No, just... No
0%
I don't like it...
33.33%
Sucks! Change it!
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Yo Guys! I am doing a new story!
I am stopping all work for this (Yes, Heaven's Age even) for I have been keeping this idea for months now.

Prologue, Day 0

As told in ancient texts, A creator, created everything in six days, and rested on the seventh...
And the sounding of seven trumpets shall bring it down...

Man is a race of freedom... but everything shall change...

Let the Seven Trumpeters, bring destruction unto the the world...

Seven Days of Grace shall be given unto the humans...

Humans have done it... they have become a race of evil, only bringing death.

If death is what they wish so much... it shall be given.

-Metatron

Day 1: The First Trumpet

Chapter 1, Trials and Discoveries

5:45

The rain poured harder on my head. The small textbook isn’t giving me too much shelter...
“I need to hurry,” I ran faster into my house.
“Oh hey, Yuri! Good thing you came early, a typhoon’s soon to hit.” Kino, my cousin, alerted me.
“Yeah Thanks,” I said as I ran up the stairs. “Tell me when it’s time for dinner!” I slammed the door.
I booted up my PC and opened my TV to watch the news.

6:00

“This is the 6 o’ clock news,” The newsman said. “A man was recently found dead, hanging on top of a skyscraper. Here is David, live” The scene switched to a man, known as David Iren.
“Thank You, Jake. A man was recently found dead and hanging on top of the Empire State Building, we have no idea whatsoever to how he got up there as no murderer could get up there... back to you.”
I was baffled... this is one unique murder.
I researched some more on the internet, one website states that this man was the manager of a famous singer... while another says it was just an ordinary man. But that was impossible since an ordinary man would be killed in an expected way... not as a target of the crime of the century.
Before I could type up some more letters, Kino called out to me, “Dinner’s ready!”
I went down stairs to eat.
“Hey, Yuri, could you do me a little chore?” She asked me.
“Alright, what is it?”
“Well... I need a batch of eggs for tomorrow’s breakfast.”
“Yeah sure, just let me finish my dinner.” I swallowed my last piece of rice.
“I’ll be back soon!” I waved.
As I walked down the street, a faint glow caught my attention. I looked and saw a glowing door.
Even though it was glowing brightly, people were walking by as if it wasn’t there.
I went closer and opened it.

I was shrouded with light, and when I opened my eyes, two unfamiliar persons were staring at me.
“Hello, young fellow, my name is Alfred... and this is my assistant, Carol.” He pointed to an attractive lady.
“Nice to meet you...” She reached out to shake my hand, I responded.
“You are one of a select few that has been able to see the door and entered this room. This room is known as the Room of Infinite, Infinite discoveries, Infinite capabilities, Infinite possibilities...” He raised an eyebrow, “May I ask you... what is your name?”
“Yuri... Yuri Wails”
“Ah, what a fantastic name,” He nodded. “So, Yuri... you ready to undergo your first trial?”
“Trial? What? I’m just carrying out a chore of buying eggs and I end up here? Where I’m in the Infinity room or something?”
He gave me a blank stare, “You are puzzled, are you not?” He continued, “But you must trust in us...”
“Ugh, alright.” I scratched my head.
“Right then, please enter through that door,” Alfred pointed to a door with a mirror. “It is the door of personality; it is here where you will get the help you need when you face the trials that you will face.”
I entered the door.

I was transported to a place that was all... white. It was a void.
“Your personality shall bring forth your destined partner... he is to be an exact mirror of you.” A voice rang through the room, “Your personality seems to be a good spirit, full of justice... and also full of curiosity, you also are a young but sophisticated kind... you have a very unique personality... I know the perfect match.”
Suddenly, a strong gale of wind flew me upwards, where I saw a humanoid with 6 angelic wings and two more being his robes... He opened his eyes.
“This is Enoch, a chosen one... reflecting your role in the journey you are about to partake.” The voice spoke once more.
“I am Enoch; I will smite thy enemies with my sword!” Enoch said.
I was then pulled back into the room of Infinite.
“You seem to have summoned Enoch, a divine... only a few have the personality of a divine...” He shot up, “You are a special one indeed...” He leaned closer.
“Uh, Dude... too close.” I pushed him.
“Ok... I will send you back to your place where you will go through the first trial... remember to use Enoch. Call unto him by uttering his name.” He winked.

