My Little Pony

How did you like it? I for one loved the episode. Luna made it awesome.
(Oct. 31, 2011  9:45 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: How did you like it? I for one loved the episode. Luna made it awesome.

I know right, i'm happy that they made Luna older and that they made her trying too get friends Grin
Anyone seen any videos of Doctor Whooves? He's a background character on the show, and someone gave him a voice!

Gave him a voice! Do you even know what Doctor who is?
(Nov. 01, 2011  11:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Gave him a voice! Do you even know what Doctor who is?

Yes, I know what it is. I KNOW that was one of The (Doctor's Doctors, Doctorses) voices, and he animated it.
(Nov. 01, 2011  11:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Gave him a voice! Do you even know what Doctor who is?
Yeah, Doctor Who is pretty awesome but I think it ended. I for one thought David Tennant was the best doctor not bashing on Matt Smith or anything. We never got to see what ultimately happened to the Daleks though. (trying to keep the discussion out, considering this is not a DW forum)
Isn't the new episode this weekend of MLP gonna be the Cutie Pox one? One of the CMC get their mark, but then they get another, then another, and then they end up with, like 5 billion.
(Nov. 02, 2011  11:33 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Isn't the new episode this weekend of MLP gonna be the Cutie Pox one? One of the CMC get their mark, but then they get another, then another, and then they end up with, like 5 billion.
I would think so considering the fact that there wasn't one last weekend. Sweetie Belle should've already gotten her cutie mark.
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  11:33 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Isn't the new episode this weekend of MLP gonna be the Cutie Pox one? One of the CMC get their mark, but then they get another, then another, and then they end up with, like 5 billion.
I would think so considering the fact that there wasn't one last weekend. Sweetie Belle should've already gotten her cutie mark.

Oh, okay. And also, her mark would be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:51 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Oh, okay. And also, her mark would be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Sweetie Belle Derelle is my hero!
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:51 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I would think so considering the fact that there wasn't one last weekend. Sweetie Belle should've already gotten her cutie mark.

Then never read Sweet Apple Massacre! Grin

Also, I'm workin' on a fic mahself, based on MLP and to the tune of Edgar Allen Poe.
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:24 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:51 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Oh, okay. And also, her mark would be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Then never read Sweet Apple Massacre! Grin

Also, I'm workin' on a fic mahself, based on MLP and to the tune of Edgar Allen Poe.
I know most everyone has read cupcakes. As a matter of fact cupcakes (the fan fic) actually got me into MLP: FIM! I know weird isn't it?
Well, I don't consider myself a "Brony," but I've watched numerous of the first season's episodes with my sister when she was going through her stage of MLP obsessionismismism.

I have to say my favorite pony would have to be... does Spike count? xD
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:47 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Well, I don't consider myself a "Brony," but I've watched numerous of the first season's episodes with my sister when she was going through her stage of MLP obsessionismismism.

I have to say my favorite pony would have to be... does Spike count? xD
Better term would have been character. I love me some Derpy man!

Show is decent anf my fave is fluttershy reason: cute,likeable and she went bruce lee and chuck norris on a bear made a dragon cry tamed a manticore and STARED at a Cockatriece Whilst turning to stone oh and the Squee cant forget that.
(Nov. 04, 2011  3:34 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Show is decent anf my fave is fluttershy reason: cute,likeable and she went bruce lee and chuck norris on a bear made a dragon cry tamed a manticore and STARED at a Cockatriece Whilst turning to stone oh and the Squee cant forget that.
You should be thankful to Rainbow Dash. She was the cause of Fluttershy meeting animals in the first place. And she saved Fluttershy's life even though she is a Pegasus like wtf? My new favorite is Rarity. I have to agree with Equestria Daily's pixelkitties Applejack doesn't get enough recognition/fanbase/credit.

(Nov. 04, 2011  8:34 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  3:34 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Show is decent anf my fave is fluttershy reason: cute,likeable and she went bruce lee and chuck norris on a bear made a dragon cry tamed a manticore and STARED at a Cockatriece Whilst turning to stone oh and the Squee cant forget that.
You should be thankful to Rainbow Dash. She was the cause of Fluttershy meeting animals in the first place. And she saved Fluttershy's life even though she is a Pegasus like wtf? My new favorite is Rarity. I have to agree with Equestria Daily's pixelkitties Applejack doesn't get enough recognition/fanbase/credit.

She does on Memebase, they have her and Rainbow Dash in "fan art".
PONIES! time to change my profile pic i suppose, good to see some fellow bronies on here
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:57 AM)Clankzappah Wrote: PONIES! time to change my profile pic i suppose, good to see some fellow bronies on here

I saw the "you as a pony" thing. Pretty bawss.
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:57 AM)Clankzappah Wrote: PONIES! time to change my profile pic i suppose, good to see some fellow bronies on here
I love ponybeat so much.
Just spent this morning on the Hub watching S2E2. SMIIIIIIIIILE!
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:08 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Just spent this morning on the Hub watching S2E2. SMIIIIIIIIILE!
Return of Harmony part 2? Or the crazy Twilight one?
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:46 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:08 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Just spent this morning on the Hub watching S2E2. SMIIIIIIIIILE!
Return of Harmony part 2? Or the crazy Twilight one?
The crazy Twilight one. SMILE!
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Yeah, Doctor Who is pretty awesome but I think it ended. I for one thought David Tennant was the best doctor not bashing on Matt Smith or anything. We never got to see what ultimately happened to the Daleks though. (trying to keep the discussion out, considering this is not a DW forum)

I agree
How did everyone enjoy cutie pox?