33.33%
lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
I like Orlando. They rock. But I can't agree with the Kobe owns part.
LA lakers i would always cheer them on when i was 19 years old but now i don't watch bsketball that much still my fave team anyway.
o town is so coming home with the trophy this year.
i also hate the heat
also the magic are ona 9 game winning streak
The Magic will never see a championship. That is a fact. They will come close, but will get bounced by the best young team in the NBA. OKC all the way!
okc will win the championship [/size]in 20 years
Hey, they got 2 games on the Lakers, one year after a 23-59 season. They will get a championship within 5 years. They just moved 4 years ago, and they are already elite. Kevin Durant is a household name as of now, as is Russel Westbrook. The rest are on their way to stardom, once thay step out from behind KD and Westbrook's shadows.
tis true tis true but the magic have a better chance this year. arenes + howard + nelson = championship
and everbody loves dwight howard
Yes, but everyone has their number. I see the Spurs, Hornets, or Heat winning it all this year.
I think we should change the name to Basketball in general haha..we are not really discussing OUR favorite instead we're discussing about the plays and the players...
ORLANDO MAGIC!lol i live in Orlando so...
They will not win any championships any time soon! Hey, I see the Hornets actually. The Saints are ndone, so they can step out, and show New Orleans who the real heroes are.
I would like to see the Lakers to win again this year..but too bad the Heats are going to take the title
*cough* Lakers suck! *cough* 'Sides, they don't even have a hard schedule, and they still don't have the best record!
has anybody else noticed ( you are stupid if you diddnt) the west with the exepsions of a few teams (okc la lakers hornets) are carp compared to the east
All leagues have that issue. Ever seen the NFL's NFC West?
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:30 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: All leagues have that issue. Ever seen the NFL's NFC West?

yes i have it it pretty pathetic. anywey what all stars do you think will be there during the all star break
Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and The Big Three will definitely be there.
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:38 PM)Neji Wrote: has anybody else noticed ( you are stupid if you diddnt) the west with the exepsions of a few teams (okc la lakers hornets) are carp compared to the east

The Trail Blazers don't suck! They aren't doing their best this year because of their injuries, but that will change. They are one of the best teams ever!
Of all time, yes. Eventually the TrailBlazers will pull themselves out of their tailspin, and win some games.
^ All they need to do is get their players back to normal and they will dominate! They are a really good team. And I'm not saying that just because I live in Oregon. If you ask me they are as good, if not better then the Laker!
mine's the Miami heat. And no, this not because of the "decision" that Lebron made.
Im a big fan of Flash himself.
And has anyone noticed that the last few games between Heat and Clippers where both 2 stars injured in.... Lebron was the one who gets the special treatment by the fan.. Not wade? Confused hate seeing wade being the robin in the team.

And as for my most hated team... Boston celtics! Why?
1)ray has that creepy smile
2)shaq is not a traitor!
3)nate overreact most of the time.
4)anti-superstar team including Lackers, eh I mean Lakers.
5)pierce.... Urgghhh
I know my reason to hate them doesnt make sense but urgghh I just hate the men in green
The Celtics are pretty good. And, shocker, the Bulls are pretty much the same as always. D Wade will always be outshined by LeBron. That will happen.
im suspecting ego conflicts in miami