My BeyBlade Customization

OK here one of my BeyBlade Customization, I think this a good start for me, Anyway tell me what you think.

Wing Attacker
Dranzer-S Bottom part
Dragoon G EG and Dragoon G Metal Disk

This will make the Wing Attacker Spin Longer in battle and also this a Non-Attack Customization. This Customization is for the people who want to win the battle with spinning speed not attacking
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:OK here one of my BeyBlade Customization, I think this a good start for me, Anyway tell me what you think.

Wing Attacker
Dranzer-S Bottom part

This will make the Wing Attacker Spin Longer in battle and also this a Non-Attack Customization. This Customization is for the people who want to win the battle with spinning speed not attacking

How do you use Dranzer S base with dragoon G EG?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:OK here one of my BeyBlade Customization, I think this a good start for me, Anyway tell me what you think.

Wing Attacker
Dranzer-S Bottom part

How do you use Dranzer S base with dragoon G EG?

The answer? Impossible. Dranzer S' BB uses the blade clip-SG system, and are incompatible with EGs.

btw, Wing Attacker ARs have terrible balance (I was told so).
Yeah but I Tested it and it spin longer and when it about to go down it, it stand back up and then wigger for a while then it go down so I Thinking that I can win BeyBattles with Wing Attacker if the opponent BeyBlade stay away from my Wing Attacker.

Also Dragoon G EG can go in Dranzer S Base, you must be doing it wrong or something
Wigger? o__O

Okay anyway, I think either your Dragoon G or your Dranzer S is defective.
Even if this combo was possible -- it isn't -- it would be absolutely, unabashedly, atrociously awful.
Ok It not Dragoon G EG, It look all white, I Think it Dragoon v2 isn't it?
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Ok It not Dragoon G EG, It look all white, I Think it Dragoon v2 isn't it?

Somehow, it seems to me that most dragoons are white...
Anyways Wing Attacker is just my Customization and I saying mybe it will work but I just telling you my info, Also Wing Attacker isn't my Favorite BeyBlade, I just got bored.
We have discussed this on AIM. Wing Attacker is useless.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:We have discussed this on AIM. Wing Attacker is useless.

Indeed, Wing Attacker is useless. No matter how much you like it, the sad reality is that it is really useless. Tamer Brad is also right in saying that this customization will be totally aweful, with poor balance, poor endurance, poor attack, ..... Basically, to summarize, it is aweful.
(Jun. 22, 2020  1:14 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: winger attacker is not useless

maybe its not, but you shouldnt respond to this thread. If you look at the other posts the last time someones said anything was 8 years ago, so you cant comment here anymore. Keep this in mind for future posts :)

(not trying to carry the conversation further, but wing attacker ability is pretty useless. sorta like ragnarok wings. Its cool to look at tho.)