Most breakable beyblade?

I was thinking... what was the most breakable beyblade ever? I'd say the one I'd smashed the most times would be roller attacker since the parts with the wheels were so weak.

Ultimate Saizo and Spark Knight broke a damn lot too.

Older beyblades seem to break more often, I think the plastic turns brittle over time.

Discuss?
Whale Attacker breaks easily for me. It's very thin and fragile in two specific spots, near the end of Seaborg's "tail". The 2 main smash attack points (the whale heads) hit so hard that the AR can't handle the shock/recoil it gets.
It's an awesome AR for smash combos, but you need to have a good stock if you intend on using them. I've broke 2 before in just a couple of matches and I haven't touched the only I have right now because of this.

Also, there's another smash AR, which I don't remember the name of, that broke on the first match I used it in, then snapped in the next. It had 3 small wings facing right (yeah, that probably doesn't help lol). It wasn't something comonly used from what I remember, but it packed quite a punch.

First mold of Dranzer MS AR broke easily too since the metal frame part leading to the 2 "hammers" on each side was too thin to handle the shock. First they would bend. A few more matches and it'd snap off. My original DZMS, has one of them broken.
The newer mold is thicker around that part though.
Wyborg.Angry It's gimmick is really cool but very fragile and absolutely useless in battle.
ARs:
Knight Dranzer
Galeon
Seaborg
ACB

SPs:
Draciel V2

BB:
Trygle
Fixed Slash Riger CWD. Gasp
Trygle.
That thing virtually exploded every time I launched it. It now remains in un-fixable pieces
I managed to break two different War Lion attack rings - one being hasbro, one being takara. And also Dranzer F. The cool black one as well. Unhappy
Roller Defenser's AR.... T.T
Saizo =( and it was limited edition too.

I hardly break parts actually, for some reason.
Quote:It had 3 small wings facing right

I know the one you mean. There are two, a purple version and a yellow version that I have. They hurt a lot and are damn good for smash attacks!
well it diden't break but just when I pull BBA Blancer off the ripcord it just fly off and just lay there while I just carp stood at it and say what the carp just happen, I Did figure it out thro and man BBA Blancer can really spin fast and it whip out my mom BeyBlade
Vortex Ape attack ring or whatever it's called.

Everytime I played with it, the little parts for holding the bit piece in would brake off. This was a good couple years ago though. haha.
John Wrote:Vortex Ape attack ring or whatever it's called.

Everytime I played with it, the little parts for holdin the bit piece in would brake off. This was a good couple years ago though. haha.

maybe the sturdiest AR ever?
I never said it wasn't. But the little bits for holding the bit piece in always brake. I bought three attack rings and the same happened every time.
John Wrote:I never said it wasn't. But the little bits for holding the bit piece in always brake. I bought three attack rings and the same happened every time.

I've never had that break on any AR. Chocked_2
Maybe it was the plastic Hasbro where using on them, I dunno if you bought the Takara Version or not but yeah, 3 times. haha
Barely any of my Beyblades are Hasbro, so that may be it.
Oh. Somehow it seems to me that the base clips tend to get more fragile with age.
Base clips dont get more fragile with age, they just become piss annoying to try and take out imo =S
Surfingpikachao Wrote:Base clips dont get more fragile with age, they just become piss annoying to try and take out imo =S

It makes sense that they'd get fragile with age, they're the only part with constant stress being placed on them at all times.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
John Wrote:I never said it wasn't. But the little bits for holding the bit piece in always brake. I bought three attack rings and the same happened every time.

I've never had that break on any AR. Chocked_2

I have at least three or four Beyblade ARs like that, one of them being my Voltaic Ape's. The others were my Driger F's AR (But then again I played that blade until there wa nothing left but the metal pieces, although the AR seemed to stay somewhat intact) and my ACB. There was another one, I'm thinking one of my Draciel F's. I dunno.

EDIT: Base clips are the whole reason I rarely use non-V2 bases.
Dranzer F AR, and probably Dranzer V2's base. Although, I've had some pretty weird experiences with broken beyblade parts. In one battle, my brother managed to single-handedly separate my Dragoon G and completely explode its EG. The metal coil and those little gears flew everywhere, and my jaw dropped. Mostly because I bought it for like, $17.