[Montréal, Québec, Canada] 7/25/15 Plastic Tactic TIME CHANGE

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date : Saturday, July 25th, 2015

Location : Parc La Fontaine, 3933 Avenue du Parc la Fontaine, Montréal, QC H2L 1M3
We meet at the corner of Rachel Est and rue du Parc La Fontaine even if you kow about our first tournament spot, just to make sure we have enough people and that we all go to the same place.

Time : We will start shortly after 12 PM, once registration is done, and will do everything we can to finish before 5 PM for sure.

Format : Plastic

Entry Fee: $6 CAD, Blader Passports are $12 CAD, but those who already have a valid Blader Passport get in for free!

Prizes : Random plastic Beyblades given away randomly, since we do not all have access to good plastics, or our order has not arrived yet, etc. Plus, loyd87 will have his traditional random giveaway!

Confirmed
Kai-V
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Doby
loyd87
Krustyburger85
D!CE
Sun
Roy
Bey Brad

Possible
SilverFang13666

I hope you know about Psycho-Pass, otherwise the banner just seems weird to you hah.

This may just be my first plastic format tournametn as well, so I look forward to being totally destabilised, as long as everyone else has fun hah. Hopefully it does not rain, either ...

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

these are the pics of my stadium u guys can decide if its legal or not the wall are NOT the best but i can fix them with electric (before repair)

http://imgur.com/sHfxU1p
http://imgur.com/LpPKStk
http://imgur.com/QF6Zywk
http://imgur.com/Hv7aMe3
http://imgur.com/yz32stS
http://imgur.com/Eo0b03p
http://imgur.com/9Bcuohq
Your stadium is in really bad shape. It is definitely not legal.
I agree. some cracks go through the floor.
ok thanks for the feedback does anyone have a legal stadium other than the bb10? Tongue_out
Kai-V own at least three legal plastic stadium.
(Jul. 14, 2015  3:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Bump King is the worst beyblade of the whole plastic generation haha.

You mean the best*
DJ - Yeah!
I was obviously lying, because I don't want anybody to touch my precious King of Pumpkings.
Tornado Attack: best design, worst materials.
3 days left before the tournament! what do you expect during this tournament?!
Lose, lose and lose.

Actually, hopefully good fun and either twelve participants or somehow things go relatively quickly and we are not too much in a hurry to finish.
send me a vid of it plz
At least we won't lose any BeyPoints haha. This tournament will probably be a little less competitive and more fun and friendly for everybody.
that what I have in head for this event. I hope my two custom will be great. hah because I don't have my older stuff. else you have faced my Driger V2 combined with Burning kerberus hah! anyway for everyone who want some new plastics beys i still have some to sell again.

@[DJ ALPHA] did you come?!

someone has tryed Wolborg 3 with full Magnet on it?! let explain... I already got this beys in the past and I make it "triple magnet". Magne WD + MG SG + MG Flat(translucent from dragoon V I tHINk)

Its just insane hah!
So can we clarify? If we don't have any plastic Beyblades, there will be stuff for us to use, yeah?

Wish I'd kept at least a few of my competitive combos ... lol
Damn just saw this now, what a good price, BB-46 is it any good?

BB-46
(Jul. 23, 2015  4:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So can we clarify? If we don't have any plastic Beyblades, there will be stuff for us to use, yeah?

Wish I'd kept at least a few of my competitive combos ... lol

Well, I have some extra lauchers, and I can always lend some beyblades to everybody. I don't really have a lot of competitive stuffs anyway so haha.
I am bringing extra and I tried making relatively top-tier combinations last night, so I should have five or six to lend.
me and krusty have 3 beyblades and I have around 12 launchers to lend.(right spin)

else I have my sellings...

I think Sun have some to lend too but I'm not sure.

(Jul. 23, 2015  4:42 PM)Sun Wrote: Damn just saw this now, what a good price, BB-46 is it any good?

BB-46

only the red one floor is legal at tournament.

but at least its a good deal because you have two stadium in one package. but I don't know if you get 6 walls or just 3. anyway like I said the red one is legal for WBO event.
(Jul. 23, 2015  2:29 PM)loyd87 Wrote: that what I have in head for this event. I hope my two custom will be great. hah because I don't have my older stuff. else you have faced my Driger V2 combined with Burning kerberus hah! anyway for everyone who want some new plastics beys i still have some to sell again.

@[DJ ALPHA] did you come?!

someone has tryed Wolborg 3 with full Magnet on it?! let explain... I already got this beys in the past and I make it "triple magnet". Magne WD + MG SG + MG Flat(translucent from dragoon V I tHINk)

Its just insane hah!
désolé je ne suis pas a MTL durant la fin de semaine..... aussi j' ai hâte de recevoir mon prize du beylotto @[Kai-V]
little reminder for tomorrow!

@[D!CE], You have reserved: Master Dragoon. 25$

@[Sun], You have reserved: Catapult Grip and Strata Dragoon G. Special offer 25$

@[MissingNo.], You have reserved: Strata Dragoon G, Driger G and Wolborg 2. 50$ (I will give you your price from the top 3 2014 Meteo L-Drago)

Other stuff will be available to buy tomorrow:

1 Master Draciel -> 20$
1 bound Defencer -> 15$
1 trypio -> 25$
1 Seaborg 2 -> 25$

could be paired for special deal:

Defence Lot: 4 Defences(Master Draciel, Bound Defencer, Trypio, Seaborg 2) -> 70$
BBA Championship lot: Master Draciel + Trypio -> 40$

Lot are available only if all the beyblades are available. because it can be sold separatly.

The stock comes low! so be the first to put your hand on! after these beys could be no more available!

Edit:

BTW if some of you guys want to have some beyblade burst. I have a good dealer. I could take some pre-order. because now I didn't have stock.

How to pre-order with me? simple. first, Tell me what you want. 2nd, I tell you the price and pay me. 3rd, I pass the order to my dealer. Finaly, I could directly ship it to you at your house or I received the order and give you at the next event.

P.S.: I could take Credit Card* like Visa and Master Card or Pay Pal or with money hand to hand.

*Some extra Fees can be ask for the Credit system. (around 3%)

I have some order already waiting. so if somes want stuff its now for free shipping.(currently this shipment will be received by me, only for this order. when this order is done, the order after could have shipping fee apply, depending of the order) so more we have to order for this one better save you have!
(Jul. 25, 2015  2:43 AM)Sun Wrote: Practicing! loll

[Image: IMG_20150724_214232_zpsblmoe64s.jpg]

lol was that in a combo
I prefered to wait at the tournament before used it. I won't break any part because I have few parts. well Krusty have few parts hah!
See you there guys !
aaaaa I'll be there in a few!