[Montréal, Québec, Canada] September 26th 2015 - Clash of Featherweight II

on
Hosted by
  loyd87
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Clash of Featherweight II
Back to Limited!

Date : Saturday, September 26th, 2015

Location : Parc La Fontaine, 3933 Avenue du Parc la Fontaine, Montréal, QC H2L 1M3
We meet at the corner of Rachel Est and rue du Parc La Fontaine even if you know about our first tournament spot, just to make sure we have enough people and that we all go to the same place.

Registration time: Registration will be open to 12h00pm to 12h15, to get time to late person arrive and having some time to go to our Friend Félix!

Tournament Time : We will start shortly after 12h30 PM, once registration is done, and will do everything we can to finish before 5 PM for sure. Be sure to have your 6$ Entry Fee, if you dont have the bladerpassport it will cost20$ to buy one, new fixed price anounced earlier this week.
P.S.: The entry fee may change I'm waiting a confirmation for the price. No change in Entry Fee Wink

Format : Limited with the Ban list V1.4

Prizes : Beyblade Hyperblades L-Drago Destroy F: S, Beyblade Legends Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F and some freebies!

Confirmed list:

loyd87
ridbladebreaker
Kai-V
DJ ALPHA
krustyburger05
D!CE
Valentin(The Boss)
cricricapricorn
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby

Possible:

Venomous_cobraa
SilverFang13666

Cup Attack Challenge!!!
Here the Final Version of the super challenge! Knock out the Cup! Please register before the tournament to have your chance to try this challenge!

Rules: You have 3 try(launch) by round(we could do 3 rounds for all players participate if the 3/3 isn't done), the person who are able to get a 3/3 would win! the last record is 2/3. You have to use an attack type Beyblade of your choice.(all parts are legit!)

Prizes: Burst Booster or Burst Random Booster (you may to wait until the next tournament to get it. I have to order or pre-order it)

Participant lists:

MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby
D!CE
--------------
P.S.: Kai-V I hope you will bring your bb-10 cause I just got one! and MissingNo. try to get your giga mats hah!! Thx!

Be prepared for the Clash of Featherweight II! 3-2-1 GO SHOOT!
--------------
After the tournament, if we got some extra times like the last time hah! I will do a Burst Party try out if you are interested. In a real Burst Stadium! so bring you burst if you got one!

See you there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Damn. Guys, what is up with the plan of making sure I do not accidentally reach the top three hah ? I really hope you can come though, MissingNo., or that at least future weekends might be OK for you still.
The worst is that I'm 100% confirmed for the Burst event, but not this one.
(Sep. 21, 2015  3:00 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The worst is that I'm 100% confirmed for the Burst event, but not this one.

What are you trying to say? Tongue_out
That I'm a lil bit more excited about MFB tournaments, no offense, haha.
do you prefer I put you and your brother in the possible list?!
Hum, yeah, it's more plausible.
ok I'll update the OP Wink I hope you will be able to come!
Hi everyone! I have bought 2 NIB Beyblades from Hart today to give at the tournament as prize for the placers. get a look on in the OP!

Edit:

Anyone wants to try my new format Idea after the tournament?? it will be for fun and have a feedback on that game play to probably submit this new idea to the WBO commitee. I know we are not that much participating at the event but a try is a try hah!

Let me know if interested I build a list of participant for that side try event.

Because we are 7 players confirmed I will not play in the side event. because we need to be 2 by team. if we doesn't have 4 or 6 players I will play to try this.

Rules: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-you...pid1283699

Synchrome Tag Team trial

Participants:
Guess what ? My brothers and I are totally confirmed for this tournament !
(Sep. 24, 2015  7:43 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Guess what ? My brothers and I are totally confirmed for this tournament !

Nice, now that is competition hahah.
Nah don't worry, I'm not that great in Limited in general, and to be honest it makes me even more nervous than usual.
I'll be coming to harass you all to come to BOTS Montreal, but no MFB for me yet sadly :')
Cool news MissingNo.

