My beyblade designs!

you should send these desings to takara company
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:28 AM)kinomiya Wrote: you should send these desings to takara company

They will not accept unsolicited designs.
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:32 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: wat program u guys use to make these? o.o
its only me, there is no other guys that are making thos designs. JSC made the face of the last blade i made though!

am drawing and coloring in paint, and using photoshop for the effects.
Ok, uhh could u download the program? (i alrdy have paint x_x) and do they cost?
Love the third one Pegasis, maybe you should put pictures of everyone you do in the OP, so people can find them easier and of course, make the pictures smaller if you do go to do this.
Zarrox770, If your talking about photoshop it costs $700 dollars. But you can downlaod GIMP (just Google GIMP) and its an OK drawing program
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:03 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: how do i post it on?

Well, this topic is for Pegasis, not you, but you'd post it the same way you post any other picture.
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, this topic is for Pegasis, not you, but you'd post it the same way you post any other picture.

oh, ok ill put my own post with designs on ^^;
And how do i post pictures on the web (never done it before)
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:08 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: oh, ok ill put my own post with designs on ^^;
And how do i post pictures on the web (never done it before)

You can attach them to your post or upload them to tinypic.com and link to them.
^thnx Smile
btw a new one is under construction!
ok, just to let you know. this was maid with my sisters laptop without a mouse, so dont expect it to be as good as the others. but i will redraw it in a better way as soon as i reach my home.

and some one help me with a name so i can think of what to put in the face. Smile
[Image: hwslavacolored.jpg]
D: You did that without a mouse. thats pretty good.
Joyful_2; i would so suggest a name. but they usually turn out lame. Unhappy

I wanna see your designs be made into proper beyblades.. i would so buy them. Wink
Keep up the good work Pegasis. Grin
wow nice !
Looks kinda like a Buzz Saw and a Hedgehog, so let's combine that into a name:

Buzz Hedgehog
Saw Hedgehog
Buzz Saw Hog
Hedgehog Shredder (possible Wheel name, I dunno)

Just throwing things out there. Cool design.
(Jul. 23, 2009  9:21 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Looks kinda like a Buzz Saw and a Hedgehog, so let's combine that into a name:

Buzz Hedgehog
Saw Hedgehog
Buzz Saw Hog
Hedgehog Shredder (possible Wheel name, I dunno)

Just throwing things out there. Cool design.

Or a porcupine Stupid or even an echida! Like Spike Echidna! I like the designs! they all look cool! But since the new Beyblade series focuses on stars and all, maybe Spike Achilles or Sharp Hercules Grin
Yea, either of those work too. Almost any animals with quills will work.
poky quillfish
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: poky quillfish

HAHAH a quilfish or a pufferfish Chocked_2
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: poky quillfish

Why would you want to name that bey into such a "great" name?
(Jul. 23, 2009  10:18 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Why would you want to name that bey into such a "great" name?

you have literally no capacity to detect a joke