[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal.

Happy birthday MissingNo. !!! what are you doing on your 18th year?
Thanks a lot man. I don't have anything planned really, it's just a regular day for me haha.
Hey guys whats up! I just found out about those remake Dranzer, Driger etc blades in burst....Are they available here in stores or will they be?
(Mar. 29, 2017  4:55 PM)Sun Wrote: Hey guys whats up! I just found out about those remake Dranzer, Driger etc blades in burst....Are they available here in stores or will they be?

Ah you are really late if you want to buy them, as most are not available anymore and you would have to pay a lot to get them on auction sites now. 

There is no information at all indicating that Hasbro will release them. I really doubt it will happen, personally.
any availability for burst or metal tournament in April?!
Eh perhaps the very last weekend of April, because otherwise I am very busy until then hah.

Yo by the way, I will be going for a blitz trip to Japan until April 24th, hopefully in time for the new Burst April releases. Does anyone want me to bring back something for them? It would litterally be free of any charges, even shipping, so it is the opportunity of a lifetime hah. The only costs will be whatever the conversion to Canadian dollars gives hah.
it looks really interesting hmmm... I can't make a choice! Too much to buy!

I need a new stadium... God Valkyrie, Blaze Rugnaruk, Lost Longhinus if its possible... oh my! I think I'm better to pm you hah!
hey guys I just received my Random booster vol.5 and I got 2 doubled beyblade in my 8 boxs. anyone is interested by Nova Neptune Quarter Needle or Gigant Gaia Quater Fusion?!

they are in their package only the box was open to see what is in!

I've got the B67-01 to B67-04 and B67-07 and B67-08(Draciel S). I'm disapointed to not get the Trans Driver :\ anyway I'm happy to get them hah!

PM me if you have interest!
OK, what is everyone's availabilities in May now hah? For a Limited Format tournament, probably; not Burst. And would anyone be interested in a beigoma side event? It would be preferable to teach tying and launching to a group rather than individually hah.

@[MissingNo.], @[loyd87], @[D!CE], @[ridbladebreaker], @[Sun]

Also, I should be at Anime North for BeyDays, but you guys should look into holding at least a Club Format event near the end of May too.
what beigoma side event?! not sure to understand the idea behind.

I'm already in mtl at Parc lafontaine the 29 of may! if anyone is interested. I promote the Beyparc that day but I can host a WBO event too!
Hm and you are not available on the weekends earlier than that?

Beigoma, you know, the origin of Beyblade, the metal spinning tops, that you launch by winding a string around them?
so dumb I am lol! you have some to try?! nice its pretty interesting. well I may before that week end but I've already set-up that day so it will easy around that date to host a club format for me. I'm open for a limited tournament before that!

I have to state for Beyday I didn't own legit stadium... else a Burst Standard stadium.(still my yellow BB-10 isn't fair enough for some players... anyway.)
Would the weekend of the 13th and 14th be okay for you guys ?
For Mothers' Day, I am actually going to be unavailable on the Saturday, May 13th hah. But sure, if people are OK with the 14th, it would be great.
both I'm ok and caro should be there too.
Well, it seems like we would be missing one person to make this tournament official.
I have a friend who may play with us!
Oh really? Cool then. I will go ahead with this event and if worse comes to worst, I suppose we will do a Club Format tournament and have more time to spend on beigoma hah.
great its perfect!
BTW it should be limited format?! I hope MissingNo. is ready to defend is champ title Tongue_out_wink

I need a special training and workout. may be some new customization Wink

I have to get a look to the new banlist too!
Hm 30% probability of rain on Sunday though. Hopefully we get lucky for a few hours at least hah.

Yes it would be Limited format, and I think the news on the banlist is that Gravity is unbanned.
lower then 60% we probably get nothing hah! anyway until that it can change.

also Ronin/Dark Knight Chrystal wheel is banned now.

I will Finaly get out my Gravity Perseus from the closet! hah!
Hi MTL Communities! special news! next sunday I will be there at the Parc de la Fontaine and the "beyparc mobile" to promote the Beyblade burst series and MFB so if some of you are interested to come you are welcome! if we get enough person we will do a special tournament for beyday, on the other hand me and Kai-V look to make Beyday in the first week end of june! so if you are interested you may PM me or answer right here!

Let it BURST! hah!
unfortunatly I was sick yesterday so I haven't do the event so lets take an other chance the next week end?! who is ready for BeyDay???

I'm available the sunday!
Hm technically I might be available next Sunday, but hopefully we do not do a Burst format event, because my Lost Longinus Gravity Hold combination and the BeyLauncher L got stolen this weekend...