NERF strategies wanted

Thats true. or you could put a unity power system on your back.
Hence why this is part of the "off topic" forum.
I reccomend using a normal small pistol. Add's quicker mvement, allows to roll on the ground, and people can't see your gun.
If NERF gun fights are anything like watergun fights, any normal person who tries to do a diveroll will get epically shot. Many times.
well unless their opponent haz a raider/vulcan/any fast action gun, they'd be fine. i suggest the recon, with the barrel if the raider. also if you hav the N-stike pistols, you can attach those, and multi fire. the only problem is that it lags between shots but is still qwik. (it can also u scope)
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:59 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I reccomend using a normal small pistol. Add's quicker mvement, allows to roll on the ground, and people can't see your gun.

you can only use the strikefire in cases of small pistols, cause the maverick... well it sucks. the strike fire is smaller, faster loading and it shoots further.
dont forget the nitefinder! even though it has slow reloading, it has VERY powerful bullets!
Stampede with a Raider drum. And be fast.
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:48 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: dont forget the nitefinder! even though it has slow reloading, it has VERY powerful bullets!

youre right, but you could use the element, same thing with more ammo!
dude just get the Vulcan and hide behind something and every time someone runs past SHOOT LIKE A WILD MAN
lol
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:09 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: dude just get the Vulcan and hide behind something and every time someone runs past SHOOT LIKE A WILD MAN
lol

(above add on) also yell like a wild man and get some silly string to further make them wonder why they decided to play with you lol.
Go into battle with:
2 NERF Mavericks
1 Longshot/Longstrike
1 Vulcan EBF-25
1-2 Stampede's
Bandolier Kit
Tactical vest
Two swords
Recon
go with a maverick ,pistel a vulcan and a long shot extra bullets and the as-1 and like i said a pistal others if choose
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:05 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Go into battle with:
2 NERF Mavericks
1 Longshot/Longstrike
1 Vulcan EBF-25
1-2 Stampede's
Bandolier Kit
Tactical vest
Two swords
Recon

Yes, because that won't slow you down at all. Can you make this nerf disscusion so we can talk releases and mods and wars and collection as well?
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:41 AM)mchlbant Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:05 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Go into battle with:
2 NERF Mavericks
1 Longshot/Longstrike
1 Vulcan EBF-25
1-2 Stampede's
Bandolier Kit
Tactical vest
Two swords
Recon

Yes, because that won't slow you down at all. Can you make this nerf disscusion so we can talk releases and mods and wars and collection as well?

Aaaah but even though you'll be slowed down, you'll be ready for nearly anything right? And ohhhh so that's what this is about? I thought he wanted to know what to go in with and stuff like that.
Also, what war lets you carry 9 weapons?
(Oct. 16, 2010  5:39 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Also, what war lets you carry 9 weapons?

any i think. As long as you don't mind doing so. <somwhat off topic
your ready for anything but its hard to dodge with all that gear
All that you really need is:
-A Pistol/Handgun (peferably the Switch Shot or the Maverick)
-A Sniper (Longshot or Longstrike, preferably the Longstrike due to the added distance)
-The Raider (Do I really need to say why?)
-The Recon (Can use the enhancements on other guns)
-Any non-Longsword sword (Unless you're like me and REALLY know how to use it!)
-Straps to hold the guns and a Bandolier Kit
-A lot of ammo (You'll have 72-78 ammo already, so you might want at least 100 more, depending on your aim)

This way, you'll be well balanced. The indivual weapons are fairly light, and straps make it much easier to carry multiple ones. The Raider is a MUST (but of course!), as is the handgun. But make changes depending on what works for you. The Hyperfire isn't a bad substitute for the handgun, if one isn't available
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: All that you really need is:
-A Pistol/Handgun (peferably the Switch Shot or the Maverick)
-A Sniper (Longshot or Longstrike, preferably the Longstrike due to the added distance)
-The Raider (Do I really need to say why?)
-The Recon (Can use the enhancements on other guns)
-Any non-Longsword sword (Unless you're like me and REALLY know how to use it!)
-Straps to hold the guns and a Bandolier Kit
-A lot of ammo (You'll have 72-78 ammo already, so you might want at least 100 more, depending on your aim)

This way, you'll be well balanced. The indivual weapons are fairly light, and straps make it much easier to carry multiple ones. The Raider is a MUST (but of course!), as is the handgun. But make changes depending on what works for you. The Hyperfire isn't a bad substitute for the handgun, if one isn't available

Aah yes something like this I mean. A lot of guns and the ammo to back it up with
Well my favorite guns to take into battle are the Nerf Barrel Break (The shotgun), the maverick(well balanced gun) and lastly my trust Nerf sword and sheild thingy(deflects bullets) sometimes id bring in a long strike if I have some good sniping positions.

The sword and sheild is the Nerf Stonewall
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:57 AM)Akel Wrote: The sword and sheild is the Nerf Stonewall

THANK YOU!!!

Honestly, Swords are the best weapons. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE SWORDS!!!!!!

Okay, back on topic, why is a shield allowed in Nerf Gun Combat? And since when does Nerf even MAKE shields?
Well the sheild is pretty small so not much defence. But it can stll be good if you want to keep those vulcans away. The sword is prettys mall so unless you can get up close and personal, the only use is the sheild.
Raiders, Nite Finders, Recons. Also, that little gun