My Little Pony

Yes, I actually decided to start this thread to see how popular it would get. I was actually suprised there wasn't already a thread for this.But, yeah, just use this piece of Internet to discuss the show, memes, you know, dat stuffs. You can also rage on how the Hub delays episode three. Click the spoiler.

This is Hub:
There's probably going to be a lot of flamers on here, so
[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...eel-it.gif]
flutteryay.gif

Anti Hate Shields only work on people who give a carp. You have to use the Orbital Friendship Cannon!
[Image: 100251d1301351666-my-little-pony-friends...p-beam.jpg]

It fires Friendship Beams! INTO THE HEARTS OF HATERS.
uh the majority of members here are Male so why are you surprised that there isn't a thread here for this?
Because most of the shows fans are 18-30 year old males. I'm so serious. Look here.
Though I am are guy and not that age, I are brony, Ultra. This doesn't mean that I rush to Walmart or Target with a billion dollar check and spend it all on POWNIEZ, and then stalk bronies.memebase.com for updates.

@GIYGAS Nice OC.
(Oct. 01, 2011  9:24 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Because most of the shows fans are 18-30 year old males. I'm so serious. Look here.

I don't believe that one bit. It's a children's kids show. Children are gonna be the main fans of it. I mean it's about horses. If it was about something cooler then I might believe that but it's clearly not.
(Oct. 01, 2011  10:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  9:24 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Because most of the shows fans are 18-30 year old males. I'm so serious. Look here.

I don't believe that one bit. It's a children's kids show. Children are gonna be the main fans of it. I mean it's about horses. If it was about something cooler then I might believe that but it's clearly not.

Sure, that's the directed audience, but I know guys who still watch iCarly and Spongebob to 19-20.

http://mlp-fim.deviantart.com/

Over 8,000 fans. And that's just the people who bothered to search for the group, and have a dA account. Plus, most are over 13 since dA's rules require you to be 13 and above. Look at Chaos Blader, a member on this site.

Directed Audience =/= Actual Audience.

If you actually took your time to watch the vid/read the information on that page then you'd understand why its all true. Btw, beyblade is aimed at 8 year olds. 1/2 of the WBO says hi.
I knew someone would say that. Most don't care about the beyblade anime though. They just like it for the game. I read it. The fact that adult males would like this is so wierd to me. It's ponies for god sakes!
Lol. Where can you watch this?
(Oct. 01, 2011  9:54 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: @GIYGAS Nice OC.

GIYGAS - PONY says Thank you.

(Oct. 01, 2011  10:55 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Lol. Where can you watch this?

On the fabled and revered "Tube of You-shire". :3
The Brony civilization has grown beyond control! There is an 80% chance IMO that you will be hooked on the series if you watch episode 1. BRONIES UNITE
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:12 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: The Brony civilization has grown beyond control! There is an 80% chance IMO that you will be hooked on the series if you watch episode 1. BRONIES UNITE

I didn't know there were this many bronies on here. *brohoof*
3 words: what the carp??!! I can't believe I had playsets when I was younger.
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:18 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: 3 words: what the carp??!! I can't believe I had playsets when I was younger.

That's it, I'm activating the hate shields.
(Oct. 01, 2011  10:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I knew someone would say that. Most don't care about the beyblade anime though. They just like it for the game. I read it. The fact that adult males would like this is so wierd to me. It's ponies for god sakes!
you know sometimes in life there are things that blow your mind, even if they don't seem to be true
they aren't lying when they say that half of the viewers are male
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  10:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I knew someone would say that. Most don't care about the beyblade anime though. They just like it for the game. I read it. The fact that adult males would like this is so wierd to me. It's ponies for god sakes!
you know sometimes in life there are things that blow your mind, even if they don't seem to be true
they aren't lying when they say that half of the viewers are male
Half?, I would say 63% lol.
The fact that there aren't little girls fangirling over it on the internet does not mean they aren't the significant majority.

Bronies are simply the most vocal fans.
Hah, I thought about making this thread, but I decided that it would fill up with SPAM … :P
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:54 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Hah, I thought about making this thread, but I decided that it would fill up with SPAM … Tongue_out
True Dat, fellow Brony! Why does HUB deprive us of episode 3?
lol at the posts in this thread thinking the majority of the fanbase are adults. The people making some inventive parodies, and crappy image macros? Certainly. The people buying the toys (the only reason Hasbro keeps this thing going)? Nope.

A few years back Hasbro commented that Transformers' adult fanbase consisted of about 20% of their sales for the franchise, max. That's despite Hasbro pushing collectors oriented toys, comics, etc. creating a more adult fanbase.
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:49 PM)To Wrote: lol at the posts in this thread thinking the majority of the fanbase are adults. The people making some inventive parodies, and crappy image macros? Certainly. The people buying the toys (the only reason Hasbro keeps this thing going)? Nope.

A few years back Hasbro commented that Transformers' adult fanbase consisted of about 20% of their sales for the franchise, max. That's despite Hasbro pushing collectors oriented toys, comics, etc. creating a more adult fanbase.

Exactly my point. The most vocal group is not necessarily the majority.
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:36 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:54 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Hah, I thought about making this thread, but I decided that it would fill up with SPAM … Tongue_out

Just to watch all of the memes we make about the S2 premiere.
(Oct. 05, 2011  9:07 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:36 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Just to watch all of the memes we make about the S2 premiere.
Makes sense. The gifs are also pretty funny!