8:00

“Wait! Wha---“But it was too late, I was sent back to the sidewalk.
I shook my head, then suddenly remembered what I was supposed to do.
I hurried to buy some eggs, but I heard screaming.
“What is that thing?!?!” A woman screamed.
“It’s gigantic!” A man shouted.
Out of curiosity, I ran to the scene.

“You kid, get out of here, it’s too dangerous!” A policeman held me back as I arrived.

“Whoa! Fall back!”A policeman shouted, “It’s too strong!”
“Listen Kid, get your mother and run out of this town, ok?”
I glared at him, “No.” Then I ran farther unto the danger that I wasn’t expecting...

You shall soon see the truth...

Chapter 2, Truths or Ideals

8:15

The farther I ran, the stronger the rain poured on my shoulders. Soon enough, I couldn’t see a thing through the heavy rain; but I kept on running...
“Hello? Anyone?” I shouted.
“I have a few questions for you...” An echo rang in my head.
“Ugh!” I held my head, “That hurts...”
“Are you looking for truths...” it continued, “Or searching for ideals?”
My head throbbed...
“Ah!” I shouted in pain,
“Answer... and I will let go...”
“I-I d-don’t k-know! Let go of me!”
“Stop resisting! My master has ordered me to find out your goal... and I shall force it out of you...”
“Ah!” I felt my head tearing apart, “D-damn...” Everything was going black as I fell to the ground, unconscious...
“Get up... You want to live don’t you? Then stand up, don’t lose the will to fight...”
“Call upon me... Enoch.”
I regained consciousness; I looked up,
A gigantic Minotaur like monster was standing above me, but something was holding it back...
I limply stood up, and as my vision cleared, I saw a humanoid with six wings holding it back.
“Enoch!” I gasped,
“I am you... Yuri... give me thy hand” He reached out for my hand, I responded.
Suddenly, Enoch threw the beast aside.
“Command me... and I shall follow...” He said as two lights formed into two swords.
The beast started moving, and Enoch faced the monster,
“I can handle this...” He said.
The Minotaur stood up, shook his head, and charged again.
“Quick, Yuri!”
“Go! Enoch!” I felt power surging through me...
“Good... We are bonded... I shall follow you.” He said as he lunged forward, impaling the huge beast with his two swords.
The beast let out a deafening roar, then continued to strike Enoch with its fist.
“Ugh...” Enoch flew backwards, smashing through a wall.
“Enoch! Regain your balance!” I shouted,
Enoch pushed through the air, and using his wings; flew upwards.
“You are good at this...” He smiled, “Now! Deliver the finishing blow!”
“Alright! Enoch!” I pointed at the Minotaur, “Holy Spear!”
Enoch put his swords together, disappearing in two brilliant flashes of light, creating a spear. “Hah!” Enoch pulled back his arm, continuing to throw the spear with blinding speed. Seconds later, the beast was down.
“Whoa,” my eyes opened.
A blue orb appeared from the Minotaur, flying into my hand.
“Truths...” The voice finally faded...
“Alright, Enoch!” I looked up, but Enoch wasn’t there anymore.
“Yuri, here I am, in your mind.” He whispered.
“What the---“
“Remember? I am you...”
“Yes, but, how about if I need your help?”
“You just utter my name, Enoch...” Enoch’s voice faded as well.
“Uh...” I said.
And I stood there, alone in the rain... suddenly remembering something.
“Oh that’s right! Eggs!” I ran to a nearby store and headed home.

