My Little Pony

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:10 AM)Robsta Wrote: Memebase.... lol

I didn't mind it fry there were some buts that were a bit annoying though

Yeah, that it did. Anyone notice that Mare Do Well looked like DarkWing Duck from that old show?
Bought my friend a Pinkie Pie toy for his birthday.

Here's hoping he doesn't kill me. XP
(Nov. 29, 2011  4:00 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Bought my friend a Pinkie Pie toy for his birthday.

Here's hoping he doesn't kill me. XP
Rarity all the way! Rarity is only my favorite pony because I relate to her the best.
Brony please, Fluttershy is the best of the ponies.
(Nov. 29, 2011  5:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: Brony please, Fluttershy is the best of the ponies.
I have to admit if Rarity wasn't like me so much Fluttershy would be my favorite pony.

Fair?

[Image: 44qtk.jpg]

Not too sure about Apple's placement personally.
Swap Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie.
AHA. I waited months for this to happen, and here it is.

I've not really been active the last few months (or years, can't quite remember) but all of those months are thanks to MLP.
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:12 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  5:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: Brony please, Fluttershy is the best of the ponies.
I have to admit if Rarity wasn't like me so much Fluttershy would be my favorite pony.

I'd have to say, it's a tie between Fluttershy and Twilight.

Rarity episode aired Saturday, no Fluttershy episode in S2 yet though. I was satisfied, bacuz rarity teh best poni! Spike episode is next.

Look's like somebody's got good taste.

Though I'm starting to think Big Mac is awesome.

Eeyup.
And, anyone set their faces down to watch the new episode on Saturday? I never saw the full thing.
Anyone see the new episode focusing on spike and is it me or the fire saphire look like a heart...
Sup, ladies, I mean Bronies. I say, the lack of a Season 2 Fluttershy episode is disturbing. Also, background ponies are best ponies.
(Dec. 16, 2011  4:21 AM)Unlucky Wrote: Sup, ladies, I mean Bronies. I say, the lack of a Season 2 Fluttershy episode is disturbing. Also, background ponies are best ponies.
*Cough Derpy Cough* I haven't seen the Spike episode. How was it?
'Twas mighty awesome, my fellow brony.
Anyone see the Hearth's Warming Eve episode today (A.K.A. Christmas)?

Derpy was there. And what was Pinkie wearing on her head?
Derpy was seen three times, and Pinkie was wearing pudding? I think that's what it was.
(Dec. 22, 2011  6:49 AM)Unlucky Wrote: Derpy was seen three times, and Pinkie was wearing pudding? I think that's what it was.

XD

"You need to learn to think INSIDE the chimney!"
(Dec. 23, 2011  4:01 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  6:49 AM)Unlucky Wrote: Derpy was seen three times, and Pinkie was wearing pudding? I think that's what it was.

XD

Santa thinks inside the chimney. Therefore, Santa is Pinkie Pie. That's probably the reason why he can travel around the world in one night.
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:09 AM)Unlucky Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  4:01 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

XD

Santa thinks inside the chimney. Therefore, Santa is Pinkie Pie. That's probably the reason why he can travel around the world in one night.
Yeah, but Pinkie stopped wearing pudding long ago.
I was told over and over to watch this by a relative till I finally caved.. Ihe cult following and endless memes lead me to believe that this might be a hidden gem I simply wasn't giving a chance due to it having the appearance of a cartoon designed for 2 year olds with ADHD.

Turns out judging a book by it's cover occasionally nets you an entirely just verdict.
(Dec. 25, 2011  6:17 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I was told over and over to watch this by a relative till I finally caved.. The cult following and endless memes lead me to believe that this might be a hidden gem I simply wasn't giving a chance due to it having the appearance of a cartoon designed for 2 year olds with ADHD.

Turns out judging a book by it's cover occasionally nets you an entirely just verdict.

They have an episode for that. Cute
MLP.... My bestt friend got me into it and have been stuck on it ever since...Sad me and my sister watch the same shows.....
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:38 PM)Proto Man Wrote: MLP.... My bestt friend got me into it and have been stuck on it ever since...Sad me and my sister watch the same shows.....

It's not ALWAYS sad you and your sister watch the same show It could be not just MLP:FiM, but Doctor Who or something.
(Dec. 27, 2011  6:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:38 PM)Proto Man Wrote: MLP.... My bestt friend got me into it and have been stuck on it ever since...Sad me and my sister watch the same shows.....

It's not ALWAYS sad you and your sister watch the same show It could be not just MLP:FiM, but Doctor Who or something.

You dont understand. My sister is 4 xD