My beyblade designs!

It looks like wolf. Call it Huzz
hey much of engineer on blading here good tip for good attack and stamina but jump base works tight the street drill hole blade bottom mfb blade then unscrew the face little put matching size fragment of spring with flat base tack steel kind rare gives speed stamina awsome attack patterns oh practice flat cement knealing some leaves etc for control total sweetness phnx temply out
(Apr. 19, 2009  7:58 PM)pegasis Wrote: <lots of pics here>

hey nice design quote idea great stamina attack but another sweet but small indent drill hole face special spin gear like wolborg 2 bases good balance or use small magnet ball with metal tip for magnet polar resistance hhmm cool
one thing should make the blade claws shorter and hook to get more air stamina on currents plus so much metal llose friction well speed on contact cool
^wth! why did you quote all of this!?
i can understand nothing from what you said tbh
phnx3.14vrhmm, please don't quote the OP, espically when it is that long.

I like the new one and I think Volt would be pretty cool but it is up to you anyway, what name did you have planned for it anyway?
i didnt plan a name tbh. but i do like the name you suggested Wink
ok, from now on its called Volt!
I just realised how much your tigris clear wheel looks like Anubis.
ya, lol i noticed that too. mine was made before anubis in a long time. so they are the ones who copied me B)
just like how they copied the winners of the beystadium designs. and just like when we suggested a metal face before they actually release those!
i feel that takara-tomy are always visiting this site Gasp
Who knows... takara-tomy might be. anybody can visit this site, so i wouldn't be surprised. Tongue_out
Thnx^

am really in the mood of doing a new one, the one i havnt completed wont be completed.. it isnt as good as i want it.

i lack wheel ideas atm, if any one has any idea for a unique wheel. please tell me.

am thinking of remaking some of the cool designs posted in the Design a MFB face contest. Confused
This is so good i like Tigros and Vampire but i like Slash the most i just have one important question how did you design it well can you please tell me how to design it the way you do thanks cause me and my friend want to design some beys we are thinking about so far.

You Have Awesome Designs Bro! Stupid
Thank you.

I really dont know how to answer you, but here are some tips:

Always start with the basic idea of the design by drawing on a paper. when your satisfied, open whatever program you can draw on the best. I use the Microsoft paint. Start with a circle for the wheel, and then start erasing and adding the curves of your design into it. When your done, start drawing the inside.
The whole thing would take you hours to look nice. be patient, and do not give up.

Then add colors and edit it with photoshop to give it a more realistic look. good luck Smile .
Well Thanks but i need to now how exactly do you make it so perfect well i think i can thanks though you have good designs
thay are awesome
great designs....what program did you use to make them?
i like the vampire one i would totaly buy one if they were real
MS Paint.

Thank you guys and to whoever bumped that up Tongue_out
Heres a request, Make a hws version of Dragoon MS or any hms blade. :]
Your designs are epic.
Hmm..maybe i should try and design a beyblade using 3DS MAX! Grin
I designed one but i dont no how to post it ?_?
(Aug. 24, 2010  8:46 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I designed one but i dont no how to post it ?_?

You need to upload the image to an image hosting site such as tinypic or photobucket. But do not post it in this thread, this is H2O's thread. Instead use the Beyblade Designs thread.
Did you use a program to draw these, or did you do this by hand? If you used a program, could you please link it to me? And the bey looks cool btw