[[ NØBØDY ]]'s Mini LIMITED CBT Thread! CBT #3: 1/4 #2 is going

Can i still join?

Ok I'll take Arc Bahamut 0 Bump Atomic
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:19 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Can i still join?

Sure!
Which Mold of Atomic? III or IV?
(Feb. 11, 2021  12:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:19 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Can i still join?

Sure!

I dont know what u mean, but whichever one you think will work better Smile.
(Feb. 11, 2021  3:04 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  12:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Sure!

I dont know what u mean, but whichever one you think will work better Smile.

Kinda hard to say, Mold IV spins more freely, but Less defence and less stamina due to moving around unless you specially request that I tilt.
Because battle directions can help you, I'd choose 4 for you and help you tilt.

Heavy Spriggan What combo would you like? If not I'd insert a hurricane combo for you Smile
Parts are under the spoiler Tags in my first post.
(Feb. 11, 2021  4:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  3:04 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: I dont know what u mean, but whichever one you think will work better Smile.

Kinda hard to say, Mold IV spins more freely, but Less defence and less stamina due to moving around unless you specially request that I tilt.

Heavy Spriggan What combo would you like? If not I'd insert a hurricane combo for you Smile

how can you know the molds and its differences? Like is there somewhere written where the mold is and then you compare to other molds and know what each mold do?
(Feb. 11, 2021  4:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  4:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Kinda hard to say, Mold IV spins more freely, but Less defence and less stamina due to moving around unless you specially request that I tilt.

how can you know the molds and its differences? Like is there somewhere written where the mold is and then you compare to other molds and know what each mold do?

There is no Mold No., But for atomic you can tell the mold from how FREE-SPINNING it is. The original one barely spun at all, the second mold is slightly more, Mold III I got mine from Dead Phoenix, Mold IV debuted with storm pegasis Hurricane atomic.
(Feb. 11, 2021  4:45 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  4:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: how can you know the molds and its differences? Like is there somewhere written where the mold is and then you compare to other molds and know what each mold do?

There is no Mold No., But for atomic you can tell the mold from how FREE-SPINNING it is. The original one barely spun at all, the second mold is slightly more, Mold III I got mine from Dead Phoenix, Mold IV debuted with storm pegasis Hurricane atomic.

so I guess the mold changes on the next release
for example Xceed is only released in Super Hyperion so there is only moldI and mold II (I heard the 2nd one spins more freely but somehow sucks) but Zeta' had a lot of releases so there are molds I for cho-z, II for erase bahamut and III for curse deathscyther?

BTW when is the cbt happening?

and pls for next cbt If avaliable I want a bloody longinus 0 rise (I wanna see how bloody acts on rise)
Round 1
valtaoi_007
aB.00E.Ω
VS
[[ NØBØDY ]]
dC.Hr.Ds
aB: 2 OS
dC: 3 BFs
[[ NØBØDY ]] wins!

PinkRose
gF.0W.Br
VS
Harshmello249
bL.00C.At
gF: 0 Wins
bL: 3 OS
Harshmello249 wins!

(Feb. 11, 2021  4:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  4:45 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: There is no Mold No., But for atomic you can tell the mold from how FREE-SPINNING it is. The original one barely spun at all, the second mold is slightly more, Mold III I got mine from Dead Phoenix, Mold IV debuted with storm pegasis Hurricane atomic.

so I guess the mold changes on the next release
for example Xceed is only released in Super Hyperion so there is only moldI and mold II (I heard the 2nd one spins more freely but somehow sucks) but Zeta' had a lot of releases so there are molds I for cho-z, II for erase bahamut and III for curse deathscyther?

BTW when is the cbt happening?

and pls for next cbt If avaliable I want a bloody longinus 0 rise (I wanna see how bloody acts on rise)

They only have molds for certain drivers. Xceed is one, but not Zeta'.
Also your in!
Plus you lost first round.

Round 2
DiepDot
dF.Ω.Rs
VS
[[ NØBØDY ]]
dC.Hr.Ds
dF: 3 OS
dC: 0 Wins
DiepDot wins!

FINALS
Harshmello249
bL.00C.At
VS
DiepDot
dF.Ω.Rs
bL: 3 OS
dF: 0 Wins

Harshmello249 IS THE WINNER.
CONGRATULATIONS

valtaoi_007 TheFeatherArrow Heavy Spriggan The Blacknight
CBT #2 is commencing with the Joining of valtaoi_007.
Heavy Spriggan since you haven't replied, unfortunately I will just have to give you a hurricane combo so that the others have no need to wait.
Hope you understand Wink
Oo cool 👍 i won. I think its more of the match ups that helped me tho.... If i had gone up against nobody then
(Feb. 13, 2021  4:07 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Oo cool 👍 i won. I think its more of the match ups that helped me tho.... If i had gone up against nobody then

Ye, bt you destabilized all of the opponents
Lmao when is round two going

@[[ NØBØDY ]] for cbt round three i'll go with bloody longinus 00(red coloured ver.)wall bearing

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  4:07 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Oo cool 👍 i won. I think its more of the match ups that helped me tho.... If i had gone up against nobody then

Ye, bt you destabilized all of the opponents

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:15 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Lmao when is round two going

@[[ NØBØDY ]] for cbt round three i'll go with bloody longinus 00(red coloured ver.)wall bearing

Yup ik.
Can i stick with my same combo for #3?

If not, may i know if Rise is worn?
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:03 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Can i stick with my same combo for #3?

If not, may i know if Rise is worn?

I don't think that would be fair.
And yes rise is worn
Union Valkyrie Gen(Sword) 00Wall Rise @[[ NØBØDY ]]
(Feb. 17, 2021  1:20 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: when will the games commence?

Sorry, been busy with school, this weekend the earliest.