[Montreal, QC] January 23, 2016 – Burst into 2016

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: R59PGxn.jpg]

Saturday, January 23, 2016
3575 ​boul. Saint-Laurent, Suite #119, ​Montreal, QC, H2X 2T7 (Google Maps)

– BURST FORMAT –

Event starts at 12 PM

For Montreal's first WBO event of 2016, it's time for our first ranked Beyblade Burst tournament! Practice hard and bring your strongest customizations, because the competition will surely be intense!

PRE-ORDER BEYBLADES

I'll be taking pre-orders for any Beyblade Burst items up until December 25th, so if there are any products you want, send me a private message!
  • You will be required to PayPal me the retail cost of the item.
  • You will be billed for shipping once the package ships to me.
  • I won't make any money from this – it's just a service to make it easier for you to get Beyblades!
  • P.S. You can also order WBO t-shirts and pick them up at the event, too!

ENTRY FEES
  • FREE with Blader Passport – purchase a Blader Passport on-site for $20 CAD [Image: passport_face.png]
  • $6 CAD one-time admission on-site

1st Prize:
2nd Prize:
3rd Prize:
[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]

This tournament is part of the Awakening Amaterios campaign! Whoever wins the most consecutive matches in this tournament will receive an exclusive Face, the Shard of Amaterios! Collect 3 Shards of Amaterios to win the legendary Beyblade, Amaterios Aero Assault!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Well that manga did find one use, after all hah.

I should be all good for January 17th, and I will let loyd87 know about it, I suppose ?
Yes, please Smile
i think i should be good for that day...

44 beyblades left to sell (i am not selling burst) + 3 segment launcher grip + left spin bey launcher

soory for double post
sorry fors caps lock but im verry excited

I AM IN DHA 500'S ON THE BEYRANK??????
I have to post. Those graphics are just so on point. They look so cool.
We can't on that weekend, again...

Do you guys could do it the weekend just before or after... ?
would definitely prefer weekend after do I can be sure everything arrived in time. your presence is super important. what do others think?
One or the other is fine for me, and I had not asked loyd87 yet anyway.
May I just say that banner is amazing, who made it?

Good luck at the event guys Smile
Header graphic is so sick! Guess I should have been paying attention to the manga, if only to find stuff like that to use.

Good luck with this event, Brad! Smile
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:35 AM)Hato Wrote: May I just say that banner is amazing, who made it?

I did, but Morita-san did the hard work. Smile

Date updated!
I'm a very minor possible... Considering that's exam week, and my parents...
Would be great if you could make it, man Smile
If 1234beyblade shows up at the event it would not be fair for us ;_;
Both @[Lani] and @[Kei] expressed interest in coming, but Saturday is better for out-of-towners (since they have to work on Monday). Would that cause issues for anyone? We won't change it if it inconveniences anyone else here.
I am also OK with a Saturday hah.
It's fine for us as well, unless something unexpected happen. (Which I highly doubt.)

It would be awesome if you guys could make it to Montreal !
OK, updated date again. Thanks for bearing with me Smile
Cool, thanks Brad! I will try to confirm whether I can make it or not as soon as possible.
Count me in o:

Unless I got other things to do ;-;
Just so amazing ! !! I hope to get placed in that one too hah hope i'll get my odin prize

I'll be back with my kerbeus and valkyrie combos hah

Btw silverfang13666 should be there i will tell him when it start!

Not sur for Krustyburger05 and cricricapricorn
Currently confirmed we have:

Kai-V
@[MissingNo.]
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby
loyd87
SilverFang13666

Can you all verify you're coming still? And anyone whi would like to come but who isn't on this list please say so?

Unfortunately this day doesn't work for my friend and neither Kei or Lani can make it Unhappy So I wanna make sure we have enough before we go ahead and do this. I wasn't planning on participating but willing to do so if we need to.
We're all free on that weekend. Too bad Kei, Lani and your friends can't make it Unhappy
loyd87 and SilverFang13666 should be there too. One-Launch Man will be there but we might have to force him to play hah. Some of his girlfriend's younger brother's friends may come too; she was sending the invitations today.
(Jan. 19, 2016  2:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Currently confirmed we have:

Kai-V
@[ridbladebreaker]
@[MissingNo.]
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby
@[DJ ALPHA]

Can you all verify you're coming still?

Unfortunately this day doesn't work for my friend and neither Kei or Lani can make it Unhappy So I wanna make sure we have enough before we go ahead and do this. I wasn't planning on participating but willing to do so if we need to.
I can't come, I don't have the money :c