66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Magic won 89 75 Dwight had a good game.

umpteenth is imbitween 15 and 16 right
It's a carpload. Everyone knows that I hate the Lakers.
I'll bite the Lakers to death. I have changed my mine, Dallas Mavericks has the best team.
Heh. Bobcats beat the Lakers, the Bulls have beaten the Magic and the Spurs! Now who's the best?
mine are the lakers.

YA GO LAKERS!

or Miami Heat.
The Lakers dropped 4 in a row. They suck. Basicaally, no Three-peat for LA! My year is made better.
Sigh. It used to be that you supported your home team. Now it's who ever wins the most. I see no point in going to a basketball game when you already know the winners. I can see people liking the Lakers because they live in their state. But seriously It's no fun at all if you know who's going to win. It's just a waist of money if you go to a game where you know the winners.

Well the Blazers are in 5th even though 3 of there players are out.
Who invited the Grizzlies to the playoffs discussion? Seriously, they just started winning out of nowhere for no real reason! Well, being in Chicago, I've gotta support Da Bulls! The Blazers are pretty good too.
Who were the idiots who decided to give the MVP for the Super-Star game to Beiber?! Seriously? I hate when people win because of their fanbases. (*cough*BlakeGriffin*cough*)
I'll bite the West All-Star team to death because they won. The East starts off strong, but then lets the West catch up to them.
Heh. I bet LeBron wishes he came to Chicago now! 15 point comeback...Chicago Style! Obviously, the Bulls did the best in the offseason with signings. Kyle Korver is a Stone Cold Gunner from behind the arc, and Boozer dominates the paint. And of course, we've still got the ball of energy, Joakim Noah, and the star, D Rose.
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)jake:D Wrote: boston celtics
ill probley make alot of enemies saying that

No im with you
LETS GO BOSTON LETS GO
BOSTON IS THE BEST EVERYTHING ELSE LOSE TO THEM
I AM ALSO GONNA HAVE LOTS OF ENEMIES BY SAYING THAT
I ALSO LIKE THE SPURS BUT BOSTON RULES
Uhhh. No. The Bulls are by far the most CONSISTENT team in the NBA this year. Well, besides the Spurs. The Heat and Celtics win vs. Mediocre competition, while the Bulls fight for every win.
Bibby to Heat! I hope hes the missing link to the team..
Bulls are getting good when J.Noah came back despite his bad finger
Lol, I see a anti-griffin here. Cmon man his dunks were sick. He still have a long way to go though.
any knicks fan here?

melo looks like an orange! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :p
No. The dunks were not "Sick". In fact, he is probably the most over-rated player since Kobe. Everyone seems to miss that he only went over the hood of the car. A Hybrid at that! Honestly, I think all of his missed dunks should have counted against him. Serge Ibaka got ripped. I mean 45?! For his dunk using that little kid?! But the guy who used a candle got a whole 49. Okay NBA, we all understand that it's all about the fanbases.

EDIT: Yes, I'm anti-Kobe, Griffin, Melo, Big-Three, and definitely (Not NBA Related) anti-TOM BRADY!
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:23 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: No. The dunks were not "Sick". In fact, he is probably the most over-rated player since Kobe. Everyone seems to miss that he only went over the hood of the car. A Hybrid at that! Honestly, I think all of his missed dunks should have counted against him. Serge Ibaka got ripped. I mean 45?! For his dunk using that little kid?! But the guy who used a candle got a whole 49. Okay NBA, we all understand that it's all about the fanbases.

EDIT: Yes, I'm anti-Kobe, Griffin, Melo, Big-Three, and definitely (Not NBA Related) anti-TOM BRADY!

DUDE I also hate a kid called Tom Brady and I also hate Kobe cos other people think hes the best and he pwns all hate those people Tongue_out
Lakers all the way
been a fan since I was little kid
Hahah home of the Suns! Yeah! We have the best mascot everrrrrrrr. I <3 gorillas...

Best teams are:
West:
Lakers
Spurs

East:
Magic
Bulls
I'm Baaaaack! Well, the regular season's almost over, and I can still see the Bulls going all the way.
Heh. Orlando is the Bulls' latest victim!
(Mar. 02, 2011  10:31 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)jake:D Wrote: boston celtics
ill probley make alot of enemies saying that

No im with you
LETS GO BOSTON LETS GO
BOSTON IS THE BEST EVERYTHING ELSE LOSE TO THEM
I AM ALSO GONNA HAVE LOTS OF ENEMIES BY SAYING THAT
I ALSO LIKE THE SPURS BUT BOSTON RULES

The only reason I liked Spurs was because I had a major crush on Selena Gomez but not anymore.
BOSTON FTW
I hate Orlando Magic.
Boston is still the BEST TEAM EVAR!!!
That ALMOST made me laugh. Check today's scores, and see what your "Best team EVAH!" did against the oh-so-fail Heat. 100-77 Heat stomp Boston. The Bulls beat 'em. Heck, Sacramento's beaten Bosten this year. They're in 3rd for a reason.
Well say what what you wanna say Boston is best in my opinion.
Facts don't lie. If they were the best, they'd be in 1st. They're not. Simple as that. Need I explain further?
Mine is Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls. Go East down with Kobe