8:45

“I’m back,” I opened the door. “Sorry if I was late.”
“Too late, Yuri.”
“Yeah, yeah, don’t rub it in.”
“What did you do anyway? Seriously, it’s been 2 hours!”
“2 hours?” I put the eggs on the table.
“Yeah! Don’t you know how to read time?”
“Of course... I was late because of meeting some... friends?” I explained
“I have no idea what is up with you.” She sighed
I ran up to my room again, first thing I did was hit the bed headfirst.
“Enoch? You in there?”
“Yes, Yuri.”
“I have a question.... what do you call yourselves?”
“We call ourselves, Avatars... and our enemies are known as Majins.”
“Oh...” I nodded
“Yuri,”
“What?”
“You do know that you’re asleep.”
“Yeah...” I smiled

None doeth good, no, not one...
Bump!
Any comments?
Another Bump! Been a week, need a comment to continue on!
(Not being forceful or anything)
Nice story XwailingX. Good description. I like it!! KIU continue it too
Hey, thanks BladingKiller!

Great Story by the way... kinda like me when I started. (Started at 9 yrs. old, first ever story was a fanfic about Monster Hunter)
Chapter 2.5, Before the Second Day...

11:59

Let the trumpets sound!

A loud bellowing sound echoed through the whole world...

It has begun...
Bump!
I'm almost finished with Chapter 3!
Chapter 2.5 was something like a teaser...
Smile

Day 2: Sorry, no school...
Chapter 3, Friends and Adversaries

8:59

An irritating sound rang through my room. It was my alarm clock.
I peeped to see what time it was, “Oh,” My eyes opened really wide. “It’s 9:00!”
“Kino!” I shouted, “Why didn’t you wake me up!?”
She shouted back, “There’s no school for the next six days, Yuri!”
I stopped, “Why?” I said as I ran down the stairs.
“It was sudden, all schools in the whole country were ordered to stop schooling for
the next six days and stay in their own houses until those 6 days are over!”
“Really!?!?”
“Yeah, so just stay here. Okay?”
“Sorry but I have some business to take care of...” I said, running out the door.
I looked back, and then looked forward. A gun was pointed at me.
“Kid! Stay in your house! That is an order!” A towering man was standing in front of me. He had an unrealistic moustache...
“No, I’m just on a chore!” I shouted back, “I’ll be back soon!”
“Alright, just... if you see any danger, run back here. Okay?”
I nodded, and continued to run toward the local park.

9:06

It was deserted,
“Whoa... this is supposed to be full of people...”
I had a bad feeling, so I turned back and tried to run back to my house.
Something blocked me as I tried to run back,
“Whoa! What the He---“
It growled,
“Oh no, not again...”
It looked something like a Tiger with multiple heads, six legs, and three tails.
It raised one paw, filled with claws...
“Yuri!”
I looked back. A teen wearing a cap, a jacket and long pants combined with some sneakers, called out.
“Get back!”
“Andrew?” He smiled,
“Get back, you have no idea what’s happening!”
“No! I do!”
“Oh, do you now?”
The beast roared again, raising two paws this time. It seems that it can stand on its hind legs.
“Tch.”
“Perseus! I call upon you!”
A man in roman armour rose from the ground, holding a black blade with a white shield.
“Blade Angel!” Andrew shouted
Perseus nodded. It raised his sword above his head; it was charging.
“You have an Avatar Andrew!?!?” I shouted.
“You know about Avatars?”
Another roar came from behind us. It was the same beast.
“These are Majins!”
“Yeah, I heard of them too! But not much...”
“Well, all you need to know is how to fight them!”
“I know! I can handle this!” I readied myself, “Enoch!”
Enoch rose from the ground.
“Let’s finish this quick! Holy Spear!”
Enoch flew up, put together his swords, disappearing in two brilliant flashes of light.
Enoch hurled the Divine Spear towards the Majin.
The Majin stood on its hind legs, and deflected the spear.
“It can reflect my attacks Yuri!” Enoch caught the spear and it separated into two swords again.
“What do I do?”
“Let’s try a magical one instead of a physical attack!”
“Alright,” I pointed at the Majin. “Astral Freeze!”
Enoch raised his hand; an Icicle appeared.
“Now!”
Enoch released the energy inside the Icicle, and it hit the beast 2 times, before being dragged down to the ground.
“Great job, Yuri!” Andrew gave me a thumb up.
“Now my turn,” He looked at the beast that he was battling. “Perseus, release the beam!”
Perseus pointed his sword at the Majin, a beam of purple pierced through the beast.
The Majin laid on the ground for seconds, before being dragged down to the darkness.
He cleaned his jacket, and then walked to me.
“When did you get your Avatar?”
“Just last night.” I smiled...

