[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

Hey hit, I think we should invite 10 below.
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:58 PM)Ziro Wrote: Hey hit, I think we should invite 10 below.
Ok, what about beybladem@ster?
Eh... it's a maybe from me but what about 10 below, and is angry in a team?
This is the raw paragraph that he sent me after I invited him. (angry)

I'm so honored to be asked to join your team, but with all the good NC bladers on your team, where am I left to stand? I've got to have worthy opponents when I come down, right? If I'm on the same team as them, then, then.... I've got no real good answer for that actually Pinching_grin, but I have been trying to form a team in my own town. Still, thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to gratefully decline.

I have already invited him (10 below) to join.
So he didn't join us so he could still have competition... a simple no thanks would have sufficed.

ANGRY Y U NO JOIN OUR TEAM?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:15 PM)Ziro Wrote: So he didn't join us so he could still have competition... a simple no thanks would have sufficed.

Yeah, I know; I said it wouldn't have been the same without him!

Hitsugiya how long does your Phantom Orion spin, mine only spun for 4 minutes, and Dark have you ordered one yet?
(Oct. 16, 2011  12:32 AM)Ziro Wrote: Hitsugiya how long does your Phantom Orion spin, mine only spun for 4 minutes, and Dark have you ordered one yet?

I'm waiting on toywiz to ship it. I ordered 4 weeks ago.
Was it a pre-order because if not than it should be there by now.
(Oct. 16, 2011  12:32 AM)Ziro Wrote: Hitsugiya how long does your Phantom Orion spin, mine only spun for 4 minutes, and Dark have you ordered one yet?
First run : 5:34
Today : 6:45
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:09 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: This is the raw paragraph that he sent me after I invited him. (angry)

Blah, blah, something about a grin, blah

Yah' know, there's a reason why they're called Private Messages...

(Oct. 14, 2011  10:15 PM)Ziro Wrote: So he didn't join us so he could still have competition... a simple no thanks would have sufficed.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND¿¡ I'm already trying to form a team in my town, and if I were to join you guys, I'd be doing nothing better than what Ahmir wanted to do; to quit later on and continue forming his own team.

It's not that I dislike any of you, but it's sorta' like what Dark said. I don't even know if I'm gonna continue trying to form my team because I beat everyone I come across here xD, NTM that very few people I know here have access to anything other than Hasbro, so that's why I'd rather just stay a loner for now.
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:09 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:09 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: This is the raw paragraph that he sent me after I invited him. (angry)

Blah, blah, something about a grin, blah

Yah' know, there's a reason why they're called Private Messages...

Y U NO UNDERSTAND¿¡ I'm already trying to form a team in my town, and if I were to join you guys, I'd be doing nothing better than what Ahmir wanted to do; to quit later on and continue forming his own team.

It's not that I dislike any of you, but it's sorta' like what Dark said. I don't even know if I'm gonna continue trying to form my team because I beat everyone I come across here xD, NTM that very few people I know here have access to anything other than Hasbro, so that's why I'd rather just stay a loner for now.
Okay, good luck on you're team then. Don't forget you're loss to me, just kidding!
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:04 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Okay, good luck on you're team then. Don't forget you're loss to me, just kidding!

I won't forget, but once when I beat you, I'll have defeated everyone on team Kusanagi xD
(Oct. 16, 2011  5:46 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:04 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Okay, good luck on you're team then. Don't forget you're loss to me, just kidding!

I won't forget, but once I beat you, I'll have defeated everyone on team Kusanagi xD

Next time I'll beat you. I ha a bad combo against you. Next time my friend. Next time.

I won't forget, but once when I beat you, I'll have defeated everyone on team Kusanagi xD
Good point, but I have already single handily defeated you're "unborn" team!
I know this has nothing to do with your pointless rivalry with angry but I just got an L Drago 3 pack it came with Lightning L Drago, Meteo L Drago, and Meteo L Drago Rush version.Hasbro did something really awesome this time.

Hasbro 1 : Takara Tomy ∞

Hit, maybe you should change your bio a little because I don't consider you my rival...so you could replace me with angry.
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:21 PM)Ziro Wrote: I know this has nothing to do with your pointless rivalry with angry but I just got an L Drago 3 pack it came with Lightning L Drago, Meteo L Drago, and Meteo L Drago Rush version.Hasbro did something really awesome this time.

Hasbro 1 : Takara Tomy ∞

Hit, maybe you should change your bio a little because I don't consider you my rival...so you could replace me with angry.
I don't understand why they had rush .ver on it. It wouldn't make sense if they had the ultimate L-Drago set for sale causing you to buy 2 of the same beys . Knowing Hasbro they probably will release the full l drago set. i thought you already had LLD and MLD. I should've just bought the ultimate MLD set when I had the chance......

(Oct. 16, 2011  5:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I won't forget, but once I beat you, I'll have defeated everyone on team Kusanagi xD

Next time I'll beat you. I ha a bad combo against you. Next time my friend. Next time.

IKR? I really thought you'd be a tougher opponent, but it probably just wasn't your day. I'll have something a little more threatening than Scythe next time, though Wink

(Oct. 16, 2011  8:21 PM)Ziro Wrote: Hit, maybe you should change your bio a little because I don't consider you my rival...so you could replace me with angry.

OH YEAH!!

RIVALS TILL THE BITTER END (or at least till one of us begins to lose consecutively to the other)
JK, I don't care, but I'll win next time Wink

I wouldn't be so cocky , Dark and I lost to stamina , if I were using a stamina type I more than likely wouldn't have lose to the people I lost to (who all used stamina). I was so irritated by that, now underneath my profile picture it says stamina hates me. So if you come to the November tournament you better have some better combos because I have a grudge now.But you can take full credit for beating hitsugiya but I wouldn't be to proud about that win Cute
Just for the record MF H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS/Mb usually loses to stamina unless it can KO it. And Ziro dont hold grudges. Angry is a good competitor and judge. I learned something from him.

And ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) i was having a very off day. Next time you will have my best. Nothing less.
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just for the record MF H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS/Mb usually loses to stamina unless it can KO it. And Ziro dont hold grudges. Angry is a good competitor and judge. I learned something from him.

And ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) i was having a very off day. Next time you will have my best. Nothing less.
I know (and so does angry) it's not like I'm out to destroy him everybody knows I almost am never serious it's just I need to prove I'm a good blader now Cute

(Oct. 17, 2011  2:47 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just for the record MF H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS/Mb usually loses to stamina unless it can KO it. And Ziro dont hold grudges. Angry is a good competitor and judge. I learned something from him.

I now it's not like I'm out to destroy him everybody knows I almost am never serious it's just I need to prove I'm a good blader now Cute

I know what you mean. Im also starting recruiting for the Goldsboro tournament.
Is that going to be the birthday tournament?
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:51 AM)Ziro Wrote: Is that going to be the birthday tournament?
It should also be a Thanksgiving tournament.
Yes this is the birthday bash tournament. I will prolly be in Florida for thanksgiving and possibly hosting down there. I got the thread up now.