[NC, USA] Team Chaotic Destiny (Not Accepting Members)

This is NC's team Chaotic Destiny! We are part of team Bladers of Destiny and I advise checking that out. You can only get on if you do well at tournaments. Also members of Bladers of Destiny can also post here.

Rules
(If you are not on the team read and if you don't you'll be warned starting 1/9/13)

Rules (If you are on the team)

Members

Allies (If you want to be one PM me and the team will decide)
Team Finals
Thunder dome is Woznotwoz joining or is he still in decided
He hasn't really said a yes or no yet. He said he might not go to anymore tournaments so he's a maybe in a way.
I'll be looking at tournaments and I'll be putting records in the OP
The OP has been updated with everything I can think of for now. Any suggestions guys?
Nope no suggestions it looks goodEee
Thanks. I asked Smitty90 about joining since he did really good last tournament and went 4-1 with losing a battle 2-3.

Also Welcome Smitty90 to our Team!
Welcome Smitty90Eee
Smitty90 is an Intermediate member. He is older and did extremely well last tournament and came really close to beating Dark and getting to the finals.
Welcome Woznotwoz. He is a Intermediate.
Thanks for having me Grin.
Thanks for joining. Your an amazing blader.
Welcome to the Bladers of Destiny guys! Thunder seems like a good Captain so far and you must be quality bladers.
Happy to have this team at full strength so quickly!
Trust me these guys are. I have their scores somewhere in the OP. Although Smitty90 only went to one tournament he did good and Woz wen't to 2 and did good.

Also as of now I think 5 members should plenty so we won't really see any new members for awhile unless someone does good all of a sudden.
Sorry for the double post, but what do you guys want team Advanced Destiny or (Coaches idea) team Carolina Conquering Destiny ?
I like advanced destinyEee
I personally like advanced destiny but whatever you want !Eee Also welcome woznotwoz!
Yeah I like that to. The other seems kinda long to me. So you guys ready for colosseum after the last RTV? Pegasus Pride did pretty good. I'm not ready. Still gotta remember my old BB-10 strategy and update it to match the meta game. I haven't been to a BB-10 tournament since July. Also I think I'm the only one on the team who has been to an Official BB-10 tournament. I know Woznotwoz went to one that had 6 people.
Defstanima88 birthday bash that me and my brother went to was bb10 but I don't know if it was official.
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:08 PM)Kerbecs kid Wrote: Defstanima88 birthday bash that me and my brother went to was bb10 but I don't know if it was official.
Yeah that was official. Sorry about that I forgot you went to that since I had to do something else that day and didn't come.

I have a good comboe strategy for the colliseumEee Hope it works!
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:13 PM)Pegasus Pride Wrote: I have a good comboe strategy for the colliseumEee Hope it works!
PM me and I can tell you if that would work. So does anyone know how to use attack types really good? I know Woznotwoz does. I think I'm good enough at it.

If you're good with attack it's definitely the safest choice in BB-10. Not only can you destroy stamina types, you also have a decent chance against defense too. Also, if you're up against attack, it is pretty much even.

You really need a good sliding shot or bank shot though, and you need to be consistent with it.
(Jan. 08, 2013  11:28 PM)Woznotwoz Wrote: If you're good with attack it's definitely the safest choice in BB-10. Not only can you destroy stamina types, you also have a decent chance against defense too. Also, if you're up against attack, it is pretty much even.

You really need a good sliding shot or bank shot though, and you need to be consistent with it.
Thats totally true. There are a few things like Saramanda^2 E230 RS that can defeat it though.

(Jan. 09, 2013  12:05 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Thats totally true. There are a few things like Saramanda^2 E230 RS that can defeat it though.

If you use a Metal Flat (MF) tip based attack type you can generally OS a Defense type. Also if your opponent is using RS a left spin is a good choice. RS has a notorious weakness to left spin.
Yes you can use stuff like Phantom Cygnus 85 MF or Flash MF.
Sorry, but the OP was fixed a while ago. If anyone needs combo advice PM me.