My Main Combos

If you're going for a lower attacker (just opposed to an upper attacker) it won't really work. Bakushin-Oh's AR focuses on it, but I've toyed around with it enough to know that having multiple wings like that only causes more damage to itself than to the other Bey.
so lower attack isnt any good? or does it use a different AR. Anubis told something about lower attacks but i dont remember wut he said.
There isn't a type of combo that is called "lower attack".

A lot of attack combos are very low to the ground regardless, since most flat BBs are shorter than others.
I think he's talking about Force Smash.
wuts force smash? that might be it.
Pichuscute Wrote:wuts force smash? that might be it.

It's basically the exact opposite of Upper Attack; instead of lifting the opponent upwards, you push them downwards into the stadium floor.
ya thats what I meant. I always thought it was called lower attack srry. So that was my force smash combo. what should i do to make it better?
I can't specifically recall the rest of the parts, but Gigar's AR was commonly used for the AR on most Force Smash combos.
ok, does anyone know the BB and WD? gigars AR does look like it would work tho.
You could use the trick where you use a heavy WD to turn Driger V2s SPs upside down for force smash too. The Wd can be too wide as to obstruct the AR from preforming forced smash, and the BB needs to be high enough so the ramps will be able to force the other bey downwards.

I wouldn't bother with force smash in plastic combos. It had really limited parts to choose from and wasn't all that effective because of that.
hmm. well still i wanna try it out.
SexyMichael Wrote:You could use the trick where you use a heavy WD to turn Driger V2s SPs upside down for force smash too. The Wd can be too wide as to obstruct the AR from preforming forced smash, and the BB needs to be high enough so the ramps will be able to force the other bey downwards.

I wouldn't bother with force smash in plastic combos. It had really limited parts to choose from and wasn't all that effective because of that.

AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Left
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Change Base

That was the combo I believe, but I don't really remember how it worked. I tested this a long time ago and didn't really find any use for it (from what I can remember).
The upside down trick only worked with the six sided heavy WD technically.
ya, but i thought that was illegal. and it doesnt fit anyway, i just tried it. so nvm i guess.
SexyMichael Wrote:I wouldn't bother with force smash in plastic combos. It had really limited parts to choose from and wasn't all that effective because of that.

THIS.

There are some great HMS parts for force smash -- Rubber Weight Core, Advance Attacker, CWD Eternal Survivor, and others -- but in plastic there aren't enough good parts to make it worthwhile.
darn, okay thx.
SexyMichael Wrote:You could use the trick where you use a heavy WD to turn Driger V2s SPs upside down for force smash too. The Wd can be too wide as to obstruct the AR from preforming forced smash, and the BB needs to be high enough so the ramps will be able to force the other bey downwards.

It has to be in left spin, very important point. Same as Gigars attack ring, same as DrigerV2 attack ring, same as pretty much every other plastic era force smasher.

Bey Brad Wrote:There are some great HMS parts for force smash -- Rubber Weight Core, Advance Attacker, CWD Eternal Survivor, and others -- but in plastic there aren't enough good parts to make it worthwhile.

I suspect there's more to it than just good parts. True, the parts in HMS were better suited for force smash; most force smashers in plastic era didn't have a gentle gradient like the force smashers in HMS, making them more of a smash attack type; but although I can't prove this conclusively (yet), I feel that force smash is harder to put into action than upper attack, since it's easier to tip the opponent off balance by hitting upwards than by hitting downwards. HMS could excel in it not just because the parts were better, but because they could spin faster and so on.

I'm not about to mess around with my plastic parts just to test this, but if anyone already has a master dragoon in really bad condition, they could always volunteer to fit it on a Beyblade upsize down and tell me the result.
I never liked force smash in the plastic gen much. Besides the shortage of useful parts, most of the combos just aren't tall enough for it to work effectively.

The one I find worked best in the plastic gen for me was a variation of this, only with Gigars AR plus 10-Heavy and left spin SG shells. It's quite tall like that, although still not really enough vs some endurance combos.