Most dangerous thing you have ever done

This thread is about the most dangerous thing you have ever done.
Once I was riding my bike down a really steep hill, I litterally nearly lost control but somehow I managed to stay alive.Then I crashed into a tree a got seriously painful bruise on my leg. What's your most dangerous stunt?
I was messing with one of those fixed-shape LCD screens, ones you find on really old cell phones. Well I took the screen panels apart there was this filmy substance that had a color-changing property to it. I sniffed the liquid and took a small lick. It was like soap but more of a sting to the tongue.
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:40 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I was messing with one of those fixed-shape LCD screens, ones you find on really old cell phones. Well I took the screen panels apart there was this filmy substance that had a color-changing property to it. I sniffed the liquid and took a small lick. It was like soap but more of a sting to the tongue.

Rofl, did you get ill? I'm sure LCD screens arent ment to be licked XD
I could not swim at the time then I when it to a open sea with no floteys.
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:47 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: I could not swim at the time then I when it to a open sea with no floteys.

Not the best idea in the world Grin
Matched a candle and started to burn stuff like leafs and paper.

I was 6 at the time.
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:53 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Matched a candle and started to burn stuff like leafs and paper.

I was 6 at the time.

Whoa, I bet your mom and dad went berzerk.
Kept going in a bike race with some friends even with a huge thunder storm. I got lucky though, a couple of bolts struck right be side me and scared off would-be passers XD thank you extreme weather
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:12 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:53 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Matched a candle and started to burn stuff like leafs and paper.

I was 6 at the time.

Not really because it's only paper and his mum and dad might not have seen him when it happened.
I was given Birth...
@ Callum6939, Lol, the most dangerous thing that you did?

In Tahiti I was in the water with Sting Ray and small Black finned Reef Sharks on a tour. Done other stuff, forgot em though.
well apparently birth is the most dangerous thing that could happen, so even though it sounds a bit off, i just posted it...

oh yeah i remember this painful, yet easily avoidable indecent, i was at a camping site, there was a rope swing at the side of a river which swings over a rock about 2 cars wide.

one day i wanted to go on it, but the river was high and fast, i asked fo this children to move for a second while holding the swing (they where there for 3 hours before), they couldn't care less, i slipped and swung, i let go of the branch attached to the string, as i didn't want to wipe a kid into a river, which was deeper than 4 meters (and a small water fountain thing about 2 foot high), so i fell on my back and whacked my head (which the shock stopped me moving my legs for about 5 seconds), i tried to pull myself back, but I was slipping, I yelled for help but i was still stuck (the children were laughing ¬¬), eventually i stopped slipping and got to a stand still, then regained my strength to get up.

after we looked at my back, it had cuts and bruises all over, and my hands bled as i tried to stop myself slipping, if i fell in, i would have likely got trapped between 2 huge rock, and drowned... and there's freaking children who laughed at me...

Edit: probably not the dangerous thing I've done, more rather a stupid thing I did...
i jumped off a curb without parent supervision ;D lol
Lol, did you land it?
hmm, when i was trying to get on top of the roof at winter and the carport was coverd in about 2 inches ice (because it rained a few times then i sprayed water everwhere) and i took a wooden chair and i ran over to the chair at full speed then i jump onto it and it kept moving the i face plannted into the garage door (while standing up lol) and i broke my nose, i touched the gutter though...

and also we have this GIANT rope swing in are forest and it was when you swung all the out to the other tree(wich you could touch and this happend about a month ago and i have scars to prove it) and it was about 20-30 feet off of the ground and i bet 50$ that i could jump off of the rope and hold onto the tree and jump off and i did it and i hit a huge mud puddle crying and i got my 50$ because my friend said that it was fair for me to get it but i have four or five gashes on my back and arms each that have nearly held and i sprang both ankels and my arm was out of its sockect, so now all i can do is ask for dinner or food, and wacth t.v. and of course this website(thee WBO) it hurts to move my arm realy fast now.Unhappy it still hurts a little bit.)
(Jun. 24, 2011  9:15 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:12 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote:

I was 6 at the time.

Not really because it's only paper and his mum and dad might not have seen him when it happened.

It's only paper that's true but doing that inside the house could lead to something really dangerous and they saw what happened let's just say I learnt my lesson......
You mean burning your house down and I'll leave that other thing alone.
I put my lil bro on my back to swim him across the lake. I almost drowned.
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:47 PM)LeoneFreak Wrote: I put my lil bro on my back to swim him across the lake. I almost drowned.

dude have him hold oonto your leg or somthing next time and paddle with your hands. <off topic
but ya my arm still hurts, and ankle hurts luckily im right handed and i pulled my left arm so i can kind of beyblade and its hard to get around on stakes, or whatever there called and it hurts my arm.( the one that was pulled)
I trieddoing a backflip off of a house into my friends trampoline
i tried to back flip of the first floor to ground in my school... it didnt go well.... i jumped my head hit the wall [tight area] i fell down landed on my ankle awkwardly twisted it for the 7 time in a row [i actually nearly broke it] rolled [well i say rolled but i buckled really xD} and wacked my head... Uncertain lol my knee head and arm was bleeding [scraped my arm,opened a cut i made to my self Tongue_out if u catch my drift and head on the wall]
um my family has done stuff ( except my sister ) i have 2
1. Planking ( cant do it anymore my teacher made me promise )
2. Ok i was at my cousins wedding and my cousin and i saw candles at the tables so we lit leaves and stuff and i lit one leaf and it started to smoke heaps nobody noticed so i ran and chucked it out the window!
Mum: hit by a car ( yeah about 20 years ago )
Dad: touched an electric fence last holidays and he is an electrican *Facepalm*
lol, speaking of electrical stuff....

Well 3 years ago, was asked to plug in a DVD player, to watch a movie Christmas eve, so i got the DVD player and tried to plug it in, there was no back, and the two prongs popped up, so i looked at my two thumbs, and put them on the prongs, and forced the in, getting a huge electrical current through my body, which launched me backwards 4 meters, and hit a chair, and had a huge spasm, my sister and and old friend of my mum just laughed untill they looked at the plug, i couldn't get up, as my body was doing the opposite thing, and i couldn't even talk as i was trying to say help, but sounded more of 'Heayelku'..... must be a new language.... eventually after 10 minutes of flopping around like a fish, and feeling a huge pain inside and out, it calmed down...

The problem to why it was so painful was:
a) the fuse was ignored, as i pushed the prongs before the fuse, so the fuse couldn't reduce electric current.
b) I actually touched the thing.
c) i was wearing no rubber soled shoes, TBH i was wearing no foot ware.
and I had the amount of vaults that is in the usual house mains, and that if not lucky, would have killed me...