[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] The Bombdiggity Tournament (07/12/14)

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

You can guess who the name of the tournament is from ...

We hope to finally have a second successful event in over three years in Montréal with this, so here are the details :

Date : July 12th 2014

Location : Parc La Fontaine, 3933 Avenue du Parc la Fontaine, Montréal, QC H2L 1M3
We should meet up on the corner of Rachel E and avenue du Parc La Fontaine, and we will figure it out from there, since that will be the first time we go there.

Time : 1PM, and hopefully we will end at 5PM at the latest

Formats : Limited, and if possible, Zero-G as well

Prizes : To be determined!

Like for any World Beyblade Organization tournament, do not forget that there is a $5 entry fee, but you can also purchase a Blader Passport for $10 and get free entry in events and giveaways for a whole year, and hopefully this is not the only tournament we hold for the next twelve months!

Confirmed participants
Kai-V
Kai-U
|BeyBouncer|
ridbladebreaker
silver wing
flaming arrow
loyd87
loyd87's friend
cricricapricorn
M0onLightblader
(probably some of Kai-U's girlfriend's younger brothers/sisters)

Maybe

We have a few stadiums, but if you have any legal ones or illegal ones for side play, you should probably bring them!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

you're right |BeyBouncer| but i'm a little curious hah!
hey everyone im so happy to join this tournamentSmileit's my first one ever but sadly my sister broke my only launcher and grip when i was using it. If it's too much to ask can anyone lend a string launcher and grip ill bring it right back to the owner when the tournament is over thank you Smile
I could give you a standard hasbro launcher and ripcord.
(Jul. 05, 2014  10:10 PM)M0onLightblader Wrote: hey everyone im so happy to join this tournamentSmileit's my first one ever but sadly my sister broke my only launcher and grip when i was using it. If it's too much to ask can anyone lend a string launcher and grip ill bring it right back to the owner when the tournament is over thank you Smile

I can let you borrow my string launcher and grip if you like. Smile
I'm really happy for you guys! Seriously, good luck at the tournament, and enjoy yourselves tomorrow! Smile
thanks a lot LMAO. i'm so excited for tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!
Thanks also LMAO, I think we definetly need some luck if we want to win against Kai-V and Kai-U XD
Good luck everybody !
I just realized this was tomorrow, hah.

Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck then, though it's not really about winning or losing. Just have fun, make friends, and earn good memories, too!

Good job on reviving Montréal, Kai-V! Hopefully this event will turn out an absolute success!

Once again, good luck, and have fun tomorrow, guys.

... Valentin, Valentin!
Same midnight, but i wish you guys have fun torromow guys and good luckWink, and kai-v, has montreal even had a wbo beyblade event? because i never heard there was ever since I've been on the wbo, but i don't think it even happened at all?
We had one successful event at first but the results were actually lost, and then we had one or two failed attempts.
Good luck guys!

This is the second successful event in over three years in Montréal.
Good luck to everybody tomorrow. Have fun Smile
Good luck tomorrow! Again, try and shoot some video for BeyChannel if you can, Kai-V. Smile
I can't wait tu hear about how this. Do well Kai-V!!
Thank you to everybody who is wishing us luck!
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Grin
yes thanks to all! Kai-V if you need any help for today you may ask me to help. I'v already do some tournament but in Québec city so ya I know isnt a WBO but my own organisation but it<S an experience to hah! see you later!
Yo!

It was nice meeting everyone! I hope you all had fun today and will come back to the next Montreal tournament! Smile
As Kai-U mentioned, it was awesome to not only finally gather enough people for a tournament (we were thirteen overall !), but to meet such great people as well. Thank you all for making this experience really great, and yes, we will definitely find a place within the park that will not damage the Bottoms when the Beyblades get knocked out next time, as well as hopefully not an 'attraction' site where the small train driver stops by to say : "On dit bonjour à notre ami Félix !" ten times during the event, hah. Normally, now that we have all gotten used to what a tournament is, hopefully at least nobody arrives late and I do not forget to add a player on Challonge, so it should take a lot less time for future tournaments.

As I told a few of you, we will aim to hold another event exactly at the same park in August before the end of the summer. What about changing the format we use this time, instead of repeating Limited ? What does everyone prefer ?

The placers are :
1st - KrustyBurger (loyd87's friend)
2nd - Kai-U
3rd - loyd87

Personally, I was in the three-way tie for the third person to go in the finals, but I lost my two matches then, as usual. JesseObre, it runs in our veins apparently hah.

By the way, if anyone's parents or themselves filmed parts of the event, could you send a few of the videos to us ? Send me a private message or post here and I will tell you what my email address is, unless you can upload the files to MediaFire.

Again, thank you to each of you for everything : it was very nice to realise that Montréal was not dead, after at least two failed attempts in the past year.
I can send you some videos/photos by email Kai-V if needed Wink
Hope a next tournament in some weeks/months !
(Jul. 13, 2014  5:16 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I can send you some videos/photos by email Kai-V if needed Wink
Hope a next tournament in some weeks/months !

You can at least post the photos here, if not video's
We'd like to see some pics at least Smile
Congratulations to all the winners! It's great to see the Montréal area being revived after such a long time of not having a successful tournament. Hope everyone there had fun!
I can't wait to see what everyone used. For some reason, I feel like its been a while since a Limited event was held, haha.
Félicitations à tous les placers! Yes, I used Google Translate...

I hope you all had a great, and yet an enjoyable time, everyone!

On top of that, huge props to Kai-V for hosting this event! I'm hoping to see more tournaments coming from Montréal later on this Summer!
I will go ahead and post the winning combinations in the appropriate topic right away.