Most Effective Defense Combo?

After some experiments i found that rP.0bump.at is a good one
Ever Tried hS.0b.at it's better at defence, though slightly lags behind in Stamina compared to rP atomic
I guess orbit doesn't exist lol
(Sep. 27, 2018  7:18 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: I guess orbit doesn't exist lol

I mean, it does but it is heavily outclassed by atomic

(Sep. 27, 2018  6:52 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ever Tried hS.0b.at  it's better at defence, though slightly lags behind in Stamina compared to rP atomic

Thanks for the recommendation. I actually recently ordered one before this I’ll try it out when it arrives
(Sep. 28, 2018  12:30 PM)Hipsty Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  7:18 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: I guess orbit doesn't exist lol

I mean, it does but it is heavily outclassed by atomic

(Sep. 27, 2018  6:52 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ever Tried hS.0b.at  it's better at defence, though slightly lags behind in Stamina compared to rP atomic

Thanks for the recommendation. I actually recently ordered one before this I’ll try it out when it arrives

Orbit has better Burst Resistance than Atomic
Hi Hipsty, you can find proven combos in the Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion. I would check the first post as well as any recent posts.

You may also want to check out the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events thread.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here, and the title should reflect the testing. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread and proven competitive combos are listed elsewhere, I will close this thread.

With that said, Burst Customizations is full of testing threads, and you may find looking through the results there to be helpful. So I recommend you check those out.

I hope this helps!