My engine gear blades and why they suck.

Bey Brad Wrote:I find mechanisms such as Dranzer V2's clutch far more interestnig than the EGs ... if they had performed with a little more stability, that would be a different issue altogether.
Those are cool as well. I think the EGs themselves needed improvement and some more innovation, but the idea could have been something special if the ideas weren't limited to only five or six different types.

But the ideas nearing the end of the G series ended up being really cool, and I wish they would have expanded more with some of them. Flame Pegasus's gyro was tight, and even Dranzer GT was the first of its kind to be able to switch directions. Despite them not being useful for winning, I think they're pretty fun as a toy.
I actually found Dranzer GT to be pretty strong. If the EG bases had been lower and the engine mechanism stronger, I think they could've been really great.
I agree

There are a lot of upper-attack ARs but the bases were WAY too high
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Nic, what's the object under that custom? (haha i see your math homework)

I still think slow-releasing EG's are better (ex Wolborg 4 lol).

Bursted or sudden releases don't really work for me. =/

Physics homework from last year.
Actually, I think he's talking about the metal object underneath the tip.
Ah, it's a bracelet.
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Blue Wrote:haha contrary to the opinions above, I LOVE (D) my G series, and thought they were a marvel. Along with V2, G&GT were the most fun and innovative.
Agreed. Having an engine within your beyblade was just tops, guys. It might not have been too useful, but the idea and execution of the Engine Gear system was pretty fun.

True, true. +rep to Takara for creativity.