My beyblade designs!

finished the clear wheel! Smile
[Image: hwsclearwheel.png]
how cool is that!? now i need help with colors..
Looking good! Go with tiger orange, my favourite Grin
ahh i cant decide on a color. i will leave it to anyone who wants to color it. just open it in paint and you will be able to color it easily..

am gonna start working on a track.
not bad Wink
so what should be on the face...? Confused
How about
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Jsc not bad at all!
driger as well but the colors are simmiler to Tigros, my older design.. i prefer something new.
i cant do a track! i have no ideas for cool tracks and i have no idea on how to even start drawing them! gimme ideas and ill see what i can do.

hey guys what do you think of these colors?
[Image: hwsclearwheelcoloredver.png]
Ah!!! I was going to change the stickers to have those hools like real HWS, but i didint have the patience. I like it though Smile
lol,i dono how i had the patience to draw the whole blade in paint.
any comments on the colors? maybe change the blue part to black?
thanks both of you, glad your liking my desings. Smile

i added some effects:
[Image: slashphotoshoped.png]
thnx for the face JSC!
Oooh loving the new one Grin
I think tigros is the most "child friendly"
All the designs are great pegasis Smile The 3rd one is probably my fave out of the 3 designs. It's unique and looks interesting. You'll have a lot of options to enter in the next Face Contest: Beyblade Design (if there's another one Wink )

Just a note though: The edges of the beybaldes in those designs are pretty pointy and sharp...
^ i missed these designing contests! i remember myself working so hard on those especially the stadiums design. but i couldnt win a sigle contest Unhappy
BUT AM GONNA WIN THE NEXT ONE!!! plz let it be a designing contest Smile
Someone sugessted a Grip contest.... I like the sound of this
Yeah, I thought of that too... we've had a beyblade and beystadium design contest so I thought a launcher/ grip contest seemed fitting Smile It would probably be one of the more challenging ones though.
I liked the original claws the best, Grin
^ in tigros? i also like them but they would break off easily, so the new ones are better.
so tigros was your vaforite between the three???
wat program u guys use to make these? o.o
he used paint...but photoshop mostly