My new job at MEGA

(Aug. 09, 2009  11:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If anyone knows what Bladers have always wanted, it's me. So I'm confident I can make this great.

When we have more to announce about the website we'll announce it.

Understood, i have faith in you but i honestly believe it will take a lot of effort to make it better than beyblading oh wells =) Good Luck!!
(Aug. 09, 2009  11:38 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Understood, i have faith in you but i honestly believe it will take a lot of effort to make it better than beyblading oh wells =) Good Luck!!

Whether or not you honestly believe that, I wonder why you feel this is the appropriate place to say it.
I think battle strikers have good potential and wiv bey brad workin on them they will become even better than beyblade! Smile

I have faith in you Brad Smile
Congratz. I can tell this is a uber opertunity for you and all of WBO members should be happy for you! ^^ Good Luck!
Congratulations Brad! I hope you can make Battle Strikers more awesome! Smile
Wow, this is amazing. Congrats Brad! May the bey always be with you.
this is the weirdest thing to wake up to, Congrats dude. This place is going through some massive changes. One quick q tho: Who will "run" the site once you leave the committee? Or will it be part run by all of them?
Im guessing the person who brad trusts the most will get to be main admin. -GASP-
Well, yeah. Who's that though, kinda why I asked :\
Kai-V may have a strong chance. Smile
That would be awesome but there are also others such as well, Anubis or Khel. One of them... Kai-V would make a pretty cool admin...
It doesn't really matter.. lets try and keep this ontopic, celebrating Brads new job Smile
OMG, this is awesome news, you have worked so hard for us and it is only right that you get a job that goes with you so well. Omega congrats Brad, I know you will do well there. Grin

Just to add, I don't see Battle strikers as an enemy, if anything it is interesting to have them around.

Good luck and I wish you all the best.
Right... anyways... What position are you gonna be in. The main idealist, producer or designer? And Cheers again! Glad that your dream is coming true. You'll make the Blader's dream a reality, im sure.

You have made WBO a great place for us.
Also want to add that we will do our best to keep the WBO going the way it is and even more in honour of you. Joyful_3
Congratulations Brad best of wishes for you we all new that you had to move on sometime or i did anyways, it's so sudden that you're gonna move *sob *sob* could you give me your email that would be aprecciated

BEST WISHES sam shore AKA cutewolfsam.
Congratulations, Brad.

Best of luck at your new job. Smile
Ah, it's truly pleasing to see wake up and see that all the comments have been positive. This is such an amazing oppurtunity, I'm so happy that you got a dream job Brad, you really deserve it.

Regarding comments about who will take over, I think Brad shall still be BeyGod for a while yet, there isn't really a problem with him being a part of this community, he just can't very well promote Beyblade over Battle Strikers is all. Eventually the Comittee will step up more, some more than others sure, but I imagine it'll still be a widely group effort. Different people are better at different things.

And yeah, this is pretty for us, the consumers right? Now we have two games, both of which are gonna be awesome. Grin And we'll probably be more involved in the Battle Strikers because we can suggest stuff to Brad. Kind of a win-win situation for everyone. Grin

Well, apart from Hasbro, they've missed their chance to get Brad and now have something pretty awesome to compete against. XD But they'll be fine, I imagine we'll all continue to buy both products. :3
Rocky Wrote:Eventually the Comittee will step up more, some more than others sure, but I imagine it'll still be a widely group effort. Different people are better at different things.
Personally, I do not think I could do alone what Brad did on his own anyway.

Hopefully I will be able to congratulate you in person soon after your arrival.
Nice going landing a job there, hopefully you guys will do what hasbro doesn't, as far as suggestions go =D
(Aug. 09, 2009  2:03 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Right... anyways... What position are you gonna be in. The main idealist, producer or designer?

I'm pretty sure that he's gonna be working on the Battle Strikers site.

Quote:*Holds up Pop-Tart*
Amen to that, too.
Uhh Yeah hes working on the site and going to give ideas for upcoming strikers I think.
well there is someting i must say to brad...my heartfelt thanks. if i didnt find this website i would never got back into beybladeing and found all these gr8 people =)

and also: i neither see battle strikers as an enemy. more a rival.
(Aug. 09, 2009  5:03 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: i neither see battle strikers as an enemy. more a rival.
Its not our enemy, rival, or anything negitive anymore! Now its just the work of our very own Bey Brad. Now i might actually buy one.