lakers
66.67%
warriors
0%
other
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Discuss NBA Basketball
l.a lakers. always been my fav team since i was 7.
do you live in california or somthing
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:48 PM)scipio132 Wrote: do you live in california or somthing

no toronto here. i still like the raptors its just there not my favourite
The Portland Trail Blazers! I don't watch them very much, but I think they're awesome.
they have that guy that always gets hurt greg oden
Mine was Lakers...Until I saw the Miami Heats
So yea currently The Miami Heats. It used to be Lakers because Kobe was so good there but now this season they are losing alot of games...The Miami Heats are unstoppable now! They have Lebron James and Dwayne Wade
mmmmmmeh magic are on a winning sreak oh yeah
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:56 PM)scipio132 Wrote: they have that guy that always gets hurt greg oden

Alot of our players get hurt. Once they started with only 2 starters.
they just are not a good team. no offense
They aren't doing their best this year because of all the injuries. But they are pretty good.
boston celtics
ill probley make alot of enemies saying that
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)jake:D Wrote: boston celtics
ill probley make alot of enemies saying that

you just made one. my magic kick the carp out of the celtics
i was thinking more of lakers fans as enemies but ok
OKC Thunder! Kevin Durant, and Russel Westbrook? The best young team in the NBA! Down with Kobe! He tries too hard to be Micheal Jordan.
why do so many people hate blake griffin hes a great rookie
I don't hate him... But I do hate Kobe. Man, does that guy try too hard.
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:21 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I don't hate him... But I do hate Kobe. Man, does that guy try too hard.

i am also a kobe hater
yes hes a great player but i cant say he takes it to seriously i guess he just dosnt has a different kind of emotion for the game
meh people can say what they want about kobe. after i saw him start passing more often (3 years ago) i decided my team would be lakers. nothing more nothing less
L.A Lakers

I live in CA.
L.A. Lakers & Chicago Bulls i know it's a weird combo , but liked the Bulls because i loved how Micheal Jordon used to play for Bulls
Kobe owns, and I go for Orlando Magic.
Sucks to your Kobe Bryantechnicalities. Never did like him, never will. Not even if he comes to the Bulls.
And he still doesn't pass often! He still just wants to be Micheal Jordan, but He will never have half of the assists that MJ had, or Scottie Pippen had.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:11 AM)A Wrote: Kobe owns, and I go for Orlando Magic.

yeah magic rock