[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal.

Alright, so I think we could try December 10th? I will check with loyd87 to confirm if all his people can come, plus at least that date should be before any serious end-of-semester studies people have.
Krusty should be good the next weekend but i can and my girlfriend too on 10th
Is Krustyburger also available on December 10th or just on December 17th? Or did you mean December 3rd?
Only 17th. On 10th isnt sure for him.
Hm, alright, I think 17th works for me anyway since I am not at school. Does that work for everyone else too? We just really need to make sure that we have at least seven confirmed participants this time hah.
My dad works on the 17th, but as always if Kai-V wants to take us with her we're available on pretty much any day, haha.
This still happening? It's absent from the events board
(Dec. 14, 2016  11:21 PM)Protoman Wrote: This still happening? It's absent from the events board

It is totally happening, I simply did not create the topic while the site was down since there were still bugs anyway hah. I should create it this evening. loyd87 should be bringing four people, two more than anticipated, so this should be amazing.
Should be at the first tournament coming back from christmas. See you guys then
(Dec. 14, 2016  11:32 PM)BACK SOON Wrote: Should be at the first tournament coming back from christmas. See you guys then
Ah man, I wish you could be there this weekend, but it is still great news that you will attend an upcoming tournament regardless of what it is hah. Have a merry christmas meanwhile yo.
Nice to see you coming back really soon!

Yes im back on my cell phone. I really like the mobile vers. But we need the last page button. I have to go threw the 20 pages before find your last mag hahaha see you tomirrow for the double-champ tournament!
(Dec. 16, 2016  7:58 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Nice to see you coming back really soon!

Yes im back on my cell phone. I really like the mobile vers. But we need the last page button. I have to go threw the 20 pages before find your last mag hahaha see you tomirrow for the double-champ tournament!

I'll have to make it more obvious that on mobile, you can press the page number to reveal a list of more pages Smile
Oh lol didnt know it but thats rifht it works thx!
it's my fault, i'm sure i intended to add an icon lol
Hey guys!
With my return to beyblade i intend of buying a MF Balance type stadium and a Zero-G Attack type stadium so I could bring them Smile
Hm, in January it should be a Burst format event, and it will probably be my last chance to Burst, with the introduction of a left-spin Beyblade that might make the whole difference, but hopefully we can organise some Metal Fight Beyblade tournament(s) not too long afterwards.
I think we have finished 2016 on a glorius note!

This year in mfb we have made 3 special tournament !

One in each format and the winner has declared champion of mtl for the format played.

This year we got 3 different champions!

These champions have now to defend their title for the next year income!

Let see who are our champions!

In the limited format:

Missingno!

In the standard format:

Loyd87!

And.... surprisingly in zero-g format:

Lovecaro!

Congratulation to all of them and good luck next year!
Hi everyone! I wish you guys a grat holydays! See you in january!
Happy holidays to you too!
Thanks! Look forward to Burst into 2017 soon Wink
I may found something for the next burst tournament. From my home testing that hasbro combination could be interesting in tournament. At this time it get a 90% burst finish when it win.

I still need to extend my testing with a partner to be more confortable to use it in competition.

At now it can beat ogd, dss. And have a tight lost against dhd. I still dont have revolve and some others good parts so it makes me feel a lil unconfident...

Btw i should be good at any weekend next month unless something change!
Hi everyone i should be available the 29 only. Dont know if you have started to organize something this month?
Ha, I was about to post here. 29th would be good for me too. Any other takers?

If there's no complaints I'll get the thread up on Wednesday.
Great i will talk with other players like nathan to see if they can!
A Sunday, right? I should be good.