Most Favorite Beyblade Season

Burst and Burst God tied. Still haven't watched OG and MFB and probably don't have the time to.
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:31 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: this already exists bruh!@

@$%#%@%%#

Um where?
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:33 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questio...r-Favorite

here you @$#%*@&#^@@##!@@@!!!!

But that is for burst!
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:34 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: SO @$$%@^$6#%$@$^@$^^$@%^%^#^@

hey no cussing
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Metal Masters

That season was really intruiging for me.
God has to be mine
Dual layers and god layer
most hated season for me is CHO Z
most people enjoy cho z because that's the season where beyblade got its massive views from
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:33 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: most people enjoy cho z because that's the season where beyblade got its massive views from

Wait, that wasn't God?
That aside, from what I've seen, Cho-Z sounds like the most hated season by fans (alongside GT), which is actually kinda justified in both cases. I still didn't watch all of GT, but Cho-Z has a somewhat decent storyline (riddled with pacing problems and whatnot, but still bearable to an extent), cool battles (literally the selling point), and is also very funny on several occasions..
...But screws up everything else
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:16 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:33 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: most people enjoy cho z because that's the season where beyblade got its massive views from

Wait, that wasn't God?
That aside, from what I've seen, Cho-Z sounds like the most hated season by fans (alongside GT), which is actually kinda justified in both cases. I still didn't watch all of GT, but Cho-Z has a somewhat decent storyline (riddled with pacing problems and whatnot, but still bearable to an extent), cool battles (literally the selling point), and is also very funny on several occasions.

Not sure where he got his info. God/Evolution is probably the most beloved season with Burst right after. Turbo is certainly one of the most hated of seasons. Understandable considering how disjointed the season is, how it handled returning characters, and how poorly it executed it's arcs.
Ah, now that makes more sense.
Evolution is my fav
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My fav is evolution

lol its everybody´s favorite
That just so happens to be the truth, yes.
God, metal fury
for me g-revolution in the original, evolution (till now)in burst and metal fury in metal saga
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is your favorite beyblade season?

Metal fury

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:19 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: for me g-revolution in the original, evolution (till now)in burst and metal fury in metal saga

Metal fury was a very big hit and definetly better than burst rise