BTW krustyburger05 will be in great shape for this tournament so we can see it reaching the top 3 this time!

Personnaly I have too much combos to be used during this tournament so if I'm not focus on something shortly I could be not in the top 3 hah!

cricricapricorn also in good shape and She wants to be in the top 5 this time...

I think this Limited will be a Hard Play this Saturday.

I will update the OP with all that great news!

(Sep. 24, 2015  8:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll be coming to harass you all to come to BOTS Montreal, but no MFB for me yet sadly :')

I got a Pegsus for you hah! MF-H Pegasus R145RF or MF-H Pegasus 85RF?!
Why no MFB ? D:

Limited is so much fun, you can win with some stock Pre-HWS beyblades without any problem, and better than that, the beyblades don't explode everytime so you can enjoy the battle Tongue_out
(Sep. 25, 2015  12:55 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Why no MFB ? D:

Limited is so much fun, you can win with some stock Pre-HWS beyblades without any problem, and better than that, the beyblades don't explode everytime so you can enjoy the battle Tongue_out

I think Burst is a better balanced gameplay system than early MFB, by a landslide Smile

That said, I do want to pick up some MFB, just a bit strapped for cash after the Random Boosters.
(Sep. 26, 2015  2:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think Burst is a better balanced gameplay system than early MFB, by a landslide Smile

That said, I do want to pick up some MFB, just a bit strapped for cash after the Random Boosters.

Yooo, Limited Format is the best! I wouldn't say it qualifies as "early MFB" in any sense of the word considering parts all the way up until the Zero-G series are competitive. When you get a chance, definitely do pick some up. Smile
Yes, I was more addressing what he said about Burst with that comment. I've been researching Limited!
Good Morning everyone! I hope you will bring some warm clothes and ready to battle! I wish Good Luck to everyone and see you at 12h!
cant wait XD
BTW I got a Beylauncher L/R mostly brand new used around 3 times. if someone is interested I sell it 12$
my favourite part was when @[The Boss] hit @[Bey Brad] in the face so hard he cried
I miss that! Thank you all! finaly we got 8 participants for the tournament!

We have tried the Synchrome Tag Team but I noticed that we need 8 players to have 4 teams to have a little more competitive play. In general it looks pretty cool. Unfortunatly we didn't have the chance to play the 3rd round with the Synchrome team's beyblade. I think the concept is enough original may be have RDF needed to be ban but we haven't play that long to determine if some parts need to be ban.

We got MissingNo. and TheGalaxyKing at first in synchrome tag team, in second place Me and Dobby and 3rd D!CE and ridbladebreaker.

Thx guys for your time to try this format! I would like you written your feedback on that short trial! THX!

Challenge Time! MissingNo. does his best with a 2/3, Soooooo Close! Next Time I will considered some prize to obtain 2/3 may be Tongue_out_wink

Clash of Featherweight II Finalist!

Finishing first! CriCriCapricorn (prize: NIB Legends Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F)
Finishing Second! MissingNo. (Prize: NIB Metal Stone Face Custom. + Left Beylauncher)
Finishing Third! ridbladebreaker (Prize: NIB Legends Hyperblade Ldrago Destroy F: S)

Finishing Fourth! TheGalaxyKing

Congratulations for all of you! See you at the Beyblade Burst Onto The Scene in October!
Congratulation to all the winners! Those prizes are actually really cool, haven't seen the Hyperblade L Drago Destroy in a while.

I wanted Kai-V to win Unhappy
yeah but unfortunatly it contain the Hollowed version of Destroy.
(Sep. 27, 2015  2:59 AM)LMAO Wrote: Congratulation to all the winners! Those prizes are actually really cool, haven't seen the Hyperblade L Drago Destroy in a while.

I wanted Kai-V to win Unhappy

Apparently I should have focused much less on practicing my launch in Burst hah. I barely even had combinations ready for Limited anymore.