[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal.

Thats cool, the info really helped...and boosted up my excitement for some tournaments that are going to happen in the future. Grin
Guys, remember in my earlier posts I was talking about a Beyblade tournament at Toys "R" Us? Well I was actually the only one that was there Tongue_out So I left the store with the first prize that I won by default, so I didn't get to battle which is really why I entered that tournament in the first place...
So did you still get entered for a chance to win the big prize which consists of tickets to go to the World Championships in Toronto ?

By the way, I have a totally free weekend on March 10th and 11th. We should try to host something at Valentin's during that time.
Yeah im still entered for the grand prize which is pretty cool, since I was the only one at my tournament Tongue_out
Please make a tournament here I would love to battle people, but im not sure my parents would like it if I go to someones house that they dont know... maybe they can come with me though, if thats allowed.
Oh yeah, im also free on March 10th and 11th.
I would probably be able to bring 1 or 2 hasbro Beystadiums, if we need them.
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I have a totally free weekend on March 10th and 11th. We should try to host something at Valentin's during that time.

I can attend on either day.
As you can tell by the otherwise short notice, this will still not happen. There were issues with the location, uncertainties, and the people from Québec (except Nocto) could not really be contacted because Neoh's computer or Internet connection has a problem it seems.
Awwww man, I knew it wouldn't be to easy to make one here but I didn't think we would've failed Unhappy
Maybe we can try in the summer it'll be easier (im hoping), plus I might get my first Takara Tomy beyblade, Death Quetzalcoatl by then! I might even go to the Crusade tournament, which im hoping a lot to go to, but thats for my parents to choose.
i can still lend a place in the weekends for a tournament tho its only a matter of atleast having 8 people or more for the next tournament
That's good, thanks Zero51. I can't start a tournament since I've never been to a tournament before, but I'm sure that if someone does start one in Montreal, there will most likely be 8 or more people. (That's my guess Tongue_out)
I am free on Sunday, July 29th. How about anyone else ?
I have a birthday on that day, but if it does actually happen (the tournament), I will most likely go Smile
I got almost no response for that day anyway, so it will have to be another time ...
I got nowhere to go and super stoked about a future tournament here in Montreal! Count me in!
if i have a date, i can bring a couple players from quebec city.
I might be hosting a tournament here in montreal, any bladers that wanna come go on right ahead.
(Nov. 27, 2011  6:28 PM)QcBC Wrote: For the Quebec community : http://QcBC.voila.net

subscribe on the site to be part of the games we will organize!!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/312518415425961/

go on our facebook to join your city and be alert of the next games in your city!!!
I can't get on the site.
(Feb. 22, 2013  5:50 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I might be hosting a tournament here in montreal, any bladers that wanna come go on right ahead.

I live in montreal ! I'd love to see a tournament come true in here ! tho, I mostly collect plastics.. i got a few mfb too lol.
(Mar. 11, 2013  1:25 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  5:50 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I might be hosting a tournament here in montreal, any bladers that wanna come go on right ahead.

I live in montreal ! I'd love to see a tournament come true in here ! tho, I mostly collect plastics.. i got a few mfb too lol.
We can make a MFB/Plastics tournament. The MFB I have are not really top tier, some are but not most. We can meet up and battle?
(Mar. 11, 2013  1:29 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2013  1:25 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:

We can make a MFB/Plastics tournament. The MFB I have are not really top tier, some are but not most. We can meet up and battle?

Haha would sure be fun ! I mostly never play with other people, exept a few times with some friends Tongue_out Do you know if more people would be up for a plastic tournament in montreal ? hehe would be amazing Joyful_2

I hope i wont be too old to play with people lol... most people playing beyblade are much younger than me lol.
Lol, it's ok man, I'm 23. It would be amazing to have a plastics tournament here in montreal, but sadly all I have is two plastics and one hms. I'd still like to battle you though cause it's boring as hell to battle myself every time.
(Mar. 11, 2013  1:38 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Lol, it's ok man, I'm 23. It would be amazing to have a plastics tournament here in montreal, but sadly all I have is two plastics and one hms. I'd still like to battle you though cause it's boring as hell to battle myself every time.

Yea sure ! im 22 lol Tongue_out we should definetly play together haha . I have a lot of plastic , I own most of the useful ones. Also, i have to stadium Joyful_2

I dont know if there are enough user here in montreal. I know the mod Kai-V is from montreal and i think there are a few other people in tho WBO from montreal.
Is it ok if I can make a super attack combo with your parts and use it at a plastics tourney?
I will check , I can of course let you use some of my parts if we just play together but if a tournament happen, i guess i will have to keep any useful parts that i might need Tongue_out lol

Oh and also, Do you speak french Ridbladebreaker ? Tongue_out haha