NERF strategies wanted

Hey everybody! Post your tactical strategies here coz I'm going to have a nerf wars this Saturday, so HELP!
I only have a strike fire gun but this is probably gonna get closed
this should be a tactic disscusion or etc. list topics are useless.
1) Shoot your opponents
2) Don't get shot by your opponents.

If you want a bit of an edge, check out Nerf Haven's guides on modding your guns. Taking out limiters, etc...
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: Taking out limiters, etc...

You mean... LIMIT BREAKS!? Sorry, I had to.

Anyways, fragbait's pretty much covered it all. Shoot, don't get shot.
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: Taking out limiters, etc...

You mean... LIMIT BREAKS!? Sorry, I had to.

Anyways, fragbait's pretty much covered it all. Shoot, don't get shot.
and don't shoot ur self, make sure u know how to use ur gun, hah
get the newest gun to have a release advantage
aim your shots accurrately like a sniper and have extra bullets and also hide after each shot and know at what degrees you are shooting at thats how everytime i have a nerf war my friends chose me as sniper
Are people going to be using nerf guns straight out of the box or modified guns?
SPRAY
spin around while holding trigger
Moss' post works best while screaming, holding two NERF guns, and having shiny muscles as you act out the main role in an action movie.

Hah, I actually do find slight spraying to work well. I.e, every time you shoot, shoot 3-4 in the same general direction, but moving upwards, or to the left or something, just to cover a wider area and be more sure of scoring a hit.
thanks. my nerf war is today,so i'll try spraying and shooting.
Buy the Nerf darts with the whistles.
They're the only ones you can even feel.
Whistlers > Bullets > Suction Cups
(Sep. 18, 2010  6:12 PM)eclipse162 Wrote: thanks. my nerf war is today,so i'll try spraying and shooting.
and screaming, hah, well, GOOD LUCKTongue_out
Here's another strategy, SPAM your bullets on the biggest threat, then when you don't have anymore, book it, and leave everyone else to your team! Tongue_out
Howd you nerf battle go?
you should take cover and also ambush slow also keeting cover and the gun should hold a lot of bullets and small
I just get cover than give 'em the old..................BOOM! Headshot.
buy a nerf maurader and batle axe yell freedom and whack your friends telling them that it's legal and get the someone to man a volcan behind cover around a corner and tell them to fire at will once you run the enemy around the corner unless your name is Will.(not seriously though) Also run in randomly yelling at the top of your lungs while firing akiimbo volcans.
put up as many hidden barriers as possible, hide some extra darts in good hiding places, and sneak around like a ghost shooting the enemies
I won the nerf battle! even though I got hit,like,279 times by a vulcan but I did it. i put up barriers,but he was actually behind me. so that's when I got shot 279 times. And alot,i mean ALOT of screaming.
Have as much ammo as possible( bandolier strap and vest) a bunch of barrels and clips, and a gun like the RAIDER. And make a sheild. shoot someone then get the hell out of there! ( and if you have a raider, just press the trigger and SPRAY...)
You could also run into battle next time with akimbo Stampede ECS and a volcan strapped to your back and then get behing a really hard to spot area with lots of cover and own them
who wants a 10 pound monster on their back that always jams? but i agree with you on the stampede part.
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:44 PM)UDC Wrote: who wants a 10 pound monster on their back that always jams? but i agree with you on the stampede part.

well you could replace the volcan with a raider whick would be good If they were a good deal out and you didn't want to be hit in the open.