My Apologies To All

The name of this thread may befuddle some of you. However, many of you know me as MyTestsAreLies, BeyBearingCore, and Mu. I was banned one year ago for trolling, spamming, faking tests. All of this was an attempt to become an advanced member. However, after being banned, I realized that cheating my way into a position never works. To all those who I've lied to, I apologize. I ask mercy from the organization as I will never lie, cheat, and post false tests again. I ask for one last chance and I promise that I will make the best of it. I am at the Mercy of the WBO and I am well aware that I my be banned again for this. Once again, I sincerely apologize. I have learned my lesson and I plead to the WBO for mercy.
In this case, you have to PM or click the Contact us link in the very bottom of WBO page. No need to make a new thread!
dude, he isn't the mod, so, you don't need to apologize to him.
Just because he isn't a mod doesn't mean he shouldn't/can't apologise for doing the wrong thing. However I think making a thread is better than just PMing Kai-V. He's asking forgiveness from all of us not just the staff. If you're telling the truth then I accept and wouldn't object to you coming back but be aware that if Kai-V does let you back you're on thin ice.
For future reference, unban requests are handled via email.
But, seeing as I was involved in this from early on and suspect it'd be a matter where some of the community might be up in arms, I figure I'll post at least a little of how I feel. Also because I may as well see what you think about it.

If a previously-banned user can contribute without being a burden to anyone then I don't have an issue with them being unbanned - we are here to allow people to play tops, not stop them from doing so - and people should keep that in mind before objecting. However, IMO, in your case this would require special sanctions. Personally, I'd want you to post unedited video evidence to support any claims or tests you make. If you're able and willing to do that, or as an alternative abstain from customization and performance related activity altogether for some reason (i.e. keep to the anime/new release topics/tournaments/off-topic forums and not PM or talk about stuff outside that through other means), then I don't see the harm in it - always said your persistence could be useful if you weren't wasting it on being a pain in the rear. Obviously, as Ultra said, you would be on extremely thin ice in general, too. Apologies, of course, are always nice, but more so because I feel bans being overturned are a matter of community significance, especially in this case, the community has a right to know about it, so if it happens they should be addressed, but that's just me.
I myself was never a fan of you, in fact since your banning and trying to rejoin I used to try to find new members doing the same thing as you. th!nk more or less addressed all of my opinions, and like he said, we could definitely use your persistence.

Apology accepted.
wow
Um ok^
I dont think he should suggest or give test results but i do think he should be allowed to ask for combo held because thats. what this site is for if it was only about off topics this would just be a forum site
I'm no mod but I'd say as long as you post vids of your tests you're cool. Like Th!nk said your posts will probably be sooper scrutinized by mods and tryhard mini-mods alike, so don't goof up basically at all lol
I'm glad you've learned your lesson. Your apology should be accepted by all the community, I would hope anyways. There's no reason to hold a grudge for so long.
I accept your apology. I think if your allowed to stay it should be on a probationary basis. Th!nk pretty much summed it all up for all of us I think. Just be careful posting.
If we do allow you back, do you realise that we cannot believe you on anything related to the performance of Beyblade parts ? That means that you would be barred from ever writing Beywiki drafts, you cannot answer questions, and if you post test results, as others have mentioned you would obligatorily need to attach a video showing all twenty rounds of the test conducted.
I think he should have an another chance,after all we are all humen and we all make mistakes.You now he could have not said anything and scam us all again so,i have forgiven you and hope to make you on my buddy listSmile
I think this guy should get 1 more chance, and as JetBlackDragoon said, People learn from Mistakes. So I think you should give him a last chance.
The two previous posts don't even know what he did XD
Anywho, I've seen it twice and after I heard he cheated on the tests, I was insta-pissed.
I've also never been one to hold a grudge, so long as he posts video results with his "tests"
Thank you to all for accepting my apology. I have a few new parts and I would be glad to post videos while testing - to prove and verify my results. I thank all of you once again.
so what did he do excatly?
(Jun. 11, 2013  8:16 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: so what did he do excatly?
The the 1st post
yo thanks for the fake tests bro

i appreciated it
Man, if it weren't for Ultra's sig...

I guess we're cool. Can't speak for everyone, though.
Guys, I think Kai-V's post was a little harsh. But people should know posting FAKE test results is not a small thing.
(Jun. 11, 2013  7:53 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Guys, I think Kai-V's post was a little harsh. But people should know posting FAKE test results is not a small thing.

Then you come up with a way of ensuring it doesn't happen again.
Dan, I realize I made a mistake but I do not appreciate your sarcasm. If you don't have anything wise to say, you should probably shut up.
Ahh, Dan doesn't mean any harm, that's mostly just his sense of humor, but I'm sure you can understand why affairs might have left him with a slightly bitter after-taste, haha - he was particularly directly affected by your behaviour after all. Not everyone's going to be as willing to forgive as those who have posted here thus far, after all. Best to just let them be - don't encourage it by responding.