The Pure One has given you friends... but he has given you adversaries too...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2!
And also Perseus' debut!
Guys, any Crrrrritiques? I'm open to improvements. (Reaaaally Open xD)

This, I consider a Bump, aight?
... c'mon guys, it's been five days...
Chapter 4, Ebony and Ivory: Awakening
9:50
“Anyway, be careful,” He warned me. “A leader should come in right---“A monstrous beast looking like the previous ones, but larger, dropped behind him. “---now, Yuri! Quick question!”
He confronted the beast, and then turned to me.
“Is Enoch awakened?”
I made a gesture that made him know that I had no idea what he was talking about.
“Well, I’ll leave this one to you! Don’t worry, I’ll stay here.” He stepped back from the beast. Now I really have no idea what’s going on... but I obeyed and engaged the monster.
“We call this one, the Raikami, lightning god.” He informed me.
I was surprised when I heard god, but I stayed my ground.
“State your name, Human!” The Raikami spoke.
“Yuri Wails, and, sorry... I have no time to converse!” I raised my arm, and Enoch struck the beast with his dual swords.
“Hmm, it’s still dormant...” The Raikami raised on its hind legs, then it looked like it “commanded” lightning bolts from the sky. “Fear the most dangerous form of light!”
“Sorry, neither fearing nor dying is on my schedule today.” I said, a wisecrack for me was the best way to start a battle.
“Enoch! Keep on slashing!” I said.
Raikami gave a devious grin, and then scratched Enoch’s whole body with one swipe. “Ugh,” I flinched.
“Yuri, I’m about to awaken... I now know your true feelings, and it’s time for me to manifest it, I will be awakened!” A bright light surged through Enoch; discharging it.
The light was too bright, after a few seconds it was okay to look.
Enoch looked really different, he had spiky hair, and then I observed that half of his body is black, while the other is white. Like the Yin-Yang. He had six chains flowing through his body, reminiscent of his six wings. His right hand was frozen, while his left was burning. His face was expressionless.
“I am the Ebony and Ivory, Black and White, Yin and Yang, Fire and Ice, Good and Evil, I represent everything that is polar. Your true feelings are that of being torn in two worlds, I am your psyche... I am you...” His voice faded.
“Command thee, and I will abide.” He nodded, I nodded back.
“That was a long intro,” I said. “Let’s see if it was worth it.” I smiled,
“Enoch, Holy Spear!” I commanded, Enoch raised both of his black and white swords, and then disappeared in black and white lights respectively. “Hah, what a monochrome...” I heard Andrew whisper.
His swords fused to make a black and white spear, and then he threw it, slower than before.
“Hah, you need to do better.” The Raikami gloated; it stood up on its hind legs, caught the spear, and then crushed it.
Enoch wagged his finger; pointing his fingers toward the sky. I looked up and saw two black and white balls of energy. The balls were swirling slowly toward the Majin, then suddenly became a beam of light and incinerated the Lightning God.
After the event, Andrew walked up to me. “Yeah, you’re ready.” He smiled, “Meet me later at 12:00 in this place. Get whatever you need, or whatever looks cool on you. We’ll meet with some special ops,” He said
“Why?” I asked, rubbing the dirt off my shoulders.
“Because we need to investigate...” He put on his fingerless gloves.
“Alright, I’ll meet with you later.” I said as I dashed off.
10:22
I snuck past the police somehow, but it just looks like they were ignoring me.
“Kino!” I shouted; there was no response.
“Kino!” I shouted once more; again, no response. Right then, I saw blood drip from the stairs.
“What the---“I followed the trail of blood, it lead to Kino’s room.
“Oh carp--- Kino!” I burst through the door. She was dead; an unknown assailant killed her, and I have no idea who or what.
I closed her eyes and I looked at the TV, “Seven more were dead.” I thought.
I washed my hands which were covered with blood, wiping away tears in the process. I went up to my room to change clothes.
I wasn’t too emotional, even though Kino was my only family left, because my parents trained me. The only family I know that was alive is Yamato, my twin.
10:30
Later on, I was ready.
I was sporting a new getup, a blue t-shirt only covered by a blue and white jacket. I had baggy pants, and was wearing my rubber shoes. I’m wearing earphones, and a small Domo shoulder bag that had special thing inside; especially my iPhone to which my earphones are connected to.
Lastly, I picked up a pendant that had a cross, a handmade item by Kino, and wore it. I’ll give Kino a proper burial when I find out the murderer. For now, I’ll just let it make the house smell.

