Trygle AR
10 Heavy
MG SG
SG Flat BB

Defense:
Galeon AR
MG WD
MG SG
Draciel S BB with four metal balls. (i find this combo topples over easily)

Endurance: 10b Bistool

Compact:

Driger S AR
10 Heavy
MG SG
Driger S BB

Zombie:

Driger S AR
10 Balance(when using Wolborg 2s bearing tip only)/10 Heavy
Wolborg/Wolborg 2/Burning Kerberous SG
Wolborg 2 BB
Here is my critique ...

For the first combo, I would change the BB to SG Metal Flat 2 (GDV). Also, my personal preference is to use Wide Defense with this combo, but of course that changes the performance significantly.

For the second, Wide Defense would help, as would switching out the SG to HMC.

10bBistool isn't really a survival combo ... but it's a good thing to have nonetheless.

Compact needs HMC.

Zombie ... that isn't really a zombie, you need wide defense/wide survivor to make a true zombie, but if you don't have either you could at least use 10-wide.
Smash Attack: Go with a lighter weight disk. I suggest Wide Defense. If you don't have Wide Defense you can play around with 10 Wide and 10 Balance to see which you like better.
If you have the parts, this is my favorite Smash Attacker:
AR: Triple Wing - Trygle's Attack Ring
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right MG Core
BB: Gaia Flat (SG Metal Flat 2) - Gaia Dragoon's base

Defense: I think you did a good job with this one. Go back to your other topic about defense blades. I think I covered it pretty well. I don't really understand why your bey is going off balance. In your other thread, Composer explained the effect that the magne weight disk has on bearings. Maybe the magne weight disk is pulling the metal balls towards it. I don't think this would throw this off balance, but if you think your bey is off balance then this is something to think about. HMC and Wide Defense are good parts to use.

10 Balance Bistool is not an endurance type. Here is an article about it:
http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Bistool

As for endurance types:
AR: Tiger Defenser/Wing Cross
WD: Wide Survivor/10 Wide
SG: Wolborg/Bearing Stinger/Burning Kerberous
SP: Cross Survivor/Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip/Defense Grip 2

Zombies: You can't make a zombie without Wide Survivor or Wide Defense.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Smash Attack: Go with a lighter weight disk. I suggest Wide Defense. If you don't have Wide Defense you can play around with 10 Wide and 10 Balance to see which you like better.

Cye, you're after my heart!
There's not much to add since these are now pretty much common combos Uncertain
o, its a balance , i mix those up alot. but i dont have hmc or any wide defence, etc. WDs, otherwise id definitely use them. for the smash type, my GDB is worn and doesnt perform as well, and i hate how it looks. it also leaves a gap in between the parts. i still switch every so often tho. but why isnt my zombie a zombie? the WD? i use it just because i want some weight on my blade even tho it wont steal spin as well. i use this as a backup:
Driger S AR
10b
Dragoon V2 BB with Vortex Ape SP
Burning Kerberous SG

I know I should use 10 Wide but i really dislike using it. I only use it when I put Cross Survivor on Dragoon V2s BB.
btw, i did all this on a ps3. gawd my thumbs hurt.
You can almost definitely pick up some Metal Drigers on YJ to get HMCs.
Use a 10 Wide in place of those Wide Defense/Survivors. How'd you wear down a GBV tip o.o?

With the parts you have on it, it's not able to function properly as a zombie. The 10 Balance on it isn't wide enough for it to spin steal as effectivly as it could with a wider WD. Weight on it=defense which isn't what Zombies are made for. It'll just steal less spin and it's life after death ability won't work as well either.

That's alright if you just want a survival type. I'd go with one of those Wide WDs, but you don't have either of the 2.
Im broke now..... And dont have anything left to sell on ebay to get money.
EDIT: i donno but it isnt as agressive anymore. btw i already knew that wouldn't let spin stealing work as well. but i think 10b is a good compromise for me.
EDIT #2: just noticed i have 111 posts already. thats more than any forum ive ever joined (even ZFGC!, which ive been active on for 2 years or so)
G Wrote:Use a 10 Wide in place of those Wide Defense/Survivors. How'd you wear down a GBV tip o.o?

The sides of the metal tip can wear off and become smooth. It starts to become more towards a semi-flat. Alternatively, he's been performing the concrete experiment.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
G Wrote:Use a 10 Wide in place of those Wide Defense/Survivors. How'd you wear down a GBV tip o.o?

