is pretty good too,but it is expensive. $49.99 in canadian. it is also heavy, but it has a 60 dart clip and a shield.
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:34 PM)momiji manju Wrote: If NERF gun fights are anything like watergun fights, any normal person who tries to do a diveroll will get epically shot. Many times.

Yeah but the Diveroll will still be Epic lol