Thou will find thou truth, the killer, but only in seven days time...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short Chapter, Yeah
I got 2 things to say:

1. That story rocked the house dude that story was awesome I actually felt like I was there in Teh park with Enoch and you really I did it was Awesome!!!!!

2. Can my char be in it?
Hmm, I've done a sort of quick read over it, and it seems really good. But, even though there's a lot of character dialogue, there doesn't seem to be much else, like mood or ambiance of their surroundings, even though it exists. I just feel it could be a bit more prominent.
Interesting, it really brings the story to life. Good job!
For Mephiles Dark:

1. Thanks!

2. Sorry, I ain't accepting character requests and never will. So, No. Sorry.
New Chapter!
Chapter 5: Are you Ready?
10:35
The environment around me was depressing. I need to know who killed Kino.
I cleared my throat and approached the guard I talked to earlier, “Sir, do you know who killed my cousin here?” He must have been surprised that I was capable of asking such a straight forward question, but it didn’t look like he was going to answer soon, so I went on my way.
I had no idea how to find Andrew. He didn’t give me an address or his number. Later on, after a short walk to the park, someone called me. I was hesitant at first, but eventually picked it up. “Hello?” I said,
“Yeah, it’s me Andrew, when you get to the park, immediately head right and you’ll see a chopper, that is all.”
“Sure.” I shrugged. I followed Andrew’s instructions. I went straight to the park and turned right. But out of curiosity, I turned left and followed the path. “Just a few blocks and then I’ll just go back.” I declared. A couple of steps later, I noticed the air was stagnant, since it felt like a ghost town when I first entered. I ran back, being scared that I might spot some ghosts. But with the thought that there’s a war raging between monsters that are potentially more frightening than ghosts, I felt more comforted. After a really long while of running, I finally spotted the chopper.
“Andrew,” I said as I caught my breath. ”Why are you so far from the park??”
“It’s for confidentiality. A lot of people have been coming out since our fight with the Raikami.” He explained. I had no choice but to nod back. “Let’s not keep you waiting further, please enter the helicopter.”
I followed and the chopper started. A few kilometres later, I peered down. Being acrophobic, I hesitated. But I was curious to see what happened to my neighbourhood.
Everything seemed quiet. I can see the government soldiers guarding the houses, they were organized into 3 each group. I can see one group fighting one of those Majins, but I couldn’t see any Avatar users. So I assumed that you don’t actually need Avatars to match up to Majins.
“I know what you’re thinking.” Andrew told me. “You think you don’t need Avatars to fight Majins.”
I nodded.
“Well, that’s wrong,” He continued. “Majins only fight Avatars. They only approach people that possess an Avatar. Only Avatars can hurt Majins, and only Majins can hurt Avatars.”
“Well, how about those over there? I don’t see an Avatar user.”
“Look again.” He pointed. A kid with blonde hair, and seemed to be holding a baseball bat, summoned an Avatar that had an Arm Cannon on its right, a shield on its left. It was also wearing Heavy Iron Armour which sported a black cape. There seemed to be two “boosters” on its back that I assumed it used to accelerate. It was wearing a helmet that looked like a falcon’s beak pointing upwards. It seemed to have great accuracy and speed, as from what I have observed.
“The Avatar the boy is using is called, Odysseus.”
“That is awesome.” I responded.
I still peered out of the chopper’s door. Seconds later, I noticed the two Majins that were fighting Odysseus suddenly heading our way. My eyes noticed as soon as I realized it.
“Take cover!” I shouted.
The two hit the helicopter, while Odysseus was chasing both. “Yuri, use Enoch to defeat both of them, you need to stop them from doing more damage to the helicopter!” He ordered me.
“Why won’t you do it?”
