My new job at MEGA

Yea, neither did I honestly. I guess Striker Brad it is.
Brad Spinnem
I vote Striker Brad.
I'm so happy for you Brad!

Have a great time at your dream job!
they look cool go wolfin!
You need to add a poll for your new name.
Congrats Brad! I think that the bladers who still think that Battle Strikers are the enemy would have prefered you to work at a company that manufactures Beyblades, (I would too) but at least you're making spinning tops. anyway, just don't make Battle Strikers too good, because I wouldn't want to lose while I'm trying to prove a kid who thinks Battle Strikers are better than Beyblades wrong, but hey, you got your dream job, and you probably don't want to risk it, just because a (somewhat) new member of your website asked you to. Anyway, congrats, and do your best at your new job!

P.S. Brad, like Hero said, you should make a poll for your new nickname.
(Aug. 10, 2009  3:23 AM)Anime Wrote: Congrats Brad! I think that the bladers who still think that Battle Strikers are the enemy would have prefered you to work at a company that manufactures Beyblades, (I would too) but at least you're making spinning tops. anyway, just don't make Battle Strikers too good, because I wouldn't want to lose while I'm trying to prove a kid who thinks Battle Strikers are better than Beyblades wrong, but hey, you got your dream job, and you probably don't want to risk it, just because a (somewhat) new member of your website asked you to. Anyway, congrats, and do your best at your new job!

P.S. Brad, like Hero said, you should make a poll for your new nickname.

please tell me i'm not the only one who finds this post really passive aggressive

btw i tried to contact hasbro and takara-tomy about working on beyblade numerous times and they have never even sent me a reply, so screw them
I'm not quite sure what to make of that post tbh.
Oh, sorry, I didn't think it was aggressive.
yeah fair enuff its hasbro and takara-tomy who are missing out
(Aug. 10, 2009  3:55 AM)Anime Wrote: Oh, sorry, I didn't think it was aggressive.

*Passive aggressive ;p
So do you help them design the tops or something?
Battle Strikers is the new Plastic Gen (in the days when it rocked), period.

Yes it has bricks that you can play with, its bulky.
If you did not like it and if you're gonna flame this MAN for achieving his dream,

DJ: Activate. get out
I still can't get over this. This is truly Insane News! To think we know someone who works for a BIG company like MEGA, thats awesome!

These Battle Strikers have even more potential with Brad on the scene. Maybe in the near future I'll be selling them Greedy

Congrats again Brad!
Beyblade is my fave but Battle Strikers are cool too. With someone like you on the scene, these tops could well become as popular if not more in the future. These two hobbies should not be compared as they are unique in their own right but instead should both be respected. May Battle Strikers and Beyblades acheive the respected hobby status that card games and other games have. Good luck, Brad! I wish you well in your dream job. It's a chance not many people get!
Striker Brad........that sounds pretty cool.

Also, from this job you will be able to go even higher and maybe even come to own a company based on your own spinning tops. Smile Of course, that wouldn't be easy but it would be cool.
No your a beytraitor!111!! lol jk. But yeah, best of luck on your new job, make us proud brad.
The title of this thread kinda looks like "My new job at BEGA" at first glance lol
You're going to be happy, here, Brad Joyful_3 I hope...

Hey! Maybe we'll even get to meet! =D Oh, right, you wouldn't really like that, would you...

Well, anyway, hope you have a good time coming here and that your new job's gonna be really enjoyable Joyful_3
Ah, please allow me to felicitate you for such charming news, Bey Brad! I truly wish prosperity and triumph upon your new vocation!