Mr. Palazzo's Random Selection Bracketed Beyblade Tournament

Because I still enjoy looking at the random tournaments, I've decided to do a second one. This one is going to be a 32 person bracketed Beyblade tournament involving people selecting a number and getting a random Beyblade, one of my regular combos. The tournament will take place on the Friday following the completion of entries, will be single elimination, and will be played with two competent bladers on a standard stadium to ensure everyone gets their fair shot. The bracket will be randomized before the tournament begins. Results will be posted the following Sunday. Put a number between 1 and 45 in the thread and you will be assigned a Beyblade in accordance with that number.

Numbers Used: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16, 34, 42, 43, 45

Entrants:
1. Vtryuga - Brave Valkyrie Quake' 1A
2. BuilderROB - King Fafnir Bearing 2D
3. CheetoBlader - Abyss Longinus Assault' 3A
4. #Fafnir - Rage Longinus Spiral' 3A
5. BladerUmar - Big Bang Genesis Generate
6. RainbowBlader - Naked Longinus 7Wall Bearing
7. DaGoldenPenguin - Dranzer Volcano Hybrid
8. KubuAndFriends - First Diabolos Wheel Ultimate Reboot' 1S
9. Spryzen Kurenai - Mirage Helios Assault' 2S
10. GreenK9148 - Airknight Wheel Hold'
11. Nik P. - Variant Lucifer Defense 2A
12. Yalldodo - Master Bahamut Around Eternal
13. SunBlader98 - Glide Uranus Charge' 1B

[Image: thumbnail-IMG-0313.jpg]
Well i would like to add myself. Number 1
You're confirmed.
I will take 9 please.
You're in.
Lucky number 13 please.
You are in.
I'll go for 7 please.
You're in. It's sort of crazy how out of 45 Beyblades, only 11 of them are Sparking, and 4 out of 4 have been Sparking beys.
You are in.
42 please and thank you
(Aug. 12, 2020  9:00 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Because I still enjoy looking at the random tournaments, I've decided to do a second one. This one is going to be a 32 person bracketed Beyblade tournament involving people selecting a number and getting a random Beyblade, one of my regular combos. The tournament will take place on the Friday following the completion of entries, will be single elimination, and will be played with two competent bladers on a standard stadium to ensure everyone gets their fair shot. The bracket will be randomized before the tournament begins. Results will be posted the following Sunday. Put a number between 1 and 45 in the thread and you will be assigned a Beyblade in accordance with that number.

Numbers Used: 1, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13

Entrants:
1. Vtryuga - Brave Valkyrie Quake' 1A
2. BuilderROB - King Fafnir Bearing 2D
3. CheetoBlader - Abyss Longinus Assault' 3A
4. #Fafnir - Rage Longinus Spiral' 3A
5. BladerUmar - Big Bang Genesis Generate
6. RainbowBlader - Naked Longinus 7Wall Bearing

[Image: thumbnail-IMG-0313.jpg]
The both of you are in.
Both of you have been entered.
Twoooooo plz