[Mumbai, India] Bey-ond Expectations!! [09/06/2012]

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Yeah..!!
One more tournament for Mumbai...so get ready beacause it will be beyond your expectations..!!

Name: Bey-ond Expectations!!

Date: 09 June 2012
Tourney will start at 3pm

Venue: It is same as every time at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai
(park has entry fee of Rs.30)

Fees: entry fee for one time event is $5( approx Rs.277)
Passport is for $10 (approx Rs.555)[fees in Rupees is subjected to change according to the exchange rates]...it gives you entry to the WBO events for whole one year also you'll get passport face and can participate in monthly giveaways...so hurry up and get one for yourself

Confirmed:
ashton pinto
gameboysuperman
nik1392
zeneo
christophermk
GalaxyHart
Samith Blader
sharven12

co-host and judge: ashton pinto will be the co-host and he will judge along with me

Format: Round Robin format(MFB)

* Please come on time so that we'll finish in time

* No fake parts are allowed so dont bring them to the tourney. If you found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them

* If you have an problem or any question then PM me or else call me
My no. +91 8097140558

Lastly i would like to thank WBO and Kai-V for approving the event

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

here is the pic of the participants
from right to left - gameboysuperman, nik1392, sharven12, Samith Blader, (infront) ashton pinto, (behind) GalaxyHart, zeneo

we started late because of rains and christophermk had to go early so we couldnt take a group pic including him
(Jun. 09, 2012  5:12 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I have edited my above post check it out....
AFAIK jaton and nikil will also get Duo the next tournament will be more competitive, we will have 3-4 duo's 1 phantom, 1 death, 1 variares, 1 flash........

Make that two VariAres. nik is getting a VariAres and a Duo. Grin

Great work guys! Its quite weird to see yet another unorthodox combo win the tourney, but well, this is how Mumbai tourneys have always been! Tongue_out

Congrats to the winners!
BEYond expectations..
if naming an event like that causes the same result,then i guess you should name the next tournament zeneo does the impossible
well congratulations to everyone...wish i could have participated as well...oh well until next time... Smile
hey guys nxt time keep team or semister sytem it will be great with our team members i was not there actually but still i am enjoying and ashton u used my aquario's energy ring right?
and ya i won a tourney kept in ahmedabad because of sohail's old combo twisted tempo 230 w2d Joyful_3
and why is energy ring used we can use any energy ring am i right?
(Jun. 21, 2012  10:26 AM)Dayrider15 Wrote: hey guys nxt time keep team or semister sytem it will be great with our team members i was not there actually but still i am enjoying and ashton u used my aquario's energy ring right?
and ya i won a tourney kept in ahmedabad because of sohail's old combo twisted tempo 230 w2d Joyful_3
and why is energy ring used we can use any energy ring am i right?

yes i used your energy ring, and on that combo, it was not W2D but EWD tip, you can use gasher, aquario, bull CW's
so i hope to see you at diwali in mumbai, we will have a tourney, much tougher than the previous one
I wanna win! that tourney ashton meet u there
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!