My Little Pony

(Oct. 06, 2011  7:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  5:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Actually, we've identified everyone in that house with a pony.

To be honest, that's kinda... weird XD
It's great when I get to call Ichida Twilight Sparkle.
[/quote]

Bahahahaha. That must be FAWN. Geddit?
Seen Episode 1&2 it's pretty cool! my favorite part is when they need to be saved by Rainbow Dash, 'Cause Rainbow Dash is Awesome.
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:12 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Seen Episode 1&2 it's pretty cool! my favorite part is when they need to be saved by Rainbow Dash, 'Cause Rainbow Dash is Awesome.
And 20% cooler. :3
In 10 seconds flat...

I've been compared to Rainbow Dash a few times.

The other day in the hall, my friend said I was like Rainbow Dash, and he was like Pinkie Pie. Reason, I was trying to get to my class fast while he was following, and he still kept up...

How does Pinkie get to somewhere before Dash? Makes no sense to me...

Anyways... I still need to finish season one. On episode 22 I believe...
How did that 20% cooler in 10 seconds thing for Rainbow Dash come into being anyway?
I have to admit as a Person who has seen many my little pony toys in my small 14 years and has been forced to watch it hours opon end I don't see the attraction to it and can't take this thred seriously
Ugh, some of the stuff in this thread is making me ashamed to call myself a Brony ...
[quote='Chaos Blader' pid='815723' dateline='1318846639']
Ugh, some of the stuff in this thread is making me ashamed to call myself a Brony ...
[/quote/]
by no means did i mean to offend or anything like that i was just asking what the appeal of it .h
[quote='sum 472' pid='815638' dateline='1318832523']
How did that 20% cooler in 10 seconds thing for Rainbow Dash come into being anyway?I am actually not really sure.
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:37 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:17 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Ugh, some of the stuff in this thread is making me ashamed to call myself a Brony ...
by no means did i mean to offend or anything like that i was just asking what the appeal of it is

It wasn't directed at your post, just at the general attitude of some of the "T0T4l_ 13R0l\lYs".
(Oct. 17, 2011  7:22 AM)sum 472 Wrote: How did that 20% cooler in 10 seconds thing for Rainbow Dash come into being anyway?

When two memes come together, they make another meme.
10 seconds flat (episode 1) + 20% cooler (episode 13?) = 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

(Oct. 17, 2011  11:17 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Ugh, some of the stuff in this thread is making me ashamed to call myself a Brony ...

I'd have to agree...
(Oct. 18, 2011  2:09 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:37 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
by no means did i mean to offend or anything like that i was just asking what the appeal of it is

It wasn't directed at your post, just at the general attitude of some of the "T0T4l_ 13R0l\lYs".

D: WUT. I feel all hated-likes.

But anyways, I just saw S2E3 today. It had a good, but I hate how they moved the time slot an hour forward.
I like the Halloween episode, just watched it again on the Interwebs yesterday. Luna FTW!
(Oct. 27, 2011  10:20 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I like the Halloween episode, just watched it again on the Interwebs yesterday. Luna FTW!
Woo, Luna Republic!

As a 22 year old female who is mostly a dude and totally into internet fads, I just do not understand the fascination with this show.

The most enjoyment I've gotten out of this sensation is the fandom itself. I've been to some pony panels and watched a few episodes and it's alright, but nothing incredible. However, the conversations that these so called "bronies" get into are generally hilarious.

(Oct. 28, 2011  12:53 AM)Minion Wrote: As a 22 year old female who is mostly a dude and totally into internet fads, I just do not understand the fascination with this show.

The most enjoyment I've gotten out of this sensation is the fandom itself. I've been to some pony panels and watched a few episodes and it's alright, but nothing incredible. However, the conversations that these so called "bronies" get into are generally hilarious.
You have watched it right? If not, that's why.
I know this maybe spam but most of you that came to on this thread have come here to post things that really arnt necessarily contributing to the discussion and are getting off topic in some of your posts, just some thing to think about before you post
Just as a fair warning, if this thread becomes a breeding ground for SPAM, I will close it.
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Just as a fair warning, if this thread becomes a breeding ground for SPAM, I will close it.

Yeah, I'm trying to keep it more on the SHOW and less on the internet memes.

Minion: Head into a chatbox and say "Applejack is the best pony." Watch the results.
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:40 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Just as a fair warning, if this thread becomes a breeding ground for SPAM, I will close it.

Yeah, I'm trying to keep it more on the SHOW and less on the internet memes.

Minion: Head into a chatbox and say "Applejack is the best pony." Watch the results.

Yeah... I hardly have time for stuff that actually interests me. I was hoping for some instant explanation as to what I was missing.
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:42 AM)Robsta Wrote: For all those people thinking "WTF PONIES?!"
MLP is a legitimate thing to watch/support. The reason it gets so much love is because it is comparable to 90s cartoons and the depth that came with them.
I wish they made more cartoons of this calibre these days. Uncertain

I think this is a pretty good explanation as to why it has been popular.
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:55 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:42 AM)Robsta Wrote: For all those people thinking "WTF PONIES?!"
MLP is a legitimate thing to watch/support. The reason it gets so much love is because it is comparable to 90s cartoons and the depth that came with them.
I wish they made more cartoons of this calibre these days. Uncertain

I think this is a pretty good explanation as to why it has been popular.
And the endless flowing memes just from this one show.

DARN IT!

I was just about to make a thread about this show.....
Well at least I searched before making one so we would't have multiple ones.

Anyway, i'm kinda sad, but at the same time excited that the next MLP: FIM episode comes out next week Grin
Would you people stop with the darn meme's, and get back to the show!

By the way I am uploading the Season one episodes to my just started too get used again after a long (and i mean long) channel: ReyTheMysterioDKO

They are all HD 720P, and each episode is one video.
(Oct. 30, 2011  10:29 PM)Prince Blaze Wrote: DARN IT!

Anyway, i'm kinda sad, but at the same time excited that the next MLP: FIM episode comes out next week Grin

By the way I am uploading the Season one episodes to my just started too get used again after a long (and i mean long) channel: ReyTheMysterioDKO

There is smellyfeatyouhave for watching the episodes online. So has anyone seen Luna Eclipsed?
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:32 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  10:29 PM)Prince Blaze Wrote: DARN IT!

There is smellyfeatyouhave for watching the episodes online. So has anyone seen Luna Eclipsed?

Yes, I have
Wait, I thought smellyfeetyouhave only uploaded the season two episodes.... well, I will still upload mine, just for joy, and for new Brony and Pony members (even though it is very doubtable that they will choose mine) Grin