My Little Pony

I just watched the first episode and it was so epic! My friends thought I was weird when I told them I watch this lol.
(Oct. 06, 2011  1:59 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I just watched the first episode and it was so epic! My friends thought I was weird when I told them I watch this lol.
Obviously your friends haven't watched episode one........ YET!

Every time I go to Ichida's house, I get called Rainbow Dash for obvious reasons. Actually, we've identified everyone in that house with a pony.
(Oct. 06, 2011  5:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Actually, we've identified everyone in that house with a pony.

To be honest, that's kinda... weird XD
(Oct. 06, 2011  5:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Every time I go to Ichida's house, I get called Rainbow Dash for obvious reasons. Actually, we've identified everyone in that house with a pony.
I'd love to got to that house! Deikailo are you for Celestia's Tyranny or The Luna Republic? Luna Republic FTW
(Oct. 06, 2011  7:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  5:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Actually, we've identified everyone in that house with a pony.

Weird? I BEG to enter that house, I'm Discord.
I guess I don't share your love for intelligent colored animals that go around naked all the time and have the catchiest song ever Uncertain

More power to you for doing so, though XD
(Oct. 06, 2011  8:46 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'd love to got to that house! Deikailo are you for Celestia's Tyranny or The Luna Republic? Luna Republic FTW

Oh god no, please don't bring those kind of things into this thread.
(Oct. 07, 2011  2:25 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  8:46 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'd love to got to that house! Deikailo are you for Celestia's Tyranny or The Luna Republic? Luna Republic FTW

I see what you are on! lol

(Oct. 07, 2011  8:31 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I'm actually not sure what side I am on myself.

Umm, what?
um what exactly makes this interesting to you people? I really have to know. And please don't tell me to watch it cause I have no interest in doing this. Also anyone notice there is absolutely no discussion on this thread?
(Oct. 09, 2011  1:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um what exactly makes this interesting to you people? I really have to know. And please don't tell me to watch it cause I have no interest in doing this. Also anyone notice there is absolutely no discussion on this thread?

I can't explain why it is interesting, I just can't say, all I can say is "It's good."

Also, there IS discussion here. Check above thing on Celestia vs. Luna...
(Oct. 09, 2011  1:44 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  2:25 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Oh god no, please don't bring those kind of things into this thread.

Umm, what?
I don't know lol. Rainbow is my favorite character, but discord was alright.
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:03 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  1:44 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  8:31 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I see what you are on! lol

Umm, what?
I don't know lol. Rainbow is my favorite character, but discord was alright.

But you can't count out Fluttershy, because:

[Image: 10h1vrp.jpg]
(Oct. 09, 2011  1:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um what exactly makes this interesting to you people? I really have to know. And please don't tell me to watch it cause I have no interest in doing this. Also anyone notice there is absolutely no discussion on this thread?

A majority of fans are 4chan members, it was for a temporary while at least. To which a lot of "channers" are easily amused kids.
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:39 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: A majority of fans are 4chan members, it was for a temporary while at least. To which a lot of "channers" are easily amused kids.

Again, not true.
The moment I ever used that site again.... Nevermind.
4chan is just cancer these days. 7chan is a more mature audience but on any public imageboard you're going to run into some trash.

For all those people thinking "WTF PONIES?!"
MLP is a legitimate thing to watch/support. The reason it gets so much love is because it is comparable to 90s cartoons and the depth that came with them.
I wish they made more cartoons of this calibre these days. Uncertain
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:42 AM)Robsta Wrote: 4chan is just cancer these days. 7chan is a more mature audience but on any public imageboard you're going to run into some trash.

MLP is a legitimate thing to watch/support. The reason it gets so much love is because it is comparable to 90s cartoons and the depth that came with them.
Exactly each character is their own person, not just plot tools. They have their own childhood, express their targeted emotion with passion and are so cute! They also have their own pros and cons, not just to be a perfect being. Also Rainbow Dash is a stud.
just another attempt at bringing back the "retro" toons. it's been done 20 thousand times before. he man, thundercats, smurfs, etc etc.

i'll start watching this once the producers have milked this enough to make a 3D movie.
To put it bluntly, this is not a show that most adults will watch without something to help them make it as amusing as it is to kids. Fill in the blanks.

Or at least, this is how it was explained to me.
I don't avidly follow this show as I don't over indulge in any TV. I gave up TV when I was like, 12-13.

(Oct. 06, 2011  7:55 PM)Dude Wrote:

It's great when I get to call Ichida Twilight Sparkle.
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:39 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:42 AM)Robsta Wrote: 4chan is just cancer these days. 7chan is a more mature audience but on any public imageboard you're going to run into some trash.

Exactly each character is their own person, not just plot tools. They have their own childhood, express their targeted emotion with passion and are so cute! They also have their own pros and cons, not just to be a perfect being. Also Rainbow Dash is a stud.

Bahahahaha. I guess that's true. But still, Fwuddashy.
(Oct. 12, 2011  8:56 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:39 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I still have to admit Fluttershy is pretty adorable though.
(Oct. 12, 2011  9:02 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  8:56 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:39 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Exactly each character is their own person, not just plot tools. They have their own childhood, express their targeted emotion with passion and are so cute! They also have their own pros and cons, not just to be a perfect being. Also Rainbow Dash is a stud.

I still have to admit Fluttershy is pretty adorable though.

And the sick humor images with her are funny. " I like my bunnies like my coffee, ground and in the freezer."