My Instagram, Youtube Channel's, FB Pages etc

Its showing up in the comments section, but your profile isn't showing the subscibers.. maybe you should just PM or post a screenshot that you have subscribed to him, that would be easier...

Also ashton, Are these terms counted - Once Ashton Pinto reaches a total of 250 subscribers; Alpha Beta Gamma Generation reaches a total of 50 subscriber sand I reach a total of 300 subscribers. ONLY THEN THE GIVEAWAY WILL BECOME VALID' ???

cuz it seems its gonna be LONG after December (MAYBE) that you get those many hehe
I added a few more Beyblade battle videos Smile

Oh, and i am taking Plastic gen battle request. I have almost all the beys released(perhaps excluding engine gear beys, lol i keep selling them whenever i get them Argh! ) .
let me know which battles you would like to see. You can post below or PM me
Bro will you do a custom battle with me ?

If yes my combo is rivizer killerkeren bd145 rdf
Added another video. Check out my other channels as well Smile

To indian Bladers - I am uploading a few episodes of beyblade in Hindi
Check out my channel to watch them. Enjoy

This is where i store my beys Smile do check it out guys (Part II and III available)

My BEST memory of the WBO ... WATCH THE ENTIRE video... It is 6mins, but hopefully worth it

Was very bored Uncertain

I Added 15+ videos yesterday. 
WBO Scavenger Hunt Video coming up

Please Comment here as to what should be my Next Beyblade Giveaway ! Im taking opinions starting now :)
For best results to my subscribers 
2017 Beyblade Giveaway

Here we have another giveaway. I added around 6-10 videos in all of those channels in the past week
Yo

Made this 

I think it might be useful..

Best Uncustomized Beyblade (Beyblade Metal Fusion)

I will be adding some 100 + giveaways total on all of my channels by the end of next month. Check soon