lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
and yet.. The Heat lost another game by the Bulls 99-96 Uncertain
Meh. LeBron is hurt, plus the Bulls are playing great basketball right now. Chicago just might go deep into the playoffs. Two good Chicago seasons in the same year! Took long enough. Bears and Bulls, get 'em.
Letting bulls win this one. as you said, Lebron is injured. When he gets back, bulls won't know what hit them :p
tho I might be wrong..
oh well~
The Bulls are doing very well. Chicago hasn't seen this kind of success in a while now.
The Boston Celtics! *the crowd goes wild* Sticked with them since I was 5.
unlike my brother i am a bulls fan and they powned the heat. yeah yeah i know no lebron but still
Hey! OKC gets no love?! Man, tough crowd. I can't wait for OKC vs. Lakers rematch. Thunder wins in 4.
OKC is just an ok team. Pretty much a pretender than a contender type of championship team. Sorry XD but still KG is the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
hey okc have a bettter chance then the heat. here is why if someone on okc gets injured they have a good bench but if one of the miami thrice get injured that will screw them
WHAT?! OKC is better than most teams in the NBA! Have you not seen the turnaround form 2 years ago to last year? Or are you a Lakers fan. That would explain the OKC hate. Kevin Durant vs. Kevin Garnett? I pick Durant anyday of the week, month, or year.
dude if your talkindg to me
1 i hate the lakers with a burning passion
2 my post said that okc has a better chance then the heat
No. The other guy. Good for you though! I'd assassinate Kobe if I got the chance. I hate them for the same reasons that I hate the Patriots in the NFL. They are just trying to take the greats' places.
i hate the lakers beacause of when they beat the magic in the finals 2 years ago. WE WILL GET REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Meh. I see the Bulls and Bears both winning championships. It is a good year to live in Chicago, even if it is freakin' cold.
bulls will fail so epiclly it will not be funny
bears willl win the supa bowl
Meh. I say otherwise. If not a championship, we will at least win one playoff series.
Miami Heat I liked that team back then when shaq was still play for miami been a fan of them since i was 10
tthat team with shaq atttack was a real team this superstar carp isnt
Hey, you're right, but you really can't judge until we see 30 losses.
Ha ha only two of you guys are discussing you guys own the thread ,

anyway correct me if i am wrong i don't watch NBA as much as i watch the real Football , so two teams fro Eastern Conference & Western Conference go into the playoffs right or am i wrong

i hope lakers make it
Meh to the Lakers! But no. Each conference gets 8 teams to go, by their ranking by wins and losses. It goes like this: 1st place plays 8th, 2nd plays 7th, 3rd plays 6th, 4th plays 5th. They then move on from there.
Oh so lakers still have a chance of winning it again this season , i hope they break the celtics & their own joint record of 17 titles this season
i went to the magic game last night and we beat the raptors by 40
Hahahahaha chill man. I hate Kobe as much as you guys are. OKC is one tough team, I didnt say I hate em.
Yea, I guess youre right. 1 from the trio got injured, all fails in Heat. Even when Lebron is back they still lose. I guess this year they wont be getting that championship ring due to the fact:-
1. Less chemistry
2. Super teams for them to up against
3. Ahhhhh no defense, theyre good at offense but at D? They suck! Bosh needs to harden up! Z too. Lebron needs to learn to minimize his Turn-overs. urggghhh
this is coming from a Heat fan(me)