My Series: The Adventures Of Roan

(May. 02, 2019  9:43 PM)PersonPerson Wrote: I choose Ren Wu.

Okay!

Raul: 1
Ranjiro: 0
Ren Wu: 1
Cuza: 0
Hmmm

I'll choose Raul!!
(May. 02, 2019  10:06 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hmmm

I'll choose Raul!!

Okay!

Raul: 2
Ren Wu: 1
(May. 03, 2019  8:27 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: I choose Ren Wu!

Okay!

Ren Wu: 2
just asking, how does this thing work
(May. 03, 2019  8:44 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: just asking, how does this thing work

It’s my story where you can make characters to be in the story. The poll is for my side series.
Gonna have to choose Ren Wu on this one!
(May. 04, 2019  12:24 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Gonna have to choose Ren Wu on this one!

Sir Saitama looked at Cheeto. His face was beaded with sweat, and he was clearly stuck between a tough decision. “Hey, Cheeto, what’s up?”

Cheeto’s eyes crossed for a moment and then he responded, “Shush, I’m concentrating!” Saitama twisted around on his heel and walked over to Dt2000. “What’s up with him?”

“He’s trying to decide between Raul and Ren Wu.”

Sir Saitama responded, “Ah,” as his expression lifted with understanding. Then he thought for a moment and said, “I vote Ren Wu.”

The bald warrior twisted around again and karate chopped Cheeto directly in his shoulder.

“Ahhhhhh!” He shrieked as he collapsed and writhed in pain on the ground.

Saitama brushed his hands off and then began to chant, “REN WU SUN, I SUMMON THOU!”

After a few minutes of chanting, Ren Wu Sun popped into existence in a flash of blue light, to the dismay of DT.
(May. 04, 2019  1:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  12:24 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Gonna have to choose Ren Wu on this one!

Sir Saitama looked at Cheeto. His face was beaded with sweat, and he was clearly stuck between a tough decision. “Hey, Cheeto, what’s up?”

Cheeto’s eyes crossed for a moment and then he responded, “Shush, I’m concentrating!” Saitama twisted around on his heel and walked over to Dt2000. “What’s up with him?”

Sir Saitama responded, “Ah,” as his expression lifted with understanding. Then he thought for a moment and said, “I vote Ren Wu.”

The bald warrior twisted around again and karate chopped Cheeto directly in his shoulder.

Saitama brushed his hands off and then began to chant, “REN WU SUN, I SUMMON THOU!”

After a few minutes of chanting, Ren Wu Sun popped into existence in a flash of blue light, to the dismay of DT.
LOL! This is the second weirdest thing I’ve heard today! Smile

(May. 04, 2019  12:24 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Gonna have to choose Ren Wu on this one!
Okay! 

Ren Wu: 3

I’ll end the poll on May 10th, at 3:45 PM EST.
(May. 04, 2019  1:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Lol’d at this!! Funniest thing I’ve heard all day
Less than 24 hours! Vote now!
Yeah, vote for Raul now!
If it ends as a tie you guys get to pick!

1. Make one containing both.

OR

2. Wait.
(May. 10, 2019  2:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yeah, vote for Raul now!

(May. 10, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If it ends as a tie you guys get to pick!

1. Make one containing both.

OR

2. Wait.

I vote for Raul!
Raul VS Ren Wu!

Raul: 4

15 minutes! Vote now!
(May. 10, 2019  8:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Raul VS Ren Wu!

Raul: 4

15 minutes! Vote now!

Yay! It was a tough fight, but we pulled through!
Guys! Making a story for Raul is hard! What should I do?
(May. 10, 2019  9:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Making a story for Raul is hard! What should I do?

Someone tries making him a cake and failed? Lol

Would be funny if they made a cake with Beyblade parts
(May. 10, 2019  9:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! Making a story for Raul is hard! What should I do?

I have an idea, but if I posted it and you used it, the chapter would be spoiled.
(May. 13, 2019  10:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I have an idea, but if I posted it and you used it, the chapter would be spoiled.
PM me.
Birthday Chapter 2: Raul Comas!

Happy Two Days Late Birthday To kjrules17! We appreciate all of the work you do!
Thanks ??
(May. 21, 2019  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Birthday Chapter 2: Raul Comas!

Happy Two Days Late Birthday To @[kjrules17]! We appreciate all of the work you do!

All of them trying to bake and make the cake is hilarious