“I give the commands here! Just follow!”
I shrugged, and jumped out of helicopter, despite of my Acrophobia.
“Enoch!” I shouted, afraid of falling.
He caught me and I landed on his hand.
“Take those two down!” I ordered.
“With pleasure!” He answered. Enoch took out one of his swords, only one, because he was holding me on the other hand. He started to slash at the Majin that looked like it used ice as its element.
“You take care of that one! I’ll take care of this.” He said.
I nodded. Enoch continued to fight the Majin that looked much like a small wyvern, as I continued to just maintain my balance and not to look down. Later on, Enoch started having a hard time fighting the Majin because of its great agility.
“Yuri, I could really use a command right now!” He said.
“Sure, but, I have no idea what your attacks are.”
“Search your mind! There’s sure to be one.” He said.
I tried to search my head, but to no avail. I tried once more, still nothing. I focused and started searching my mind once more, something was popping out.
“Alright! Enoch, Slash it with Wailing Blade!” Enoch followed.
He raised his sword, and a beam of black appeared on the blade. Enoch raised his sword, and lacerated the Majin. I looked on the other pair, and saw that the blonde haired boy and Odysseus were also having a hard time. “Enoch! One more time! Kill that one.” I pointed at the Majin that uses the Fire element.
Enoch pulled back his arm, and pierced through the body of the Majin, seemingly killing it.
“I could’ve finished him you know.” He gloated.
“Yeah, I know, just thought you could use some help.”
Enoch landed me down in the helicopter and disappeared, the kid also entered the helicopter.
“Good job, Yuri.” Andrew said. “Rein Martin, you should know that recklessly chasing a Majin is not a good decision. I thought we trained you more than this!”
“Sorry Sir. It won’t happen again.”
“Good. Now go back to your home.” Andrew commanded.
Rein nodded, saluted and started walking towards the door. Right before he jumped, he looked at me menacingly.
“We are close to destination sir!” The pilot informed Andrew.
“Good,” He looked at me. “Yuri, I am taking you to our headquarters. All known Avatar users are supposed to proceed here before going anywhere else. Since I know you just got yours and have no idea about this, I am the one who took initiative to bring you here.”
“Alright but, what will I do there?”
“You will be trained to become better in handling your Avatar.”
I looked out once again, and saw the Headquarters. It had AVI in big font in its front. “So your HQ is named, AVI?” I asked
“Yes.” He simply replied.
12:44
We finally arrived at the AVI HQ. It was fully packed with a lot of Avatar users. Some Avatars were practicing, others were socializing.
I looked at the nearby wall clock. It took two hours to get here. I knew we could have been faster if it were not for the Majin attack. Some more steps and then there were maps, digital maps. It included every place that had Majins in it. I searched for the place that was left of the park, and it said there: EXTREMELY DANGEROUS I jerked back. I would never have guessed.
Some more and I saw the weapons area, the place where Avatars blow up stuff. A few steps to the right is where the sparring area is, Avatars here blow each other up in an Augmented Reality virtual battle.
I kept on following Andrew until we stopped in front of a door. We entered and I could easily tell that this was the Training Facility. Andrew left me to observe as he conversed with people manning the controls. I looked around, it was full of different locations, ranging from a volcano to the sea to the middle of the ocean even until the Icy Mountains. Moments later, Andrew approached me, holding a key.
“Ok, Yuri. We are going to start you training... Are you ready?”
You will be trained, for your Destiny, be ready.
Bump it! Any one have thought about the newest chapter?
You really have to fix the spacing. Other than that, good. Just that you have to slow down, everything is happening too quickly. Take some more time to describe the surroundings and the characters and you'll be good.