The sides of the metal tip can wear off and become smooth. It starts to become more towards a semi-flat. Alternatively, he's been performing the concrete experiment.

I'm guessing it's two haha.
no, i dont think i ever used it on cement, tho it might have gotten knocked onto the concrete a couple times but we picked it up fast. i used on a trampoline some tho. but i used a bunch of my blades on it and theyre fine. idk, its probly just #1
Well it's not from natural "play" wear then, but yeah, anything outside of the stadium can wear it down fast so keep that in mind when you get the new Beys!
i know, it isnt too bad tho. i can still balance it on its tip.
Pichuscute Wrote:i know, it isnt too bad tho. i can still balance it on its tip.

If the wear has caused any noticeable change in the movement or performance of the beyblade, it's against the rules to use it.
Is GDV's tip the same material as Driger V2's? My Driger V2 tip never seemed to get worn out from natural play in the stadium, but Driger S and DEMS for example, did get worn a lot faster even though they're also metal. I guess there's some difference in the material or in how they were made (they also never looked as shiny as the one of Driger V2).
It should be fine as long as you don't go using it outside of the stadium.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Smash Attack: Go with a lighter weight disk. I suggest Wide Defense. If you don't have Wide Defense you can play around with 10 Wide and 10 Balance to see which you like better.

Cye, you're after my heart!

Actually, it was you who first showed this combo to me. When I FIRST joined OtC I was going to go to a rip zone event (that never happened). I was asking you for advice on smash attack. I ordered Gaia Dragoon V and OTC Super Accessory pack the same day.
btw. which better for my smash blade. 10 heavy or 10 wide. also does driger G AR have more/good smash? i might use that AR with GDB instead
*** this pichuscute, i didnt kno my bro was still logged on. srry
For Smash attack speed is more important then weight. Also, Driger G is used for Upper Attack.
King of Darkness Wrote:Is GDV's tip the same material as Driger V2's? My Driger V2 tip never seemed to get worn out from natural play in the stadium, but Driger S and DEMS for example, did get worn a lot faster even though they're also metal. I guess there's some difference in the material or in how they were made (they also never looked as shiny as the one of Driger V2).

I would guess that they are since they're made for the Magnacore.

and iceman, please use this topic for any other questions you may have instead of posting randomly in other threads: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=10
well that explains alot, lol, my bad. and ill be switching weight disk now... thx
King of Darkness Wrote:Is GDV's tip the same material as Driger V2's? My Driger V2 tip never seemed to get worn out from natural play in the stadium, but Driger S and DEMS for example, did get worn a lot faster even though they're also metal. I guess there's some difference in the material or in how they were made (they also never looked as shiny as the one of Driger V2).

Really? I don't recall much difference in wearing down, but this would be a rather interesting factor...
I know my DEMS tip wears down faster than my Driger V2 tip... Softer type of metal used I think.
ive also tried making a lower attack combo but i donno how to use one. can someone explain what they do and what kinds of parts are best to use? currently im using:
bakushinoh AR
10 wide
mw SG
GDB
Pichuscute Wrote:ive also tried making a lower attack combo but i donno how to use one. can someone explain what they do and what kinds of parts are best to use? currently im using:
bakushinoh AR
10 wide
mw SG
GDB
What do you mean? A smash attack or upper combo? Just use Trygle's AR there like it has been mentioned before (in right spin btw).

Smash attackers use aggressive ARs, usually the smaller the contact points in the smash AR, the more force will be applied upon hitting the other blade. Something that has a good attack range is good, although it'll also slow it down if it's too big. Common smash attack ARs are Trygle's Triple Wing, Driger G's Triple Tiger or Dragoon G's Eight Spiker for left spin. There's also stuff like Seaborg's Whale Attacker, which packs a huge punch, but has loads of recoil and is really only used with grip tips that help lessen it because of the increased friction. You also don't want something that's a mess like Burning Kerberous AR which does smash/upper/force smash, but sucks at all of them. Smashers are also lightweight and use 10-Wide/Wide Defense as their WDs of choice. They work best with low bases that have flat tips so they can move around the stadium at high speed (also connected with them being lightweight). Most attackers have low endurance and a bad solo spin time and if you don't manage to knock your opponent's blade out early in the match, they'll likely win.