[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal.

Ya that did answer my questions, but will their be a tournament? I wanna know Grin Thanks!

~OnlyUseMyCyber
I know Kai-V tried to plan one in August and Sharkman also had one pending in the event proposal forums. So it's not impossible, but right now, I don't think there's enough active members in Montreal to reach the minimum number of players.
Oh, ok then...thanks Smile
I can work on sending you all some Promo Cards so you can do promotion in your area, although Nocto does not really live in Montréal ...
No its ok, hopefully someday someone will start a tournament here XD
It helps if everybody tries to recruit more people from Montréal. Do you have any friends who would be interested in playing ? Even just leaving some Promo Cards in a toy store can help, if they do not disturb the environment too much.
Nah... none of my friends like beyblade. Plus Montreal isn't the most ideal place to have a tournament :\
So its ok, thanks anyway. Also can you alert me if their is going to be a tournament here Please Grin
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:51 AM)OnlyUseMyCyber Wrote: Nah... none of my friends like beyblade. Plus Montreal isn't the most ideal place to have a tournament :\
So its ok, thanks anyway. Also can you alert me if their is going to be a tournament here Please Grin

If there is one we will probably be heavily depending on your presence because we need at least eight confirmed participants, hah.
I live in Ottawa Ontario and it's only about 2 hours away so I will like to battle you someday
Oh ok thats cool, Thanks! And im hoping to battling you Bobmcdoogal
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:13 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I live in Ottawa Ontario and it's only about 2 hours away so I will like to battle you someday

You would be ready to come if there was a tournament ? Your parents are completely fine with it ?
Ya, I dont think its really worth it Bobmcdoogal Tongue_out but if you can that would be awesome
Actually, last time, we had someone from Ontario come all the way to Montréal possibly only for the tournament, and it would have been really cool, but only five of us showed up, so it was a huge disappointment. Before anybody else comes from many kilometres away, I want to make sure that the event will work.
Really?! wow, 5 people in a tournament must be really small :\ Also I have a question, in the tournament if you win do you get something?
Sometimes there are prizes, but otherwise you get a lot of things on this site : Beypoints, Credits and a Face.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, last time, we had someone from Ontario come all the way to Montréal possibly only for the tournament, and it would have been really cool, but only five of us showed up, so it was a huge disappointment. Before anybody else comes from many kilometres away, I want to make sure that the event will work.
Anytime after December 15th, I would be willing to caravan some bladers up to make this work for a weekend as long as you give us a tour around the city during that weekend. I am fairly certain my brother would enjoy the trip. I believe I could bring one or two in addition to myself.
AWESOME!!! Thanks XD
Really Deikailo Grin Swwweeeeett
For the Quebec community : http://QcBC.voila.net

subscribe on the site to be part of the games we will organize!!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/312518415425961/

go on our facebook to join your city and be alert of the next games in your city!!!
awesome finally a group for me : )
also if there's people who really wants to play bey-blade
then contact me im always free to accept challenges (and maybe making a club ; )
I saw that Toys R Us is having a Beyblade tournament and their is going to be one near my house, the Toys R Us is here... 6855,Boulevard Taschereau... So if there is going to be someone else that can go please go because I want to battle you Smile To see all of the other info go to this link: http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?c...abled=true
There is also going to be more tournaments at other places but thats the one I probably will go to.
http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3373022&overrideStore=TRUSCA&locale=fr_CA

The rules are so weird : "Participants must be within 8 to 13 years old, except in Québec where participants need to be 13 years old". So basically the only kids who can participate in Québec are thirteen-year-olds ? That is only one sixth of the range every other country is allowed.
I know but im going to be 13 on the 7th of Feb Grin But still, I really want to go to it since its gonna be my first tournament. Another weird rule is that the Toys R Us are going to give you 12 beys to choose from, and the one you pick is going to be the bey you will battle with. So I cant use my combos that I wanted to try out Unhappy Maybe there will be free play though. Also is there going to be any news about the WBO doing a tournament here?
I think we might be close to getting enough confirmed participants. Although, last time I had fourteen confirmed ones and only five came ...

Here is a list of participants that I think we can trust to be there :
Kai-V
Valentin
Dude
Zone51
Bamboo
(People from the Québec championship community)

Could be contacted by email, perhaps :
LuLu_gemios
BeyJ
Sharkman
Sun
L-Ryuga
Yes! Were almost there Grin I think, aren't those bladers really good...awesome! Hope fully we can get more people to come, if the tournament happens. But one thing is that do you already have a place to put the tournament in?
Valentin wants to do it at his house, hah. His basement is quite big, so we should be able to all fit.

As for those being good Bladers, Valentin is very high in the rankings and even defeated Kei once, but otherwise nobody else has participated in one of our tournaments yet, besides Dude and I.