My Manga: Demon Chase (Latest Chapter 1) Post Here!!!!!

Poll: Does this Manga look like it would go far?

Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
My Demon Chase Manga

Hey guys, recently i have been making a manga with my friend in school that also goes on these WBO forums. I wanted to show you the progression we have made and maybe you can give us some idea's. To note this is just the plot of the manga and I also have some drawings that could be shown if this thread gets popular

I will be trying to upload a new page at least once a week but i dont know what days i will do it so keep updating every day and post to help me out

^^Demon Chase Chapter 1^^
Stop posting multiple threads. It is completely unnecessary and creates SPAM and problems for mods and admins.
I know i didn't mean to do it, my computer made copys for some reason :\
Isn't a manga supposed to have pictures...
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:06 AM)DrigerS Master Wrote: Isn't a manga supposed to have pictures...

(Jul. 18, 2011  9:02 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Hey guys, recently i have been making a manga with my friend in school that also goes on these WBO forums. I wanted to show you the progression we have made and maybe you can give us some idea's. To note this is just the plot of the manga and I also have some drawings that could be shown if this thread gets popular.
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:40 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:06 AM)DrigerS Master Wrote: Isn't a manga supposed to have pictures...

(Jul. 18, 2011  9:02 PM)✯Black✯Star✯ Wrote: Hey guys, recently i have been making a manga with my friend in school that also goes on these WBO forums. I wanted to show you the progression we have made and maybe you can give us some idea's. To note this is just the plot of the manga and I also have some drawings that could be shown if this thread gets popular.

...*facepalm* That's what I get for not reading the OP....
But...We can't evaluate a manga without some form of image of what it'll be like. Otherwise, it's just a story with too much dialogue. Slightly interested, but I can't evaluate how well this plot will work in a manga without seeing the format of the art itself. (Like reading Naruto without the images. It's impossible.)
ive been making many samples of characters and mainly the protagonist kuji and the weapons too they are looking good