[Mumbai, India] Return of Bit-beasts (22/07/2012)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello Bladers..!!
I am sure you all are eager to be a part of India's First HMS and Plastic Rememberance Day event!!
So gear up and be prepared to see your beys go wild because this is the Return of the Bit-Beasts !!

Name: Return of Bit-beasts

Date: 22 July 2012
Tourney will start at 9:45 am

Venue: It is same as every time at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai
(park has entry fee of Rs.30)

Fees: entry fee for one time event is $5( approx Rs.280)
Passport is for $10 (approx Rs.560)[fees in Rupees is subjected to change according to the exchange rates]

Judges: nik1392, N0body, gameboysuperman

Now for the participants:
Confirmed:
ashton pinto
gameboysuperman
nik1392
N0body
Samith Blader
pranzdiv123
samkul238
christophermk

Unconfirmed:
GalaxyHart
zeneo
sharven12
NitroNeo
dylon blader

Format: Round Robin format(HMS+Plastic)

* Please be on time.
N0body has to leave early(by 1:00 p.m.) so try to be present by 10am at the latest.

* Listen to the host and judge.
Co-operation is important in such events. Try to avoid unnecessary arguements.

* No fake parts are allowed in the tourney. If you are found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them

* If you have any problem or any question then PM me or else call me
My no. +91 8097140558

Lastly I would like to thank the committee and Kai-V for approving the 1st Rememberance day event in India Smile

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

even i was worried about zeneo n sharven...but thanks christo that he is coming just so that we wont be in trouble and if possible event get ur cousin confirmed so that we'll have more fun!!Smile
Aww man...i won't be able to attend this awesome tournament...but next year for sure...best of luck to all the participants...enjoy yourselves and make the most of it...in commemorating the legends of beyblade... Smile
So, the results:

For both formats we coincidently had the same winners with the same positions.

3rd Place: (Click to View)
2nd Place (Click to View)
1st Place (Click to View)
had an epic tourney, my best HMS and Plastic event........
(Jul. 22, 2012  11:14 AM)N0body Wrote: So, the results:
the tourney was great had a lot of fun except that i did not win XD
Congratulations to the top 3,glad that the Nightmares came 2nd and 3rd.
so glad i made to the top 3 in both the formats and cme 3rd Tongue_out
mayb because of my lack of knoledge of HMs and plastics and due to the absence of my advisor galaxyhart....
next atleast 2nd Tongue_out
Thats good that it did'nt rain, and it was tough to defeat N0body, though i won against his DE MS with Advance Guardian combo. Battles were intense and it wasnt easy to come in the top three..... Looking forward to meet you guys at the next tourney
Great tourney it was!!
had so much fun like everytime...and man N0body u are great man!! U have won every plastic n hms tourney u participated in...congratz bro!!and also congratz to ashton n gameboy Smile
I hope next time even i'll be placed Wink
Yeah,I too have a lot of fun in Plastics's but have no knowladge.Tongue_out
(Jul. 22, 2012  11:14 AM)N0body Wrote: So, the results:

3rd Place: (Click to View)
1st Place (Click to View)

Wow! That is awesome! Congrats to the winners, haha!
@N0body- Wow, are you looking forward to building up a winning streak like Relic?! Chocked_2
Aaand, I see a new combo there! Joyful_3
Seems like "GRASS CUTTER" wasn't missed at all; as Dragoon made up for it! Tongue_out

And wow, you placed with DEMS! That again, is great! Aw, I just love the feel of that bey, haha!

Yeah, looks like it to me. Because I will only have gold faces now. Not even one Silver face or Bronze face XD. And more than 75% will come from non-MFB tourneys. Anyway, I only won because I had top-tier parts. If not, it was ashton's win. Manual Change Core is really amazing. Anyway, next time we meet, I am sure you'll defeat me(Remember, I have never defeated you in a MFB tourney).
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:33 AM)N0body Wrote: Yeah, looks like it to me. Because I will only have gold faces now. Not even one Silver face or Bronze face XD. And more than 75% will come from non-MFB tourneys. Anyway, I only won because I had top-tier parts. If not, it was ashton's win. Manual Change Core is really amazing. Anyway, next time we meet, I am sure you'll defeat me(Remember, I have never defeated you in a MFB tourney).
yeah you were never defeated here in HMS and Plastics... but HMS this time i've made another nice combo (with my same old parts), which .....????
anyways congrats on your continuous wins... hope to see you in Diwali
You did defeat me in HMS and I lost to gameboysuperman in Plastics.. so, its not like I am unbeatable. Just that I get an overwhelming amount of luck in the finals XD
Ah yes, you certainly get an overwhelming amount of luck in the finals except for when your luck didn't work in the Diwali Bey-Blast finals... Tongue_out

While I get bad luck, yo! I still remember how unlucky I was in the HMS tie-breaker in the BeyDays tourney... XD

But seriously, that is a huge amount of wins there! Too many tournament victories, and more than the Faces- TOO MANY CREDITS!!!!!

Also hey, did you not use your SCB combo?
No, gameboysuperman used it for the whole tournament and I let him use it against me as well.

BTW, if you see, I was lucky even for the finals of Diwali Bey-blast. Because, the finals didn't get processed after I lost XD
Since my parents forgot to leave the camera with me when they went to see the Kanheri caves, I could only record the final battle of the HMS event(b/w me and gameboysuperman) and a pic of the participants(except christophermk as he left early)

[Image: DSC03726-1.jpg]
Who's the girl in the middle and that cool guy with the shades? XD

Sounds like it was a fun event, congrats!
@Insomniac-girl=NObody's sister
guy with cool shades=gameboysuperman(i can bet on this without even looking at the photo-that guy's a total dude)
Yes, its my sister in the centre and gameboysuperman is the one with the shades. He intentionally put it on even in the rains to look 'cool' XD.

BTW, pranzdiv123's sister(who did not participate) is also included in the pic. She is at the right end.
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:51 AM)N0body Wrote: gameboysuperman is the one with the shades. He intentionally put it on even in the rains to look 'cool' XD.
i know why he did that...SmugEee
DO YOU DO AN TOURNAMENT IN GUJRAT AHEMEDABAD PLEASE DO IT
We all stay in Mumbai (except N0body)...we cant come to Ahemdabad just to oragnise a tournament...U can organise tournament by urself there or else come to Mumbai...there is another user Dayrider15 who lives in ahemdabad...try to contact him...and for further questions private message me...dont post here!Smile
All Faces from this tournament have been awarded, but I will be unable to award Credits until I have the detailed match results.