lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:51 PM)pegasus626 Wrote: my favorite is the lakers

you could add a little more content to your post...
Or you could jump off of the LA bandwagon. God, people just assume the Lakers are good. They aren't so great. Kobe almost got traded. Nobody really cared. Jordan almost got traded, Chicago was outraged. If Kevin Durant almost was traded, everyone would also be pissed. LA fans are just like Patriots fans. Once they start losing, they were never fans.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:52 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Or you could jump off of the LA bandwagon. God, people just assume the Lakers are good. They aren't so great. Kobe almost got traded. Nobody really cared. Jordan almost got traded, Chicago was outraged. If Kevin Durant almost was traded, everyone would also be pissed. LA fans are just like Patriots fans. Once they start losing, they were never fans.

i agree with you. once kobe leaves everybodys just going to ditch them. once they start winning everyones going to come running back.
i have been a L A fan as my first fav team back when shaq was still around but now im feeling like i want to leave cause kobes getting too old and they have no one else but the pau gasol.
Meh. That's why I roll with the NFL. The main LA-type fans are about half of the Patriot's fans. But I get off topic. The Bulls still look great, along with OKC.
magic beat the rokets by 14 points turk had season high scoring
Megablader9 Wrote: God, people just assume the Lakers are good.

1 ] Most newcomers to basketball outside US were the sport is not widely played will obviously pick the strong team to support , it's because some of you live in US you support your state or city whatever level team

2 ] Lakers Jersey , It rocks any day , if i go to a business meeting except US & wear that i would sure be making a good impression [ lol JK ]
But the jersey has a gr8 blend of colors

3 ] Players such as Shaq. Kobe , have given shown gr8 skills so it's natural they would becomes fan of lakers , when MJ was in the Bulls , everyone at my school was a fan of Chicago Bulls

so these are the factors that make a fan outside US
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:42 PM)Dry Bowser Wrote: San Antonio Spurs.

add more content to your postv

on another note pistons beat the magic at home AGAIN
mine is the LA lakers but there not doing so good this year
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:43 AM)flaming aries Wrote: mine is the LA lakers but there not doing so good this year

WATCH OUT USALLY WHEN PEOPLE POST lA MEGABLADER9 SPAZZES OUT AND STARTS PROVING HIS POINT. btw goood job not spaming

on topic ANY BODY think the timberwolfs will make the playoffz cause kevin love is playing really well
If I see LA one more time. Case in point: Chicagoans everywhere are enraged when the Bulls start MJ trade talks. Nobody cares when Kobe nearly gets traded. Have you not seen Kobe do the MJ shrug in last years playoffs?! How can you like that jerk?!
LA Lakers....... sigh.

people idolize kobe so much *pukes
Hes just a player with a big mouth. He whines a lot!
My friend is a big time fan of the Lakers. When the Lakers win he says too much about Kobe and Bynum and all other carp. but when they lose, all I hear is "heh, just a night off for Kobe"
when I look at the game... it was like the Lakers were struggling to win.

ENOUGH ABOUT KOBE! HE'S NOT THE JORDAN OF THIS ERA!
HE MAKES STUPID DIFFICULT SHOTS, HES A DRAMA QUEEN WHEN ATTACKING THE RIM!

HE EVEN TRAVELS! AND HOLDING DURING DRIBBLING!

How did it feel when the Heat roll over you during Xmas?!!!!
1 thing I read was "Phill Jackson didnt care too much about the Heat."

well EFF YOU LAKERS FAN!

XD lol sorry. I heard too much about Lakers this week. The anger is out of reach
Who is? Nobody can emulate Jordan, you just get close. LeBron, maybe? Kevin Durant? He's already elite, and it's only his 4th year!
Friday nightt basketball

Orlando Magic AT Chicago Bulls

coments
Bulls have to hang on to a 1 point lead throughout the last minute to win. They fail to do so, but a clutch performance by Derrick Rose gives them the edge. Bulls, 98-95
i am predict ing a 6 point bulls lead going into the have do to 15 drose points but due to arenas hitting a last minute three magic win 103 102 theroy is plausible too
Hey guys Footballs over so we can look back to basketball. Magic still rock cavs are officially the team of the past heat rock ( but i still hate them) Celtics are okay but i dont know what is going on in the west
I' am on the basketball team at my school. Me and two other guys are good, but after I joined the basketball team I stopped watching NBA games on tv (I use to love watching basketball). So my favorite team is the Suns even though I don't watch them. Also i am ready for All-Star weekend.
Yo! Da Bulls can go all the way this year! They've got the 5th best record in the league, and are second in their conference! Now, who's the big bad wolf! Kobe who? Nah, dat's D Rose!
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:36 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yo! Da Bulls can go all the way this year! They've got the 5th best record in the league, and are second in their conference! Now, who's the big bad wolf! Kobe who? Nah, dat's D Rose!

Face palm. I see your hatred for Kobe has increased since we stopped posting on this thread...

Thats it Magic hold back until the playoffsa then bowwshizil World Champions
Meh. I've hated Kobe since I was about 7. The "Jordan Shrug" imitation just pissed me off last year.
Bobcats upset the hawks by a buzzerbeater i was laughing so hard
Atlanta is decent at best. The Bobcats have potential, while I think the Hawks have gone as far as they can go.
Are you seeing what i am seeing turn on ABC Magic are Owning the Lakers in the 4th quarter
I repeat for the umpteenth time! The. Lakers. Are. Carp! Kobe. Ain't. Nothin'!