[Mumbai,India] "Into The Fourth Dimension"

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Into the 4th Dimension

Date and Timings: 20th October, 11:30 a.m.

Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai

So Mumbai finally we are gonna have this months tourney:
Seeing that now most fellow bladers of Mumbai have taken a huge leap into the world of 4D this time its gonna be a big blast!!!! Bladers beware of the new combos cuz I can assure you that this its gonna be something you might have never seen before... XD

Expected Turnout:
Confirmed:
ashton pinto
gameboysuperman
galaxy.pegasis
zeneo
sharven12
adityamahta321
pranzdiv123
2 New members who will be making their account at the tourney

Unconfirmed:
nik1392
Jastarblast
2 New members who will be making their account at the tourney (Zeneo's and pranav's freinds)
SpikeBeyRaahul
BeyBlade Sensei
vedant deshmukh

Fees: One time entry fees is 5$ or you could purchase the WBO passport for 10$ and get free entry for all WBO event all year- round and also give you access to monthly giveaways.

Additional Info: Park entry fees is Rs. 30 and a printed copy of the MFB rule book as well as the Zero-G rule book will be available at the tourney.
If you have any problems you can contact me on my no. 9820819882. Please dont call me before 9:30 as I will have classes till then, you can call me or text me anytime else.
Me, Ashton and pranav will be the judges of the tournament. Pranav will be hosting the Zero-G tourney.
The MFB tourney will be finishing up fast as we have two stadiums now, thanks to sharven12.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

pranazdiv123 will post winning combos of others...i used Diablo kerbecs BD145RF throught the tourney and Flash sagg.II AD145MF in one match only
This tourney was realy tough to win but its always fun to win against strong competitors!!Smile
I won all my matches in the zero g tourney did not loose even one, My sister also played divya123 but sadly lost all of hers because she couldnt launch properly Unhappy .Here are the results and combo's-

Zero G tourney-

1) pranzdiv123 - Sythe Aquario 230 MS
2) aston pinto- Duo Aquario 230 CS
3) gameboysuperman- Duo Cancer 230 CS

The last tourney of nik1392(just for a year) but he did not come last

ashton used Duo in just 1 match for rest of the matches he used MF-H Flash ___ S130RF

EDIT - pranzdiv123 u should have written that "last tourney's" part after MFB results...it looks like zeroG was my last tourney XD
And i might not come back after one year!
(Oct. 20, 2012  2:33 PM)nik1392 Wrote: ashton used Duo in just 1 match for rest of the matches he used MF-H Flash bull S130RF

EDIT - pranzdiv123 u should have written that "last tourney's" part after MFB results...it looks like zeroG was my last tourney XD
And i might not come back after one year!
i enjoyed the tourney, it was great ........
all used 4D beys, never expected to come second, hah a great experience though, now it really doesnt matters what bey you own ,, its just about skill.
Congrats everyone. Looks like ashton is the most consistent player now Grin
Sad that I may not be able to face nik again. I hope he does return after a year.
(Oct. 20, 2012  4:32 PM)N0body Wrote: Congrats everyone. Looks like ashton is the most consistent player now Grin
Sad that I may not be able to face nik again. I hope he does return after a year.
yes we will miss him, but he is not sure whether he is leaving for a year or not,,,,, he is a great rival!!!
i performed good with phantom orion 90 MF
4 wins in MFB
3 wins in Zero-G
Thank u for all ur kind words N0body n ashton!!Smile
And i'll be in contact with u guys just that i wont be playing officially now.

Also i want to make this clear to committee that adityamahta321 and his friends didnt show up at tourney and if me and pranzdiv123's sister were not there then the tourney would have been canceled...thanks to pranav's mom who allowed pranav's sister to play.
Yup, thats true i contacted aditya mahta 3-4 days before the tourney continuously he said at that time that he and his friend will come,then said that he and his 1 friend will come then said that he only will come then on the day of the tournament he says he cannot come as he has classes so then my mom allowed my sister to play and nik1392 also had to play.
I lost all my matches in this tournament but i will defeat everone even my own brother( pranzdiv123) in the next one with his own beys. AHAHAHA WAHAHA!!!. I lost because of my slow launching power.
(Oct. 21, 2012  9:48 AM)divya123 Wrote: I lost all my matches in this tournament but i will defeat everone even my own brother( pranzdiv123) in the next one with his own beys. AHAHAHA WAHAHA!!!. I lost because of my slow launching power.

oh really... LOL
Ehh, you didn't have to type that pranav, I mean divya XD.
Well, I wonder why zeneo didn't use Phantom B: D in Zero-G. BGrin does very well in Zero-G stadiums from what I saw.
(Oct. 21, 2012  9:55 AM)N0body Wrote: Ehh, you didn't have to type that pranav, I mean divya XD.
Well, I wonder why zeneo didn't use Phantom B: D in Zero-G. BGrin does very well in Zero-G stadiums from what I saw.
he did not use it,he used another combo i guess
he also used phantom orion 90MF..
He did use phantom B: D but lost against Duo cancer 230CS...I dont know why but I think his B: D is defected
(Oct. 21, 2012  9:55 AM)N0body Wrote: Ehh, you didn't have to type that pranav, I mean divya XD.

I type that my sister just tells me what to type as she cant type.

The tourney went really great, there were loads of "competitor sport" as a lot of school kids gather around us and started saying " 3...2...1.... Go!" So it was really fun.
Loads of unexpected combos were used and as this time I didn't have my faithful advisors my choice of my combos were bad at the tourney and only won a few matches... But now that I know some of the new 4D combos its hopefully the next tourney's gonna turn in my favour Tongue_out
Yes i felt like i was in a real stadium, all of the kids cheered for us, all of them together said in a loud voice '3... 2.. 1 LET IT RIP !!! !! !'
it was so amazing
and 'MS' is always winning in zero G here, strange, hah
Yup that was really awesome i had taken a video of the children in gameboy's iphone. gameboy do upload it. And MS was winning because the B : D were defected.
b:d is not kind of defected but i used phantom in attack mode,as i forgot to change modes as i used 90MF combo in attack mode
I'm really proud of Ashton Pinto and gameboysuperman as he is a part of Nightmares,Ashton you are really a cossistent blader keep this up!!