My Charge driver is broken can I fix it?

Problem solved, someone can close this thread please?
It'd be easier to tell what you're saying if we had a picture or something. I have no clue what you're actually saying here.

If you're saying part of the driver has actually broken, then no, you may not repair it and use it in an official tournament. Once it's broken, it's broken. You can't really un-break it.
(Jul. 13, 2020  12:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It'd be easier to tell what you're saying if we had a picture or something. I have no clue what you're actually saying here.

If you're saying part of the driver has actually broken, then no, you may not repair it and use it in an official tournament. Once it's broken, it's broken. You can't really un-break it
When i say broken, i want to say it's loose in the part close to the spring.

take a picture of it will be very hard but i'll try
(Jul. 13, 2020  11:56 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  12:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It'd be easier to tell what you're saying if we had a picture or something. I have no clue what you're actually saying here.

If you're saying part of the driver has actually broken, then no, you may not repair it and use it in an official tournament. Once it's broken, it's broken. You can't really un-break it
When i say broken, i want to say it's loose in the part close to the spring.

The hooks in the middle? Quite unusual for those to come loose.
This can go into the beyblade random thoughts
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:54 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  11:56 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: When i say broken, i want to say it's loose in the part close to the spring.

The hooks in the middle? Quite unusual for those to come loose.
That happened to my hasbro zeta
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:53 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: In attempt to avoid teeth breaking I killed my charge driver. The driver is ring between the tip and burst mechanism is loosening making turning the driver into a operate attack mode. To fix it I just need to glue it. My question can I fix it and turn it functional again or it'll a illegal custom?

I don't know if this is in the right forum.

Do you have a photo?
(Aug. 20, 2020  9:53 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:53 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: In attempt to avoid teeth breaking I killed my charge driver. The driver is ring between the tip and burst mechanism is loosening making turning the driver into a operate attack mode. To fix it I just need to glue it. My question can I fix it and turn it functional again or it'll a illegal custom?

I don't know if this is in the right forum.

Do you have a photo?
Sorry I already solved the problem, my Charge is okay the real problem is my ace base.

Crab can you close this thread please?
This should've been in Q&A, and I think there's an existing thread for this same problem.