[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal.

Currently, there is Beynval, some other member who never posted, and me. I got to interest one person on another message board, and I could convince my brother to play as well. Four definite people is not enough though ...

I would really look into hosting an event if there were more people. Preferably not during winter ...

Reveal your interest if it is possible for you to come to Montréal some day.
It's a bit out of my way, but not impossible...
Hm, I would make sure to have you come for something worth it in that case ...
If there is a big French community there, I might be able to convince my brother to go on a road trip :o (he loves French stuff). He drives so we could start a caravan and sardine a hotel room. I'd be interested in battling you. New York bladers are too boring. Uncertain Evan and his amazing friends are the only ones holding up the community.
(Jun. 18, 2009  3:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If there is a big French community there, I might be able to convince my brother to go on a road trip :o (he loves French stuff). He drives so we could start a caravan and sardine a hotel room. I'd be interested in battling you. New York bladers are too boring. Uncertain Evan and his amazing friends are the only ones holding up the community.
French Beyblade community, or just French community ? In any case, Québec is a French province; most of the anglophones are mixed in Montréal among the francophones. Hopefully we could try and speak English for you two/three ...

About a battle, anybody would simply end up taking my points ...
Haha damn Kai-V, it seems like theres not a lot of beyblade fan in our area. Well, you can add my girlfriend and if u do some sort of event in the otakuthon, im sure i can bring a few friends wih me.
who is that person u interessed on another message board?
Rofl, I asked my brother if he wanted to go on a weekend vacation here and he said yes as soon as Montreal left my mouth. He has a car so we'll probably drive up and take as many Beybladers that can fit into the car. If we do go, we could use our hotel room as a tournament area.

We're thinkin' fall. What were your ideas?
Fall... she was thinking this summer at the otakuthon!
But man that would be so cool if u could come even this fall!
Ignore please
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:44 AM)Giga Wrote: It says Canada in your profile Kai :?

Yeah, so what's your point...?
Ignore me. God, I really need to think before posting Lips_sealed
(Jun. 20, 2009  9:05 AM)Beynval Wrote: Fall... she was thinking this summer at the otakuthon!
But man that would be so cool if u could come even this fall!
If it's in August it might also work.
hey everyone it's been almost a year since anyones posted anything on this thread, so i'm hear to spark it back up again, since i found out about the metal fusion beyblades i've been working with a very small group of friends to bring it back

so if there is anyone here who wants to give me a hand or if anyones hosting anything around here i'd deffinatly be down just contact me or post here
hey wonderin' if anythings going on for this years otakuthon???????????
Im a blader in Montreal, I live in the Southshore, you can look up a map and you'll see Laval in the north, Montreal under it(middle) and then the south shore at the bottom.

This is just some info for those wondering ;]
im also in Montreal canada
so if anyone here wants a tournament then pm me
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:24 AM)levi Wrote: you live in canada imposible

... Why not ? Who is that directed at anyway ?
I'll need at-least 10 participants for the tournament to be able to run correctly
and they MAKE sure they get there
so anyone up for a tournament ?
sorry for the thread
Hey, anyone up for a tournament while me and Kei are in Montreal?
Ah, we just need at least four more participants ...
Well, that was disappointing. I really wanted to beat Kei, hahahaha.
Ummm... I just joined ,and I saw this post about Montreal and I live in Brossard (it shows on a map) so if their is going to a tournament can you let me know. And also if I go what is going to happen? Thanks XD
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:17 AM)OnlyUseMyCyber Wrote: Ummm... I just joined ,and I saw this post about Montreal and I live in Brossard (it shows on a map) so if their is going to a tournament can you let me know. And also if I go what is going to happen? Thanks XD

If you go you battle, hah. You get Credits, you can get Faces if you host or placed in the top three, and you get Beypoints depending on how well you performed. I do not know if that answers your question, hah.